Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cold Street Gang

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
345 replies to this topic
Cold Street Gang
  • Cold Street Gang

I like black penis up my ass and I like it when they per cum.

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:37 PM Edited by Cold Street Gang, 02 June 2012 - 04:34 PM.

user posted image            

user posted image

There was a guy on the streets with the name Ghost.This guy earned his name by his life of crimes and always [SPOILER][COLOR=blue]getting away with them not even being suspected like a Ghost.He met a guy named David on The Street Devils,and Jordan a.k.a Kobra on the block.They had gotten toghether and formed the Cold Street Gang.Their main crime base was to start off dealing crack they needed the income to run their crew.After a while the crew had enough money to buy weapons to supply the crew with.Their first main target was the Ballas' they chose the Ballas' because David had connects with the Grove St.The CSG and GSF became tied in very big alliance after a huge dogfight for the Groves.The CSG played a big part by poisoning the opponents dog.Him being Ghost never got caught and the Ballas' would beleive it.Ghost one day met up with Kobra and Devil to discuss a way to get new members.They all sugested looking in tougher neigboorhoods for experienced gunmen or loyal teens.Indeed they did in less than 5 monthes the CSG had a powerful 80 members.They caught the Ballas' at a gang gathering the CSG took it upon themselves to crush the Ballas at a vunerable point.They shot and killed the leader at that time no one was ready to command the Ballas' beside the Lil Boss but he'd been wounded and wasent going to return.The CSG earned their name with their ruthless attitude for killing so many and being mostly teens and not feel wary.

user posted image
38th street gang
UKF
Libertycity marine corps
Sons Of saints
user posted image
Thelostghettos

user posted image

Leader-COLDxGHOSTx
                         2nd in Command-COLDxKOBRAx
                                Kingpin's-COLDxVENGENCEx
                               ShotCaller-COLDxVETERANx
                                   O.G cherry-COLDxREAPERx
                               LieutenantNatoriouskids96,xdarkk1llerx
                                  Hustla:TUA Camel
                                 Gangsta-TormentedNewb
                                 Soldier
                             Foot Soldier
                             Corner King
                             Young Blood

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

[code=auto:0]
http://i.imgur.com/LlD5Z.png

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/tAE7N.jpg

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/N1u1T.jpg

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/FKCHu.jpg

user posted image                                
Questions Response
How active are you on GTAF? Response Here
Username Response Here
Gamertag Response Here
Timezone (PST,GMT,etc.) Response Here
Name Response Here
Age Response Here
list the gta's you have Response Here

Dilo
  • Dilo

Bagel- Goodluck. With Dilo anything is possible.

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

Looks friggin awesome biggrin.gif

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:15 PM Edited by xHIGHWAY_REAPERx, 10 March 2012 - 03:28 PM.

There was a guy on the streets with the name Ghost.This guy earned his name by his life of crimes and always getting away with them not even being suspected like a Ghost.He met a guy named David on The Street Devils,and Jordan a.k.a Kobra on the block.They had gotten toghether and formed the Cold Street Gang.Their main crime base was to start off dealing crack they needed the income to run their crew.After a while the crew had enough money to buy weapons to supply the crew with.Their first main target was the Ballas' they chose the Ballas' because David had connects with the Grove St.The CSG and GSF became tied in very big alliance after a huge dogfight for the Groves.The CSG played a big part by poisoning the opponents dog.Him being Ghost never got caught and the Ballas' would beleive it.Ghost one day met up with Kobra and Devil to discuss a way to get new members.They all sugested looking in tougher neigboorhoods for experienced gunmen or loyal teens.Indeed they did in less than 5 monthes the CSG had a powerful 80 members.They caught the Ballas' at a gang gathering the CSG took it upon themselves to crush the Ballas at a vunerable point.They shot and killed the leader at that time no one was ready to command the Ballas' beside the Lil Boss but he'd been wounded and wasent going to return.The CSG earned their name with their ruthless attitude for killing so many and being mostly teens and not feel wary.

There was a guy on the streets with the name Ghost.This guy earned his name by his life of crimes and always getting away with them not even being suspected like a Ghost.He met a guy named David on The Street Devils,and Jordan a.k.a Kobra on the block.They had gotten toghether and formed the Cold Street Gang.Their main crime base was to start off dealing crack they needed the income to run their crew.After a while the crew had enough money to buy weapons to supply the crew with.Their first main target was the Ballas' they chose the Ballas' because David had connects with the Grove St.The CSG and GSF became tied in very big alliance after a huge dogfight for the Groves.The CSG played a big part by poisoning the opponents dog.Him being Ghost never got caught and the Ballas' would beleive it.Ghost one day met up with Kobra and Devil to discuss a way to get new members.They all sugested looking in tougher neigboorhoods for experienced gunmen or loyal teens.Indeed they did in less than 5 monthes the CSG had a powerful 80 members.They caught the Ballas' at a gang gathering the CSG took it upon themselves to crush the Ballas at a vunerable point.They shot and killed the leader at that time no one was ready to command the Ballas' beside the Lil Boss but he'd been wounded and wasent going to return.The CSG earned their name with their ruthless attitude for killing so many and being mostly teens and not feel wary.

I'd recommend you use "
CODE
[color=Turquoise] text [/color]

But looks great, good luck. icon14.gif

Ex ZuluWarrior
  • Ex ZuluWarrior

Gang sh*t #RIPNUSKI

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

Thanks took me a whole week of gathering headers avatars sigs and map and most om my morning today

Dilo
  • Dilo

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (Ex ZuluWarrior @ Saturday, Mar 10 2012, 15:15)
Thanks took me a whole week of gathering headers avatars sigs and map and most om my morning today

Is this your gang or did you just help Sacarh? Its early and you just confused me lol

Cold Street Gang
  • Cold Street Gang

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

I'm Zulu and SacrahFice but I'm giving this CSG acc to my friend just starting on gtaf

Dilo
  • Dilo

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

Oh ok i was just curious. Too early lol. Good Luck

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

Nice job looks great. icon14.gif

Cold Street Gang
  • Cold Street Gang

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:31 PM

Thanks mac

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

Yep if you need anything just contact me.

X2GUD4UNUBSX
  • X2GUD4UNUBSX

SoS x Mini Mill - OG Under boss

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

Looks good so far good luck

Cold Street Gang
  • Cold Street Gang

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

Everybody thank ZULU for this awesome CSG page

Dilo
  • Dilo

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

Hey yo CSG. In like 30min you guys want some kind of practice TDM? Me and my boys need some practice. Hit me up on xbl soon. My lil bro is on right now.

Cold Street Gang
  • Cold Street Gang

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

What is gamertag

Dilo
  • Dilo

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:10 AM

Dilo666. When i am able to get back on i'll messsage you to confirm that i have enough people. We can do a best 2 out of 3 TDM if you want. We can discuss match options in game. This is just friendly btw. Need to get my recruits shot up and stuff.

Cold Street Gang
  • Cold Street Gang

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:28 AM

Got the name get on

Dilo
  • Dilo

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:29 AM

30 minutes like i asked for

Kjwarrior
  • Kjwarrior

Future is a Blur but the present is Clear

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:03 AM

Hey COLD gang first off this is Kj leader Ex-Military I see my member Zulu Warrior has decided to help you create your topic, Congratulations! But I'm going to have to give you the low down... As we have spoken over XbL your trying to grw and arent looking for trouble...
The following gangs you should be aware of as a threat and you will be shot on sight if allied

Moretti's
DCF (Dilo)
Mancini's
Ivanovs
Barzinis
And UTM

why should you stay away from them?
1. They all have stronger military gangs going against them such as myself, SCAR, B.O.B. and TSA all of which destroyed these gangs in freemodes and TDM's
2. They are fluctuating in power as in they pop up and close down like rabbit die and reproduce...
3. If you Allie ExM w can offer you members on a daily basis as we've closed recruitment and get recruitment messages on a daily basis...
4. The gangs I have listed have screwed over many gangs(I'm a very easy guy to get along with and it's had to piss me off so you can only imagine their priorities when it comes t being respectfull)

Please understand this is just an offer not a threat... Just telling you how it is you clearly ave a choice to make icon14.gif

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

Your graphics look f*ckin' sweet. biggrin.gif

Dilo
  • Dilo

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Kjwarrior @ Sunday, Mar 11 2012, 03:03)
Hey COLD gang first off this is Kj leader Ex-Military I see my member Zulu Warrior has decided to help you create your topic, Congratulations! But I'm going to have to give you the low down... As we have spoken over XbL your trying to grw and arent looking for trouble...
The following gangs you should be aware of as a threat and you will be shot on sight if allied

Moretti's
DCF (Dilo)
Mancini's
Ivanovs
Barzinis
And UTM

1. They all have stronger military gangs going against them such as myself, SCAR, B.O.B. and TSA  all of which destroyed these gangs in freemodes and TDM's
2. They are fluctuating in power as in they pop up and close down like rabbit die and reproduce...
3. If you Allie ExM w can offer you members on a daily basis as we've closed recruitment and get recruitment messages on a daily basis...
4. The gangs I have listed have screwed over many gangs(I'm a very easy guy to get along with and it's had to piss me off so you can only imagine their priorities when it comes t being respectfull)

Please understand this is just an offer not a threat... Just telling you how it is you clearly ave a choice to make icon14.gif

Please, list one gang i have screwed over. Actually i'll just ignore it. Anyways, CSG, we don't have to be officially cool with each of it makes KJ butthurt. I understand.

Kjwarrior
  • Kjwarrior

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (Dilo @ Sunday, Mar 11 2012, 03:30)
QUOTE (Kjwarrior @ Sunday, Mar 11 2012, 03:03)

Moretti's
DCF (Dilo)
Mancini's
Ivanovs
Barzinis
And UTM

1. They all have stronger military gangs going against them such as myself, SCAR, B.O.B. and TSA  all of which destroyed these gangs in freemodes and TDM's

Please, list one gang i have screwed over. Anyways, CSG, wev don't have to be officially cool with each of it makes KJ butthurt. I understand.

"KJ butthurt"
This is the maturity level you'll be working with but as I said go ahead man it's your choice who you want to work with... "I can only light up the paths but it is you who must walk down one"

notoriouspkl
  • notoriouspkl

Sheriff

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

its a game, let him have fun with them if he wants, dont just tell him that they are bad clans cuz one your just looking for an argument and two its not true

Dilo
  • Dilo

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

CSG, gunna have to cancel that TDM. Anyways pm me if you have any question regarding some clans. Im sure KJ has tried to spread his propaganda to you already. (KJ you do tell clans to remove their alliances with Mafia families. You do have the most mature member of all, Ezio, in your clan so i give. I'll be the bigger man and stop Also KJ, military clans are supposed to be better at TDM mafias. Mafia's are more into the role play instead of the whole Jar-Head scenario)

Cold Street Gang
  • Cold Street Gang

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:40 AM

Only allied with ex millatary and SOS the
At is it so stop fighting me god daim

Kjwarrior
  • Kjwarrior

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:47 AM

@Dilo
I'm sorry but do you even realize that you contradicted yourself in the same paragraph. You are quite Dim for a Mafia Leader but hey you fit right in with most of them... Propaganda? That's not propaganda that's just the facts there is not a single one added view in that paragraph. You've done this before so I'm gong to correct you in hopes it solves the problem... You insult me and then you said your going to be the biggerman and walk away. No that's not how it works. "what you really did is ran up to me, kicked me and ran away and locked your door". Sadly that's how most mafias think being "The Bigger Man" means.

Secondly do you really think that a few old school jokes is mature or making fun of a person while they aren't there to defend themselves is... I could go as far as to say I can insult your members because you don't have any...

And yes I ask most of my allies to remove their few mafia allies as they clearly haven't known them long enough to realize they are being used. Which is why I hate mafias...

Dilo
  • Dilo

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

Hey CSG, im free to do that practice TDM when all of my recruits are on. Shall i just send you a message on XBL?

Kjwarrior
  • Kjwarrior

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

Lol I think I might start doing propaganda tounge.gif would be f*ckin hilarious if I could get other gangs to post em in their topics lol.gif

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

Good Luck Man!

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:53 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 11 March 2012 - 07:57 PM.

QUOTE (Kjwarrior @ Sunday, Mar 11 2012, 03:47)
@Dilo
I'm sorry but do you even realize that you contradicted yourself in the same paragraph. You are quite Dim for a Mafia Leader but hey you fit right in with most of them... Propaganda? That's not propaganda that's just the facts there is not a single one added view in that paragraph. You've done this before so I'm gong to correct you in hopes it solves the problem... You insult me and then you said your going to be the biggerman and walk away. No that's not how it works. "what you really did is ran up to me, kicked me and ran away and locked your door". Sadly that's how most mafias think being "The Bigger Man" means.

Secondly do you really think that a few old school jokes is mature or making fun of a person while they aren't there to defend themselves is... I could go as far as to say I can insult your members because you don't have any...

And yes I ask most of my allies to remove their few mafia allies as they clearly haven't known them long enough to realize they are being used. Which is why I hate mafias...

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually agree with you. I have no idea what the f*ck happened but some how, for some reason everyone lately has made a mockery of Cosa Nostra. When I say everyone I mean all those who have created a "Mafia Family" within the past 4months. All you f*ckers do is lie, cheat and believe you are "top dogs" because of that sh*t. You can't trust anyone around here anymore because your always looking over your shoulder thinking they are either going to sell you out for something you said to them or go to war with you. When I first started out the Gang Section was half-decent, now it's a bunch of kids trying to "hard" by pretending they are big mob bosses, when they are not. All they do is sit here, talk sh*t and when it comes to being in-game you'll do whatever you can to cheat so you win. Whether your means of cheating consist of the use of Turbos, Mods, or other glitches such as entering the map somehow so you can win. That is reoccurring problem, everyone lies and everyone cheats. It used to be there were a few like that and you knew who they were, now it's everybody and there cousin. I got a taste of what these other so called mafias are about and all I can say is what the f*ck? From what I can tell your either a RP group or a group of bodyguards who all gather around to suck your bosses dick. Does anyone remember why we play GTA and are on these forums? Because we love the game of GTA and wish to express it through our gangs made up on these forums where we share our dire endeavors of the streets of Liberty City. But we've gone away from that, now rather then it being about your gang and only your gang we are all now competing on how we can f*ck over the other guy. I'm a traditionalist, a true and firm believer in Cosa Nostra and the Mafia culture as a whole, from what I've seen, from what I've experienced I can say that 99.9% of the GTA mafias out there are a f*cking JOKE!!! They are no more then a group of kids who've seen the Godfather a few too many times... sorta like when you see Scarface for the first time ever you spend the next little while acting like a little Tony Montana. I beg the question is there anyone out there who truly respects what is Cosa Nostra or am and a select few the only ones?

Now this post has no relevance to this topic in any shape and form, however it does speak towards the point that was previously made. The point that I am now quoting.

Ex ZuluWarrior
  • Ex ZuluWarrior

Gang sh*t #RIPNUSKI

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:02 AM

Ghost every member you recruit tell them to sign up to GTA forums if they don't have an account already I made this topic and I don't want it to get locked

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users