• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
ToastyStoemp
  • ToastyStoemp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

Hey fellow forum browsers,

I yesterday bought GTA IV, but the problem is that i don't have a DVD-drive on this computer, let me explain. I kind of build custom pc's for myself, so i have other pc's wich do have dvd-drives so i was able to install the game on my HDD, then i switched back to my best pc but that one doesn't have a dvd-drive, so i can't insert the game to play, ( The motherboard is new and doesn't have any IDE ports, and i don't have any SATA DVD-drives nor external dvd-drives) I mailed to Secrum yesterday but couldn't wait to play the game and browsed abit around the net and found a non-offical patch so i don't need the DVD but it aint seem to work, ( yes i installed latest update) can any one help me plz

ToastyStoemp

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

Wrong section mate, this section is for GTA V discussion only.
Try taking this to an appropriate topic or create one in the GTA IV section.

flnyla
  • flnyla

I'll steal your damn car

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:21 AM

Cracks are against forum rules (I think) Besides THIS IS THE GTA V SECTION GO TO THE SUPPORT SECTION!

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:41 AM

Sorry, we can't have people discussing cracks here. I'm going to have to lock this. However, one thing you can try is see if you can register your CD key with Steam and get yourself a downloadable copy of the game. This works with a lot of games, so it's worth a shot. If that fails, you'll have to seek help elsewhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users