spartaque12
  • spartaque12

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

I do not know, even if it has, then not at all the textures

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:41 AM

Read: Things you need to know. The answers you are looking for already exist there.
I said clearly why the mod is based on gta3.img, there are no present tools for Vice City to install bulk files above 1000.

spartaque12
  • spartaque12

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:35 PM

but so what)) I will install 1000 files by hand))

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 11:41)
there are no present tools for Vice City to install bulk files above 1000.

G-IMG

Victor_Knight
  • Victor_Knight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE (lolleroz @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 14:07)
QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 11:41)
there are no present tools for Vice City to install bulk files above 1000.

G-IMG

GTA Mod Installer. -BLITZ-, upload separately from gta3.img please!

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

Okay, can someone explain to me what this mod does? LOD means 'Level of Detail', right? So is this a retexture mod like SRT... or?

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

Far Draw Distance objects, look at the screens that I made.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:30 PM

Ah I see. Thanks mate. Gonna be getting this with a texture pack soon. biggrin.gif

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

One thing, I awalys and will admire about Vice City are the Night Vertex Colors Neon style. Makes the game so colourful compare to SA. Like a real living active miami city full of life.

Zera
  • Zera

Hustler

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

Just tested this for the first time. It ran smoothly enough (not surprisingly), but there is a bug I've noticed when entering a car. Depending on which angle you look, Tommy will be invisible until he's actually in control of the car. This can be seen clearly by existing the hotel and entering the Oceanic right in front of it. Also, the cars are see-through from a certain distance.

You're probably aware of those already, but just in case.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

There is no problem, is good to see references to some unknown bug. I will test myself when my free time.

Thank you.

waverider69
  • waverider69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

Hey man this mod is truly superb, great job biggrin.gif

hey one thing, I know you said there are no crashes, so I just wanted to make sure I was the only one where the game was freezing when I would get into an aerial vehicle. I tested this on a fresh install bone stock, everything is perfect except when I fly it freezes.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:10 PM Edited by -BLITZ-, 25 December 2012 - 10:23 PM.

Flying vechicles as using cheats for making the cars to fly, or the actual Dodo or Maverick ?

As matter of fact, I had that problems myself everytime when I was using Maverick from the Safehouse near the Stadium after few seconds, freezes. I have no idea from where the cause was because I've searched a hole day for this back then.

I'm checking this now.

I'm back:

I made few test and it seems to have no problems as I do remember playing the game after I finished the mod. I took Maverick from Vercetti Estate and I made few fly-by and is doing okay, I'm even used COME-FLY-WITH-ME for cars. It is a possible conflict from other mods, in case if you are using any of them.

I'm glad to see others saying good things about this mod. For me is the signal that is working and I've done it okay. I know about couple of bugs on some objects left behind that doesn't affect the gamepaly nor the game and I do have intentions of going for another stable version, but was even great if there were a good IMG Tool for VC, similar commands and stability like Alci's IMG or IMG Manager.

Ingram
  • Ingram

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

Great work! Hope you can do the same thing for III.

TheDarkySide
  • TheDarkySide

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Excellent work.
Is there a way of running the project 125?
The 125 project is not based on the gta3.img be able to try to install it but can not because of problems with the data gta_vc.dat fails if you add the project files 125.
Greetings!
Sorry for my english :S

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

I don't think both will ever going to work together; is simple as that. Not only it changes a lot from the data folder IDE/IPL ,gta_vc.dat, etc & such [I never tried the mod actually, but I do guess they way it was build], but it also has tons of new lines added to for trees, where my mod pretty much uses those already available included through the .exe limitations. I don't know! it might work or not, but is lot to process and digest, shifting both files to check them out where the changes were made, copy-paste each line, .COL, .DFF .TXD

10 years has passed since the release of VC and until now not a single good, stable IMG Tool was made. It was very hard for me to work with this game.

About GTA III, I tried all that is available today with the help from Link2012 & ThirteenAG but I couldn't pass the problem with objects disappearing, similar to what SA was confronted in the lastest years. Is not working and I don't have any idea was isn't working; why isn't accepting. suicidal.gif
Here's the topic:
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=539956

TheDarkySide
  • TheDarkySide

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Sunday, Jan 13 2013, 19:40)
I don't think both will ever going to work together; is simple as that. Not only it changes a lot from the data folder IDE/IPL ,gta_vc.dat, etc & such [I never tried the mod actually, but I do guess they way it was build], but it also has tons of new lines added to for trees, where my mod pretty much uses those already available included through the .exe limitations. I don't know! it might work or not, but is lot to process and digest, shifting both files to check them out where the changes were made, copy-paste each line, .COL, .DFF .TXD

10 years has passed since the release of VC and until now not a single good, stable IMG Tool was made. It was very hard for me to work with this game.

About GTA III, I tried all that is available today with the help from Link2012 & ThirteenAG but I couldn't pass the problem with objects disappearing, similar to what SA was confronted in the lastest years. Is not working and I don't have any idea was isn't working; why isn't accepting. suicidal.gif
Here's the topic:
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=539956

The tools are very functional and uncomfortable.
To install this fine IMG Pro, but if I mistake not allow extraction.
Hopefully I leave some tool like San Andreas.
A shame is a great game.
Thanks for everything!

waverider69
  • waverider69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

Hello again smile.gif

Yeah I'm not sure what it could be. Since then I've tried 3 different video cards all with latest drivers, ATI, Nvidia, and even just regular Intel HD4000. I've reformatted each time trying both Win7 and Win8. Each on bone stock default installs of original vice city. If I don't use the included nbeachw, oceandn, starisl, & islandsf ipl's it works flawless. If I put any one of them back in then it freezes when flying. So it must be something in that general area of the map. I would have considered more possible hardware issues except that it flys perfect on default vice city.

Either way it's a worthy trade in my opinion by far. Definitely man, this mod of yours has changed the game for better a hundred times over, everything looks awesome.

waverider69
  • waverider69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:39 AM Edited by waverider69, 09 February 2013 - 03:08 AM.

Hey man I think I figured it out.

lodshpspryneon1.dff & lodwshpspryneon1.dff were using the same .dff file. They were both using the haiti version of the spraywash. I quick made a new lodwshpspryneon1.dff and now so far so good. Guess my rig was just being fussy. I wasn't sure if the collision files were affected too so I also changed those. Now I'm stoked smile.gif

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:14 AM Edited by -BLITZ-, 09 February 2013 - 07:27 AM.

So you are saying that it doesn't freeze anymore when flying ? nervous.gif

Of course, because ...

wsbhpspryneon1 - washington
lodwshpspryneon1 - washington
haiwshpspryneon1 - haiti
lod?[missingW]shpspryneon1 - haiti

I thought there are two different objects even so they looked the same or I simply didn't realized there where the same model.

Because LOD washington was already using the lodws I had to erase W letter in order to not duplicate the file for haiti ?S, however all that I had to do is just change the ID number of haiti from IPL with the one from washington and then just leave the IPL coordinates intact.

Thank you, no have no idea how much you helped me here. How did you figured out from all the objec that this one was the cause.

user posted image

numivasi
  • numivasi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

Download link is dead, can someone re-upload?? I would love to try this out!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users