I dont get missions anymore..

5 replies to this topic
Fiko0
  • Fiko0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hi all,

After ''Diamonds are a girl's best friend'' i dont get any missions anymore.. Stil i didnt marry with Kate or killed Dimitri..
I have now take Kate more than 10 dates but still no kiss nothing.. I dont get any phone calls for missions anymore to..

So whats the deal?

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Hustler

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Fiko0 @ Wednesday, Mar 7 2012, 15:43)
Hi all,

After ''Diamonds are a girl's best friend'' i dont get any missions anymore.. Stil i didnt marry with Kate or killed Dimitri..
I have now take Kate more than 10 dates but still no kiss nothing.. I dont get any phone calls for missions anymore to..

So whats the deal?

1st: you can't "marry" (this doesn't exist in GTA) , kiss or have sex with kate... she's the only that DON'T allow you to do that kind of things with her biggrin.gif beside, it's not important to date her in order to end the storyline

2nd: after "diamonds are a girl's best friend", you have to complete the missions That Special Someone, The Holland Play and Buoys Ahoy (if you haven't done those mission yet).Then, you'll receive a phone call by Jimmy pegorino to start the mission "One Last things".

Phone calls are annoying, they never call you...you can try to reload your savegame, go to sleep (to advance time) or spent 10-20 minutes (i'm talking about REAL minutes) roaming to the streets, and eventually the phone call will come

Fiko0
  • Fiko0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (thatstupidbug @ Wednesday, Mar 7 2012, 15:20)
QUOTE (Fiko0 @ Wednesday, Mar 7 2012, 15:43)
Hi all,

So whats the deal?

1st: you can't "marry" (this doesn't exist in GTA) , kiss or have sex with kate... she's the only that DON'T allow you to do that kind of things with her biggrin.gif beside, it's not important to date her in order to end the storyline

2nd: after "diamonds are a girl's best friend", you have to complete the missions That Special Someone, The Holland Play and Buoys Ahoy (if you haven't done those mission yet).Then, you'll receive a phone call by Jimmy pegorino to start the mission "One Last things".

Phone calls are annoying, they never call you...you can try to reload your savegame, go to sleep (to advance time) or spent 10-20 minutes (i'm talking about REAL minutes) roaming to the streets, and eventually the phone call will come

aah ok! But the last one i really did that.. i wil ltry to load the last mission again so let see if i get new calls for the missions you told.

Thx

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:23 AM

Sometimes your savegames can bug out and you have to start a new game. Hopefully that isn't the case here. confused.gif

TrialzGTAS
  • TrialzGTAS

Hopes for turnout gear in V!

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

GTA IV is easy, so it isnt a pain to get to where your at =]

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (TrialzGTAS @ Thursday, Mar 8 2012, 14:52)
GTA IV is easy, so it isnt a pain to get to where your at =]

Except that GTA IV has one of the most boring GTA game stories ever...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users