dreaming about Grand Theft auto

8 replies to this topic
F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:54 AM

So I was wondering, have you ever had dreams about gta?
I spent many a day and played through until late night and afterwards I have had weird dreams where I am in the gta world.
I have had the most running around as Claude from gta 3 burning people and waking up when I take a big fall.

Have you guys ever had wacky. Grand theft auto related dreams? I have found they occur if you play any game all day and night but particularly gta.

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

Yeah, since I play a lot of IV I have dreams I was "playing" it. The cool thing about these dreams is that it really feels like you are in the game, yet you still know it's a game.

The most recent one went like this:
I walked out of the Middle Park East safehouse, it was evening and the weather was foggy, drizzly and everything was nice and glowy. I decided to go to the internet cafe and stay in there, nice and cozy. It was a pleasant dream.

gtafanatic360
  • gtafanatic360

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:13 AM

I had a dream about gta v but the map was tiny it wasnt freerome and the graphics were crap
noooooooo!!!!!!!! suicidal.gif

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

Yeah, lol. I once dreamed I was driving an ambulance with Ryder, Big Smoke, Sweet and CJ then I drove straight into the water and woke up at that moment.

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:35 AM

I once had a dream where I was in a large scale gunfight against the cops, the FIB and the NOOSE. It was a cool dream.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:51 AM

I once dreamt that i was playing the first mission of GTA V. I was driving a large black car with another guy in the passenger seat. Then i stopped at a gas station and pressed a button and an RDR style shop screen popped up with items like Cigarettes and lottery tickets. My mind was blown until i woke up and realized it was only a dream.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:22 AM

I had a dream of Messing with the Man Mission in which Tommy was riding an Angel and was shooting Uzi. I guess we will get dreams/nightmares if we see lot of violence. confused.gif

Djdevin10
  • Djdevin10

Kill People, Burn Sh*t, F*ck School.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

I had a dream that GTA5 was put on Hiatus (Ironically)

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (Djdevin10 @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 14:51)
I had a dream that GTA5 was put on Hiatus (Ironically)

Hopefully, that was just a nightmare.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users