For Everyone Who Has Ever Had a Dream About GTAV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
347 replies to this topic
GTA Online Videos
  • GTA Online Videos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:38 PM

I've had a dream or two about GTA 5 lately and I've had dreams about BF3 when I've played that a bunch of nights in a row. Having dreams every night, though? That's pretty crazy.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

Three powerful, realistic dreams so far over the span of about ten-fifteen days. One so powerful it woke me up, with the need to tell people about how the game began. Then, realizing it was just a dream, tried to get back to sleep... but the damage was done.

ayrtonkee
  • ayrtonkee

PS4 Player

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

I dreamed about GTA V last night biggrin.gif
I started the game for the first time and I spawned as Michael just behind the Vinewood-sign. After a short walk, a big group of enemies came to me and started shooting. When I killed them all, I played as Trevor calling in airstrikes on some kind of airbase because there were some secret things.
Then my mum woke me up..

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (TonyZimmzy @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 12:39)
Three powerful, realistic dreams so far over the span of about ten-fifteen days. One so powerful it woke me up, with the need to tell people about how the game began. Then, realizing it was just a dream, tried to get back to sleep... but the damage was done.

icon14.gif icon14.gif lol.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif good dream

staticguy
  • staticguy

Street Cat

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

i'm amazed how much people really dream about it lol.gif

icebreaker202
  • icebreaker202

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

Last night I dreamed I was playing GTAV I was Franklin. I was driving around then I thought man I already know this place out of my head and where's the country side etc and that the map was much smaller than I thought it was gonna be. I was driving around in the city being chased by cops. I got out of the car and I ran into a mall cops still chasing me. So I went into the parking lot, went to a car to steal it while I was doing that a cop came up to me and I knew I would be arrested as soon as I got into the car so I held out my fist running towards him. He ran away. I got it the car it was a Opel. LOL! so I drove onto a highway and I got away from the cops.

supersav85
  • supersav85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

I just had a GTA V Dream last night...

I was playing the game as Michael and was playing for what seemed like FOREVER till I finally unlocked Trevor and Franklin.

Once I had unlocked them I did like two missions and then WHAM! Franklin was arrested or something and I couldn't get him back and out of nowhere Trevor gets killed in a hail of gunfire ala James Marston in RDR and that was it for the multi character part of the game.

The game acted all like "That was supposed to happen have fun finishing the game with only Michael!"

I was pissed.

Good thing it was a dream lol

BallinOutOfMind
  • BallinOutOfMind

Baller by day, baller by night.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:55 PM

I had a dream it was Sept 17th and everyone had the game except for me. I was waiting for the delivery dude on my porch for the rest of my dream, and he never came...

Just 16 more days!

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

random fanatic

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:55 PM

Two so far. One about the map and some activities, and the another about free roaming and absorbing the scenery.
  • GúnZinEss likes this

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Playa

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Thursday, Mar 8 2012, 16:39)
I'm finding that I am having occasional dreams about GTAV. This is not because of the excitement or hype, but it is mostly because every night I check the forums before going to sleep and it's the last image my brain has to work with.

*In case your're wondering my recent dream was about a firefight in the mountains of the GTAV map with a N.o.o.s.E-like SWAT team.

I didn't have a dream about GTA V, lol.

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

都真寿

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

I was driving an Emperor in the middle of the desert, and Chop was looking out of the window. Handling sucked and there was a map editor. tounge.gif

Benio1
  • Benio1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

חלמתי שאני עובר בין הדמויות וטס מעל עמק.. אחרי זה חלמתי עוד חלום על זה שיש לי באג ולא מתחלפות הדמויות

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

Just that I had the Xbox 360 GTA game case in my hand, which is weird because I don't own an Xbox anymore, I went to put it in to play it and I woke up. I don't remember anything else about the dream. This was like 3 weeks ago.

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

都真寿

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (Benio1 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:59)
חלמתי שאני עובר בין הדמויות וטס מעל עמק.. אחרי זה חלמתי עוד חלום על זה שיש לי באג ולא מתחלפות הדמויות

''I dreamed I was going through the figures flew over the valley .. After that I had another dream about it that bug me not changing characters''?

You can also use English.

Benio1
  • Benio1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (Tuomaz_ @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 13:03)
QUOTE (Benio1 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:59)

''I dreamed I was going through the figures flew over the valley .. After that I had another dream about it that bug me not changing characters''?

You can also use English.

אבל..אבל עברית שפה יפה

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:12 PM

I'm currently in my bed trying by whatever means necessary to have just one f*cking dream about V, I just want to play it early damn it! mad.gif

sarduchimang
  • sarduchimang

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:15 PM

I have to play a game for 8 hours straight to have a dream about it.

Kaster
  • Kaster

Chant Hare Krishna and be Happy!

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

I had a dream yesterday,

For some reason I got a leaked disc, then I thought, OMG Yes i will upload the map on GTAFORUMS, then I tried to take a shot but i couldn't, every time I tried to take one I felt extremely exhaust..  :zZz:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users