For Everyone Who Has Ever Had a Dream About GTAV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
347 replies to this topic
AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:40 PM

I had a vivid dream about gta v, i was in a car driving with Wu Zi, yeah from GTA SA, he now lives in Los Santos because there were problems with remnants of the Da Nang Boys gang causing problems with his Triads.
So we are cruising around the city, Wu Zi was driving and i got a good look around, the city was so real to look at and there were hobos everywhere. Everyone looked poor. The Roboi Mart was still there too. Then suddenly we got chased by Da Nang boys on bikes and WuZi was driving like a maniac and we crashed into a tree near Commerce and it turned into a gun fight in alleyways in the city. Then suddenly i woke up, I was actually crying cause i thought i was playing gta v.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• Members
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:43 PM

i had a dream GTA was delayed till 2016.

That was it, i woke up and though, "damn 100 newfags on the forums would kill themselves, then went to work."

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 23:40)
I had a vivid dream about gta v, i was in a car driving with Wu Zi, yeah from GTA SA, he now lives in Los Santos because there were problems with remnants of the Da Nang Boys gang causing problems with his Triads.
So we are cruising around the city, Wu Zi was driving and i got a good look around, the city was so real to look at and there were hobos everywhere. Everyone looked poor. The Roboi Mart was still there too. Then suddenly we got chased by Da Nang boys on bikes and WuZi was driving like a maniac and we crashed into a tree near Commerce and it turned into a gun fight in alleyways in the city. Then suddenly i woke up, I was actually crying cause i thought i was playing gta v.

such a disappointment waking up in any GTAV related dream

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 23:43)

That was it, i woke up and though, "damn 100 newfags on the forums would kill themselves, then went to work."

LoL yeah i had another one, i was reading the paper and some kid committed suicide cause the game got delayed

elammm
  • elammm

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

I've had a few, the first one was sick as! Had amazing map (huge, but very similar to GTA SA but hybrid with GTA IV, hard to explain but worked perfectly)

The most recvent a few nights ago, was a huge map (maybe twice size of RDR, with only one city the size of like blackwater, a few small ghost towns spootedaround, endless desert and modern day gta V characters with coboys hats, wtf, i would liek to add, nunchuks where a weapon so, sick.)

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 23:45)
QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 23:40)

such a disappointment waking up in any GTAV related dream

Yeah exactly! I woke up thinking i had the game and it was already out, then i realised it was just a dream but it was vividly real. It's just my brain processing what it thinks gta v will or might be like. I don't think WuZi will be in it though..different gta era

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• Members
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 23:48)
QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 23:43)

LoL yeah i had another one, i was reading the paper and some kid committed suicide cause the game got delayed

it wouldnt surprise me.

Jewstinian
  • Jewstinian

Sprouting Brass and Slinging Lead

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Thursday, Mar 8 2012, 13:12)
QUOTE (zzcool @ Thursday, Mar 8 2012, 17:06)
coincidently i had a dream about it tonight

what was it about...I had one a few days ago and thought, "sh*t I wonder what those gtaforum members would think about it"

The first night GTA V was announced, I dreamed I was playing the Beta. It had GTA San Andreas graphics with a white protagonist and bikers near by. I clicked 'START' and I saw this huge ass map. Then I woke up. Strange dream for me, really.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:14 AM

I think the reason some of us have dreams including characters from other gtas would be because you have been playing that game and when you have a dream about gta v it becomes a mix hybrid of both gtas

InstantCClassic
  • InstantCClassic

Gatorade me, b*tch.

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:52 AM

Earthquake at the LAX airport. Very intense. Then I woke up.

Cole Phelps Gta
  • Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:56 AM Edited by Cole Phelps Gta, 28 March 2012 - 12:30 PM.

I had a really wierd dream that tommy vercetti was in wwe and he wanted to kick jerico's ass for trolling the wwe universe. It was epic !!!!!!!!! Michael cole was really mad that tommy was aloud on raw'' he should be in jail his a murderer '' ect Than jerry lawler told him too ''shut up''

Tommy cut an amazing promo and he was really over with the crowd. The crowd was going nuts for tommy. Jerico came out all cocky with miz trying to cheat and tommy just went into fight mode. It was hilarious !

It was easily one of the best dreams i've ever had

DeadWorld
  • DeadWorld

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

When you start dreaming about a game, that's when you realise you need to get a life!

Mr. Darko
  • Mr. Darko

My lies are better.

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (DeadWorld @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 13:57)
When you start dreaming about a game, that's when you realise you need to get a life!

When you dream about something, it only means you've given it some thought. It doesn't mean you're obsessed with said thing. Dreams often incorporate elements of things that we're interested in, our hobbies, and the things we're looking forward to. Since for most of us that includes GTA V, it's not surprising that every now and again we dream about playing it, or learning more about it. But by no means does that mean it's occupying our thoughts entirely, or that the dreamer does nothing but play videogames all day.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Darko @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 20:07)
QUOTE (DeadWorld @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 13:57)

When you dream about something, it only means you've given it some thought. It doesn't mean you're obsessed with said thing. Dreams often incorporate elements of things that we're interested in, our hobbies, and the things we're looking forward to. Since for most of us that includes GTA V, it's not surprising that every now and again we dream about playing it, or learning more about it. But by no means does that mean it's occupying our thoughts entirely, or that the dreamer does nothing but play videogames all day.

Don't worry about him....he's having identity and self esteem issues.

TinTinn
  • TinTinn

Эquation

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:13 AM

I had a dream a second trailer was released and the Albert man was talking to a black man with the voice actor of CJ, 'Young Maylay', but it wasn't Carl.

xcroptic
  • xcroptic

I'v killed people

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:25 AM

A Wet Dream

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:51 AM

Looks like I have a topic to post my GTA V dream when it comes. You guys may want to hear it.

The weird thing is, Ive had dreams for other games I wanted to get. GTA IV, Saints Row 2, Saints Row The Third, ect. The thing is, they looked very identical to the game when it comes out. There mostly simple things like driving around the map. The GTA IV one, I was driving along the highway in Dukes that runs along the north part of the island. This was months before GTA IV came out.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

Ok last night I had an AWESOME dream. It was the second trailer for V.

It started with a scene at a bank. There was obviously a robbery going down. People are lying on the floor and there is inaudible screaming. 5 guys are walking around yelling at the innocent with guns (m16s) in their hands and duffel bags around their necks. Very "Heat" like. One of the men strikes an employee with the gun and he is immediately stopped by his fellow robber. The camera pans in and you can tell that the man striking the employee is Tom Sizemore with long hair and some fairly raggy clothes. He seems very sparatic.

user posted image

The clean cut suited man stopping him is "Albert De Silva" or at least thats what we think his name is.
user posted image
They start arguing.

Albert:"Thats not necessary"

Tom:"These f*ckers had it coming. Or did you forget?"

As they stare at eachother you can sense the tension as you see two of the other robbers walking in the background. One man is the light black skin/latino man who seems to be very uneasy:

user posted imageuser posted image

And the other man is the dark skinned black man who seems monotoned and emotionless:
user posted image
The light skinned man looks out the window and starts yelling "Yo man we gotta go NOW!"

The 5th member of the group runs out from the back zipping up his bag with money in it.
user posted image

He looks at Albert and says "We're good"

The 5 men rush out the front door when you immediately hear gun shots.

The scene changes to the desert. A sign reads "Escondido Border" (I assume this was the mexican border) You see dust trails in the distance. The camera shows a blue van hauling ass through the dusty desert road and you hear yelling.
user posted image

The black guy is driving and the rest of the men are in the back. Tom Sizemore has been shot and is yelling in pain as the last listed member of the group tries to stop the bleeding. The latino man and Albert open the back doors and the camera switches to an in-game style position. This is where it gets interesting.

You see a caravan of police cruisers chasing behind and there are cops hanging out of their car windows firing at you. You and the latino man begin firing down on them with your M16s. Your gun has a laser sight on it and as you are trying to pick off the drivers of the cruisers you can see your sights bouncing around realistically with the movement of the van. As you take out a few cruisers and they swerve off the road more just fill in to take their place.

Suddenly a police helicopter comes flying in. As you are firing at the chopper you realize the swat member in the back isnt shooting at you, hes aiming for the tires. He manages to take one of your back tires out and you can immediately feel the change in the cars handling. You try and shoot the swat member but there is a riotshield like frame in front of his mounted rifle. You start aiming for the pilot but the bumpy 3 tired ride is making it difficult. After a few fails you change your grip on the gun and fire from an underslung grenade launcher. It strikes the tail of the chopper sending it spinning out of control until it crashes just next to the van in a fire bloom of awesomeness.
This halts the police caravan behind the flames. Your van stops and you get out realizing your at the border wall.
user posted image

The latino man begins to strap something to the wall and you quickly realize its c4. Everyone braces and when the explosion happens you can hear a loud ringing over the sound of police sirens getting closer. This whole time the injured Tom Sizemore is bantering about his pain. You cross through the newly acquired hole in the wall where you meet 5 dirtbikes waiting for you. Everyone gets on a bike (with Tom getting on the back of one of the bikes and riding bitch) and you ride off toward the concrete mexican jungle. As you are driving you here Tom saying that theres a place you can hide until you can sneak back into the states.

Then I woke up with a boner.

This dream was crazy because I remember thinking so many different things.

It didnt feel like a typical trailer from R* cause it was half trailer half gameplay. De Silva didnt even feel like a bad guy. Kinda like a good guy caught in the wrong situation in life. I dunno.

Anyways it was an awesome dream and I just wanted to share. Laterz

gta_rulez
  • gta_rulez

Rockster Noord

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

I have dreamed about GTA Berlin, probably a few years ago. This game used the RenderWare Engine.

wildstyle91
  • wildstyle91

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:13 AM

I had my first ever dream about gta, and it was amazing. It was in multiplayer with 64 players just free roaming the city at night, I was trying to see what buildings I could enter. You could tell the game was incomplete because I tried breaking into buildings and hearing the glass smash but it remained in place. Eventually I found an enter able building and played snooker inside. It was unbelievably realistic (much better than pool in IV). I then tried loading fraps to record what was going on, straight away I woke up. mad.gif

zielo
  • zielo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

ive dreamt about gta 5 a couple times, one where i saw the map of gta 5 it was absoulety massive i nearly shat my pants its was that big smile.gif

Gunjahfarma
  • Gunjahfarma

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

Last night i had a dream about v where the protag was burning down
the Thruths´ marijuana plantation, than i woke up and thought DAAmn luckly that was just a dream.

byebye

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (no_chance @ Thursday, Mar 8 2012, 16:41)
because it's the empty recces of your mind it's what you think of all the time usually this happens with people who have no friends wow.gif

*facepalm*
I hope you're joking..

Ont: I probably have had a dream about GTA V but i can't remember..

bluetops
  • bluetops

Chupacabra

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

I dreamed playing GTA V on, weirdly, an iPad. It has next gen graphics but there is something weird. There is Starfish Island from Vice City. Somewhere near it is a bigger version of the Statue of Liberty. The statue is facing a very big city. So I hopped into a boat but before I got in the big city I got awakened.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

I dreamed that it started with the protagonist escaping from a prison in the middle of the countryside. The countryside was HUGE with lots of hills and mountains.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

There were bells on the hill, but I had never heard them ringing. There were also birds in the sky, but I had never heard them singing. Till there was V.

nixion
  • nixion

Zaibatsu Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:21 PM

I had a dream where there was a a announcement on GTTV with Geoff Keighly and they were going to have an intiment one one one talk episode with a rockstar games employe and discuss " whats really going on in the trailer, exciting new features, just how big the map is and who is the mysterious man from the trailers". it felt almost too real,it was strange. The set was changed to the Los Santos skyline just as their set is being changed for their Max Payne special tomorrow.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:23 PM

I've dreamed about this game 2 or 3 times already, but the dreams were mediocre.

mystiko69
  • mystiko69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:44 PM

Lmao wow if you do have a dream about a blody game u seriously need help lol.gif

Da_Lurker
  • Da_Lurker

Wake up and smell the coffee

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:45 PM Edited by Da_Lurker, 02 May 2012 - 10:49 PM.

Oh, I had a dream about GTA V, in fact!!

Actually, the dream happened like six months before the first trailer was released.

All I dreamed was a 10 secs teaser trailer that didn't show a damn thing, just the game's name, with a style like IV, with silver-colored letters, and music in the background (That was from the intro of GTA VC).

Lame-oh, dream, but hey! It was before we've had any evidence of the game tounge.gif

I haven't dreamed of GTA V after this.

-----------

Edit: I don't get why some guys are so freaking agressive towards dreams. If you never dreamed of a game, or never remember about it, doesn't give you the rights to insult other people. In fact, if you're a gamer, and gaming it's one of your most time-consuming activities should make you more propense to dream about it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users