When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
GTA SA not loading on windows 7
Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:03 PM
Windows 7 Home Premium
Video/Graphics Card: Intel® HD Graphics 3000 1.7 BG Memory
Processor: Intel® Core i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz
RAM: 6.0 GB
No mods installed.
If there is any way to get this to run, please help. Im pulling my hair out over this! Thanks a lot!
Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:18 PM
How was it installed: From the Original DVD?
what Version is it (V1, V2, V3)?
The GTA_SA.set file is created/updated each time you play the game. Has it ever worked?
Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:30 PM
EDIT: Didn't saw what you wrote on the first post.
Anyway, did you try this already?
|QUOTE (girishb @ Posted Dec 15 @ 2008 15:42)|
|If you're on Vista, you'll need to do this:|
1) Uninstall SA.
2) Delete the installation folder if it still exists. (e.g. C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).
3) Delete the Virtual Store copy of the installation folder too. The Appdata folder might be hidden. (e.g. C:\Users\???\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).
4) Delete the gta_sa.set file from your user files folder.
6) Reinstall SA.
|QUOTE (lil weasel @ Posted Monday @ Feb 27 2012, 03:10)|
|To Unhide Folders:|
START > User > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options> Show Hidden files and Folders.
Edited by JF-Mir2, 11 March 2012 - 09:46 PM.
Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:58 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users