Photo

Invisible Characters

3 replies to this topic
fenderjaguar
  • fenderjaguar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

I tried searching for this, but all I get is people seeing invisibility as some kind of cheat that can be performed.

Nearly every time I load the game, I start in the clubhouse and my character is invisible except for the weapon. When I walk outside, other things are not visible as well. So I have to exit the game, restart it, then hopefully it will be fine next time it's been started.

Anyone know any way to stop this from happening?

CassiusDio
  • CassiusDio

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:26 PM

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but when I first purchased the game (GTAIV not long after it came out) I installed and tried to play. All I could see was Niko's outline and it looked like he was in some sort of bunker. It turned out my machine was not 'powerful' enough to run it properly. Could that be your problem?

fenderjaguar
  • fenderjaguar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (CassiusDio @ Thursday, Mar 8 2012, 13:26)
It turned out my machine was not 'powerful' enough to run it properly.  Could that be your problem?

No, definitely not. I'm on an i5 2500k and a GTX 560. The game runs perfectly, it's just that it does this invisible thing when I load up, every once in a while.

I have played GTA 4 for about 100 hours and had no problems. I only just started to play EFLC yesterday. I completed lost and damned already, and I started on gay tony, and it happens there as well. I didn't know EFLC was a slightly different engine from GTA 4 or something?

CassiusDio
  • CassiusDio

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

Whooa, I'm an idiot when it comes to things technical so I wouldn't know. I've got the power switch identified and that's about it for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users