» «
Photo

Group Dance

5 replies to this topic
Wass
  • Wass

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:39 PM Edited by Wass, 09 March 2012 - 03:42 PM.

Hey guys,can you please tell me how to unlock the group dance in gta tbogt because everytime I dance with a girl luis only kisses her and they go to the bathroom and I realy want to unlock this amazing feature,please help! sad.gif

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

it is unlocked in the gay bar Hercules... at least that is where i was able to get the group dance

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Friday, Mar 9 2012, 12:46)
it is unlocked in the gay bar Hercules... at least that is where i was able to get the group dance

This is partially correct.

If you dance successfully with a girl at Maisonette 9, but not well enough to score with her, you will have dance The Bus Stop in a group. In Hercules, you can do the same thing as it usually, if not always, happens after you dance successfully with the girl.

Brownscombe
  • Brownscombe

GTA Stig

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

If you are to go to Maisonette 9, and dance with a girl until the blue circle in the bottom-left hand corner of the screen is full without any errors (i.e. not keeping to the beat so the girl momentarily stops dancing to criticize you - and thus having a significant chunk of the blue circle taken away so you have to fill that section again) you will then go straight into the synchronized formation dancing sequence. If you do fail to dance well at some point as mentioned before, it will then take you longer to fill the blue circle and when it is full, you will kiss the girl and go and have fun with her.

So, in short, dance flawlessly and you'll do the bus stop, dance with errors and you'll get laid for some peculiar reason.

In Hercules, you can dance with a girl and make as many errors as you like. Sometimes, when the blue circle is half full, you will be interrupted by a gay guy who wants to have a dance contest with Luis, just go along with this and then you will be allowed to continue filling the blue circle again, when it's full, you will dance is synchronization to The Bus Stop.

I hope this has made sense, if parts of it you don't understand, I'll try and rephrase it for you.

Wass
  • Wass

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Brownscombe @ Saturday, Mar 24 2012, 12:11)
If you are to go to Maisonette 9, and dance with a girl until the blue circle in the bottom-left hand corner of the screen is full without any errors (i.e. not keeping to the beat so the girl momentarily stops dancing to criticize you - and thus having a significant chunk of the blue circle taken away so you have to fill that section again) you will then go straight into the synchronized formation dancing sequence. If you do fail to dance well at some point as mentioned before, it will then take you longer to fill the blue circle and when it is full, you will kiss the girl and go and have fun with her.

So, in short, dance flawlessly and you'll do the bus stop, dance with errors and you'll get laid for some peculiar reason.

In Hercules, you can dance with a girl and make as many errors as you like. Sometimes, when the blue circle is half full, you will be interrupted by a gay guy who wants to have a dance contest with Luis, just go along with this and then you will be allowed to continue filling the blue circle again, when it's full, you will dance is synchronization to The Bus Stop.

I hope this has made sense, if parts of it you don't understand, I'll try and rephrase it for you.

Thank you so much man,it worked!and I've unlocked the bus stop in both of tony clubs,thank you again! biggrin.gif icon14.gif

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Weekend Answerer

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

i actually want luis to do the other, but now have gotten good at keyboard dancing so luis ends up doing the bus stop whether i like it or not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users