Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:08 AM

mine are the diablos

Irrational
  • Irrational

Federação das Américas

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:36 AM

You should have made this topic a poll. But anyway, my favorite is Mafia Leone.

Linc.
  • Linc.

16 5 5™

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (ClaudeSpeedRulez @ Saturday, Mar 10 2012, 00:36)

Only moderators can

On topic: Leone Family. It feels epic to drive around Saint Mark's in a Leone Sentinel with Double Clef FM blaring

TheLostBiker
  • TheLostBiker

DJ WildLost

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

Either the Triads, Leones, or the Yardies.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 05:59)
QUOTE (ClaudeSpeedRulez @ Saturday, Mar 10 2012, 00:36)

Only moderators can

Not true. Anyone can add a poll to their topic.

Leones FTW.

Senex Iunior
  • Senex Iunior

Living in Vice Point since 2002

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:55 AM

The Yakuza. Relatively clean in a dirty business.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

Forelli brothers are my favourite gang.

Redketman
  • Redketman

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:26 AM

Probably The Yakuza. The Yakuza Stinger is also my favourite car in the game.

By the way, I didn't really like when the Mafia took their shotguns and blew up your car while you were driving past Leone's place. I remember I had some problems with that in missions like Espresso-2-go many, many years ago. I think I managed to do something about it at a later stage though.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:31 AM

i was fan of leone in lcs untill i buyed gta 3 and now my favourite gang yakuza
and i love thier cars i wish yakuza was in gta 5

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Redketman @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 11:26)
Probably The Yakuza. The Yakuza Stinger is also my favourite car in the game.

By the way, I didn't really like when the Mafia took their shotguns and blew up your car while you were driving past Leone's place. I remember I had some problems with that in missions like Espresso-2-go many, many years ago. I think I managed to do something about it at a later stage though.

My main problem was the fact that the Ice Cream Van, needed for the Import/Export garage, tended to turn up in the Mafia turf. But yes, was rather annoying having some vehicle you'd spent ages on trying to acquire being blown to pieces within 5 seconds, if not less. Was fun to go on suicide missions through their turf though. Saying all this though, the Mafia were one of my favourite gangs in the game, one of the reasons being the vehicle.

In terms of vehicles, my most favourite gang was the Cartel, for their Cartel Cruiser; This followed closely by the Yakuza Stinger.

All of the gangs were ruthless as f*ck in this game though, something I feel got left out on the other GTA games that followed.

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:17 PM

I liked the Leone Family, they had stylish cars and a good radio station but I didn't really like the constant assasinations and disposing of bodies though. And one thing that puzzled me, on the mission where you have to drive the body to the crusher, when you get in the car it says "It's the Forreli bothers!" when infact, the two car's chasing and ramming you are driven by Leone goons.

The Columbian Cartel were pretty ok, I didn't mind them because they didn't use really powerfull weapons on you when you were on their turf and their cars were pretty good.

I liked the Yardies, even after King Coutney betrays you and joins Catalina, you still see the Yadies pulling Columbians out of their car's and blowing them away. biggrin.gif

The Yakuza were pretty funny, I liked travling to the Univercity on Cartel turf and having a never ending gang war between the Yakuza and the Columbians. Although despite what was happening if you so much a join in with a single shot all the police are on you.

The Triads annoyed me how every gang member looked like some under-class factory worker. And their trucks were annoying aswell, one hit could send any Leone Sentinal out into portland harbor.

The Hoods were just strange, they all drove pimped transit vans and talked in wannabe gangsta accents. And then you had to drive their stupid leaders car halfway around the map with a bomb strapped to it.

It's just strange, changing alligences with everyone in LCS...

thecommander
  • thecommander

You can forget about the miscarrige or keep drinking.

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:58 AM

Yakuza. I liked their missions and their cars. It used to be the Leone's until I drove up there and got killed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users