TBoGT Shafter in Multiplayer?

2 replies to this topic
Jakee.
  • Jakee.

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:11 AM

Wondering if the modded version of shafter spawns on Multiplayer, or at least the second generationshafter because its such a nice car and I want to drive it about on multiplayer

I have an xbox console.

I have seen the normal shafter a lot, I don't like it though -_-

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Vette pass by, errbody looking

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

Sorry for some reason Rockstar decided to limit the cars in freeroam on ALL systems. Even on the PC the traffic isn't diverse. The only way I've seen them in freeroam is when a modder joins the game (Xbox). I hope they get rid of this in GTA V as there's so many vehicles you don't find online. Anyway on the PC it is possible to use a trainer such as SNT but sorry mate it's annoying isn't it? When there's all these cool vehicles such as the Schafter, Hackouche, Double T custom, Slamvan etc but you don't get them in freeroam.

Jakee.
  • Jakee.

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:25 AM

It is yes, its laziness on Rockstar's part. Thing that really pissed me off with TBoGT was the fact that half the new vehicles were for multiplayer only (stinger, buffalo cruiser, police bike) and I wasn't a happy bunny.

As much as I like modders, they tend to like to piss everyone off and freee the game out, its the only problem I have with them. I am an Xbox360 player and the freezing is beyond a joke, it came to a point where an individual modder was stalking me into games to freeze me out!

But, thanks for your help.

(The BATI CUSTOM sad.gif )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users