Photo

Mallorie

4 replies to this topic
Oakshaft
  • Oakshaft

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:50 PM

The mission before you killed vlad was the one where vlad said that he f*cked mallorie... at the end of the game mallorie is pregnant, has rockstar or anyone ever adressed/told us if it was vlads child or romans?

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

If you can't laugh, you might as well cry.

• Members

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:12 AM

I believe if you take the "Deal" ending you get a phone call from Mallorie after the last mission and she mentions to Niko that it is Roman's child she is carrying.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

Liberty City headlines: SHOCK HORROR as South Bohan woman gives birth to mutant. You have to wonder if Vlad was careful and used protection (personally I prefer a 9mm semi-automatic) because Roman clearly wasn't. I guess we would find out in nine months time ... now there's a sequel! Son of Bellic, or perhaps Vlad and if this was indeed the case would the child go bad and eventually become a small hood in a muscle organization and be taken out by an aged Niko Bellic intent on protecting the honor of the family?

RearNaked
  • RearNaked

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:03 PM

I think I read somewhere that Niko's story is set over the course of a year. Deep sleeper, I guess.

If so, then we can safely go ahead and say that Mallorie was knocked up by Roman, or someone else, quite a while after Vlad died. Infact, Vlad dies so early in the story that it's quite possible the baby would already have been born had it been his. You also have to take into account that Vlad appears to be a heavy drug user, so it's unlikely that a man of his age and lifestyle could father a child.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (RearNaked @ Saturday, Mar 17 2012, 09:03)
I think I read somewhere that Niko's story is set over the course of a year. Deep sleeper, I guess.

If so, then we can safely go ahead and say that Mallorie was knocked up by Roman, or someone else, quite a while after Vlad died. Infact, Vlad dies so early in the story that it's quite possible the baby would already have been born had it been his. You also have to take into account that Vlad appears to be a heavy drug user, so it's unlikely that a man of his age and lifestyle could father a child.

Its actually set over the course of 3 months. Notice how it never snows?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users