Quantcast

» «
Photo

Need Help!

1 reply to this topic
A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

I'm having so much trouble with the robbery last robbery missions where you have to steal the "Money Truck" the game failed to mention that it was an entire convoy. I can't get anywhere near them, if I use a car they just shoot me until it blows up, if I use a bike, they pop my tires to I end up in a ditch, I even tried using the "Lil' Willy" but I can't match their speed and shoot them at the same time, I once caught them off at the bridge but as soon as you climb in the truck you have to drive it half way across the map while thugs lean out of the windows of other cars with M4s and AKs, I don't stand a chance, does any one have any advice? dontgetit.gif

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

Get a rocket launcher and blow up every single vehicle except for the money truck. If you blow up the money truck, you will fail the mission. Alternitively, you can snipe out the gang members with a sniper rifle, blow them up with grenades, molotov them or shoot them down with an assault rifle. Once every gang member has been killed, steal the truck. Everything should be a breeze after that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users