Photo

What have you been doing in GTA IV?

10 replies to this topic
CajunSnipes
  • CajunSnipes

That guy with the AK

• Members

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

So, i've been playing a lot of GTA for the past 5-6 months, mostly GTAIV.

So my question is, what have you guys been doing on GTAIV to keep yourselves entertained?
I've already done 100% completion and a little bit of role playing (if you have any cool role play ideas post them)

What've you been doing to keep yourselves entertained?

Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

Killed pedestrians with a RPG

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:43 AM

Began killing NPC's at ATM's just to see how many I could take out, and how much money I could make in one standard week. Currently have $22,070 in cold hard cash just from doing this evil little deed. Next I might see how many armored car jackings I can achieve - and as an added bonus, blow open to get the cash without the cops turning up to try and ice me.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:13 AM

i got into a few races... and fought off the cops... then had a spawn battle

Yawa77
  • Yawa77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

I got the platinum trophy a month or so ago cookie.gif
Since then I finished the story for my third time, watching all the cut scenes, since there was no (time) pressure.

GTASAIDEAMASTER
  • GTASAIDEAMASTER

Made in china.

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

Multiplayer roleplay ideas(I host them basically every 2 days or so,PC edition):
Do a zombie roleplay(spawning peds with fists and putting on some dark weather.It's more epic than it looks.
War Roleplay.(Do some modern warfare war on one of the boroughs against another team.Medics,Mechanics and all of that sh*t included.

I'm basically only on the MP now.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

Here is a list of ideas (by yours truly):
-Cop missions, make different storylines.
-Another fun thing to do is take the mask from "Three Leaf Clover" do robberies and all that.
-Explore, finding enterable buildings.
-Shootouts with the cops.
-Racing around Liberty (Brucie's Races)
-Making your own assassin's missions (Find an area, look for a certain car shootout the tires pull it to the side of the road and kill said target)
-You don't have to only have shootouts with cops, or play the storyline to have shootouts with gangs anymore. You can now go to certain locations to find gang locations (Story mode not multi). Here's the gang locations and how to verify them: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=359178, I recommend Chinatown, Alderney City and Hove Beach.

Hope I gave you and the other people reading this good ideas and fun things to do!

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

I've been role-playing and exploring Liberty City. I've also had the occasional shoot-out with gangsters in certain places and also had some very wild, funny and wholly entertaining chases with the LCPD.

Alaannnn
  • Alaannnn

Film Director

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:42 AM

going down to the southern part of Alderney and starting shootouts with the bikers and hispanic gangsters is pretty fun imo smile.gif

Metzger
  • Metzger

Robber

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:46 AM

Let's just say that I'm doing my part of a community service, by giving cops some movement exercises, so they won't get too chubby from eating donuts. And let's just say that I like fireworks.
I also like to help people in making their wallets slimmer and in getting rid of their old and useless cars. This job is not only often profitable, but people are not only have more space in their wallets, but on streets as well.

Speaking about doing something, I would like to check out how it's like to play in MP, but I need someone to play with... .

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:01 PM

Started the game for the 4th time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users