Quantcast

» «
Photo

Penthouse

5 replies to this topic
A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

Bacially In The Trailer To Gta Sa It Shows CJ Standning Out Side A Lavish Hill Side Penthouse With Cream Interior And Large French Windows, It Looks Like Its Positioned On The Hill Near Mad Dogs Crib/Vinewood Sign I've Looked Everywhere For It But I Can't Find It Anythere, Am I Missing Something Like 100% Completion Or, Is That A Discarded Beta Version Of The Game?

Please, If Anyone Knows, Its Just All The Other Save Houses Are So Run Down, Apart From The Prickle Pine Safe House, And Thats Pratically In The Middle Of Nowere, Also Apparently There Is A Glitch Where You Can Use The Garages And Wardrobe At Mad-Dogs Mansion, Does Anyone Know Anything About That Either?

Much Appretiated biggrin.gif

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Simply divine!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

The mansion in the trailer does not exist in the actual game. It only exists in this very trailer.
There's no garage and wardrobe in Madd Dogg mansion.

Also Don't Capitalize Every Word In The Sentence As It Makes Reading So Much Difficult.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Tuesday, Mar 6 2012, 14:53)
The mansion in the trailer does not exist in the actual game. It only exists in this very trailer.

Yes it does, its the house that has the glitch where you can prk cars on top of the house and its the same house that has a blue hell glitch on the PS2 version. rolleyes.gif

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Simply divine!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Tuesday, Mar 6 2012, 17:10)
QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Tuesday, Mar 6 2012, 14:53)

Yes it does, its the house that has the glitch where you can prk cars on top of the house and its the same house that has a blue hell glitch on the PS2 version. rolleyes.gif

No. It's not the Mulholland Safehouse.
user posted image
Look at the mansion from the trailer.
user posted image
Do you see any of the lamps and plants in any safehouse in final San Andreas? I sure don't.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

The beta was meant to be the Mulholland safe house. R* may have had difficulties with the better/ open and style houses.

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

I see, well that's dissapointing...
Ah, well thanks anyway confused.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users