For Everyone Who Has Ever Had a Dream About GTAV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
347 replies to this topic
AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

I had a 'GTA dream' right before GTA 4 came out. It was sooo real and intense---I guess it was a vivid dream but anyways, I saw some guy in a white suit with a pink shirt on underneath looking out of a kitchen window and I could see waves crashing into the banks---I mean there was ocean spray and everything and I remember thinking that man, R* has really gone all out on this one. It was a lazy summer evening(in the dream) and I could smell the ocean and feel the warm, soft, sweet smelling summer air gently rubbing against my face like silk. Then I woke up and thought that I hope that this was a preminition but as GTA 4 dropped I was a little disappointed. Maybe it was GTA V that I seen? lol

Watinho
  • Watinho

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

Before the release of San Andreas, i had a dream about it. There was a big mountain and you could drive with a car on it. The details of San Andreas weren't even known yet. Then San Andreas came out and BAM, there's mount Chillad biggrin.gif

Very weird biggrin.gif

SGT. Johnson
  • SGT. Johnson

"To Obey and Survive"

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

Since it's about V, I can't contribute, but since it's about GTA Dreams, I can:

My first ever GTA Dream was Vice City. Nothing too big. I was Tommy Vercetti and the game had just started up. I stole the nearest car and ran from a neraby cop. I sucked at driving so I bailed on foot; I stood there for some odd reason while the cop shot me. I beat him up and took his weapons, while the screen showed three stars (go figure). So, I tried to drive again and rammed into a pillar. I balied again and saw the stars turn to 4 now, with the SWAT team surrounding my car; I jumped onto the top of my car and shot at them with a pistol ( lol.gif ). A few seconds later, I died and the famous " WASTED " showed across the screen. Then I woke up.

Haven't had any GTA-related dreams since then. Will post if I do.

szmty
  • szmty

Hi Ho

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

I've had 2 dreams involving GTA V, and both of them were about the second trailer. In one, the trailer started with an image of the map, but it included San Fierro, which I know it wont be in the game (I dreamt this before I recognized there won't be SF or LV), and a narrator now was a Chicano-like man, talking about gang wars and fighting for territories, and then the camera zoomed to a highway and I saw the "Hispanic Guy" fully covered with tattoos and that sh*t, driving the red car we saw in the trailer, with the Ned Luke guy in his blue car, racing and shooting each other. It was epic!
The second one was another trailer, with Ned Luke as the narrator, and I heard music in the trailer, the song was "I am the Walrus". The trailer had the M rating already. Suddenly a 60's car, I think it was a Chevrolet Malibu, was going fast in a street, jumping through hills, but I'm sure the car was in LS. The car went through many LS points. I saw many cutscenes, which were very similar to LA Noire's ones.

Rauland
  • Rauland

Test your might

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

Would be funny if someone from rockstar made a fake account and talked about gta V but said it was their dream right here lol.gif

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:50 PM

I thought I was the only one!

I've had a few dreams based on GTA V.

In one, I was standing on top of the tallest building in Los Santos, you know the one. It had RDR clouds and it was at sunset. The character had a parachute and he look Hispanic.

In another, it was at the character select screen. It had a picture of the characters (there we three) and a little description underneath. If you chose one, you had to finish their story before you could try another.

In the last one, I was driving in a blue car around a Ganton looking area with RDR graphics, the character was white and looked like Ned Luke.

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:43 PM

I've had 1 notable dream about V. And no, I'm not nuts and I actually have a life compared to most people on the forum. I generally don't play video games as much as I used to. I'll tell you my dream as if I played the game.

I remember that instead of an endless ocean, there was an endless desert and endless grasslands like in real-life Southern California. Los Santos was HUGE. I remember seeing Pershing Square. It's much bigger than Liberty City. I remember looking at the map and you could go to San Diego and Tijuana. San Diego was around the same size as Liberty City, and Tijuana was the same size as Empire Bay in Mafia II. There were various small towns in both sides of the border, and both sides got a lot of detail. The LSPD used Crown Vics, Impalas, and there were even subcity police cars (i.e. Inglewood, Pasadena, Culver City, etc). Female police officers were added and the wanted level is much more realistic. Paramedics are also improved. They carry people on stretchers and can actually drive. I also remember there were a lot of enterable interiors, such as Police Stations, 24-7s, etc. You could buy property! There were a lot of highways and a good amount of suburbs. More weapons of course! Graphics were of course improved, everything felt much more crisp and fresh than IV. You won't know how mad I was when I woke up...

I seriously do hope V is a lot like this.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

The dream i had was back in nov after the trailer.I dont remember it though lol.

Btw, have the people are gonna lie about dreams, so yea.

j.hunt
  • j.hunt

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

Scarlett Johansson was sucking my cock while i was playing

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (Rauland @ Thursday, Mar 8 2012, 22:49)
Would be funny if someone from rockstar made a fake account and talked about gta V but said it was their dream right here lol.gif

Maybe someone has already done that... *evil laugh* devil.gif

Elric101
  • Elric101

This is who I am, but wheres the eggman...

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:34 AM

I had a dream that I was running people down with my car, under the overpass, and by the pier. But I wish my dream could have included flying that jet plane.

locolow2011
  • locolow2011

Rock on

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:37 AM

I dreamt once of this game, it was just the intro though, never got to play it, in my dream they went back to the old school III era intros, it was freaking cool as hell.

MIKON8ERISBACK
  • MIKON8ERISBACK

My real name is Michael. #FACT.

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:01 AM

I dream't about a dramatically improved chainsaw system. Although I was woken up before I could see the blood and guts splatter. For some reason, the graphics looked a lot more like San Andreas. And the sound quality was horrible. I must have been screening an early pre-release, work-in-progress render.

Jeeebuuus
  • Jeeebuuus

AKA So-crates

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:06 AM

I had a dream about it over a year ago. It was with Nintendo 64 graphics though. I was dissapointed while I was dreaming it. It was strange too.

DISHMASHER
  • DISHMASHER

Freemode Survivalist

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:33 AM

mine was like IV, but niko led me to los santos with the "sports cars and mansions" story, and i was roman.

victm92
  • victm92

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:35 AM

Yeh I've dreamed about GTA V in several ocasions ---and I think that's not being "sick"--

Most of them were awesome (last 2 I remember featured a brand-new mission structure and a highly-resoluted wagon sank in a lake).

The most recent (only a few days ago) was a nightmare: Rockstar released the "trailer #2", and it was rubbish. xD!

Cheers.

SoftimusPrime
  • SoftimusPrime

7-8 Lions HG

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:59 AM

Didn't dream about playing GTA V but I did dream that I logged on here and saw a bunch of threads saying "FINALLY WE GET INFO!!!" Then went through em and saw that R* released a bunch of screenshots and information to the storyline. Was a sweet dream but when I woke up and got on this site I was so disappointed to find the usual boring topics haha.

Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

Just had a dream bout GTA V last night! :

I remember playing online with my buds in a basketball mini game. I lost and then left multuplayer to play offline. I was driving around downtown Los Santos in a lowrider (San Andreas style), it was night time. I then stopped at a red light, turned on the radio and I immedialty woke up, didn't have the time to hear the radio. The graphics were so f*cking awesome man! hopefully my dream will come true tounge.gif

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:22 PM

It was back before the first trailer so bear with me. I was playing as claude speed, it was in vice city, and it had RDR shooting mechanics.

There was another one where I was playing as luis lopez, and for some reason santa monica beach was in liberty city, and I had cheat codes that could change the water level.

There were other recent ones about IV where I had simple native trainer on the xbox version. Those were awesome.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

I had this really surreal dream where Zee posted "I luv u rockstAr".

LewisMiller
  • LewisMiller

Luton Tannnnnn

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

I dreamed I owned the game. It was one of those dreams where you believe it so much that you think it's real then you wake up & your like ffs.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (Vercetti27 @ Wednesday, Mar 14 2012, 22:24)

Is this all you are going to contribute to every thread----something about Zee? He must've really butthurt you. Get over it! icon14.gif

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Thursday, Mar 15 2012, 00:15)

Is this all you are going to contribute to every thread----something about Zee? He must've really butthurt you. Get over it! icon14.gif

lol thats the first time I've ever mentioned him, I actually thought he was hilarious whatsthat.gif

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

I've had countless dreams involving GTA IV, SA and even RDR, but I've only ever had one dream about V.

It was a very short and simple dream, I was walking down a street in downtown L.S with the tall skyscrapers all around me, and out of the corner of my eye I see a red car being chased down the road by two LSPD Cruisers, just like in the trailer, and then the red car skids and crashes into a wall down the street. The police officers get out of their car and begin shooting at the other vehicle, soon more LSPD Cruisers show up and a large firefight ensues.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (Vercetti27 @ Thursday, Mar 15 2012, 00:34)
QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Thursday, Mar 15 2012, 00:15)

lol thats the first time I've ever mentioned him, I actually thought he was hilarious whatsthat.gif

On my last dream regarding the game, the forums were going crazy praising R* and what not

*I have legitimate curiosity regarding Zee's possible positive reception of GTA5 at times because I believe that it will be that epic.

locolow2011
  • locolow2011

Rock on

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (LewisMiller @ Wednesday, Mar 14 2012, 22:29)
It was one of those dreams where you believe it so much that you think it's real then you wake up & your like ffs.

Oh man i HATE those dreams with a passion.

Gege
  • Gege

ZoSo

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:38 AM

I had a dream once, I saw the intro with some boat speeding on the water. Then I saw bicycles and gypsies (lol) around the city, and I heard the protagonist talking. It was weird.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:48 AM

I had my third dream about GTA V last night. I was flying a chopper above Los Santos, and I pressed select to look at the map and it was 65% countryside and 35% urban.

Get this: There were 3 cities, all about the same size. Los santos, and two others. They were in the same places Las Venturas and San Fierro would be.

The dream lasted about 15 seconds, but yeah I hope it's not real (obviously it won't) because Los Santos was REALLY small. I mean it was 1/10 of Liberty city!

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:15 AM

I had a dream about GTA V today where a cutscene triggerd and it was the scene from the trailer with the guy on the motorbike, and it turned that the two guys walking were actually people you owed money too, the cutscene then ended and I either able to say:
1. OkayOkay! I will get the money in a week/month! cryani.gif
Or 2. GTFO OF MY WAY sneaky2.gif

I rember that if cutscene two triggerd, you had to run away from the guys.

In the dream I ran away too slow and got doubled barreled to death. cry.gif

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Thursday, Mar 15 2012, 02:15)
2. GTFO OF MY WAY sneaky2.gif

I rember that if cutscene two triggerd, you had to run away from the guys.

In the dream I ran away too slow and got doubled barreled to death. cry.gif

lol.. Best dream so far

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users