Photo

Grand Theft Auto V

410 replies to this topic
MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

Well King, your plot was just Albert (Michael's) story. I guess it's time for you to cook up Trevor's or Franklin's based on Trailer 2..

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 03:31)
Well King, your plot was just Albert (Michael's) story. I guess it's time for you to cook up Trevor's or Franklin's based on Trailer 2..

hahaha, you're right! Although, they would have to be in a different universe to mine. I may actually make a new concept story with all the new information we have received. By the way, it's crazy how close the new info was to my actual story. Certain elements I mean. Like someone having an airforce background (Trevor) And Michael (Albert) having 2 kids. Pretty crazy! But yeah, I will def. consider making a new story. Most likely it will be about Trevor... oh the possibilities! lol.gif

I would just like to remind everyone to nominate me for Best Concept Story once the 2012 Forum Awards starts up (which should be around early next year from what I'm told). I'd really like to win Best Concept Story, so please vote for me, and tell your forum friends too as well! Thanks! icon14.gif

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 12:36)
QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 03:31)

hahaha, you're right! Although, they would have to be in a different universe to mine. I may actually make a new concept story with all the new information we have received. By the way, it's crazy how close the new info was to my actual story. Certain elements I mean. Like someone having an airforce background (Trevor) And Michael (Albert) having 2 kids. Pretty crazy! But yeah, I will def. consider making a new story. Most likely it will be about Trevor... oh the possibilities! lol.gif

I would just like to remind everyone to nominate me for Best Concept Story once the 2012 Forum Awards starts up (which should be around early next year from what I'm told). I'd really like to win Best Concept Story, so please vote for me, and tell your forum friends too as well! Thanks! icon14.gif

Will you be doing Trevor's story in present time or his history?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

I'm leaning more towards a prequel to V in Trevor's perspective. Like, why he is the way he is... maybe even him growing up and how he became a criminal. Still working it out. tounge.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

Bumping this to get an opinion on my previous post. Would you guys like to see that?

Also... don't forget to nominate me for Best Concept Story once the 2012 Forum Awards start! icon14.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, Nov 28 2012, 19:19)
Bumping this to get an opinion on my previous post. Would you guys like to see that?

Also... don't forget to nominate me for Best Concept Story once the 2012 Forum Awards start! icon14.gif

Na man, why not leave the concept as-is, like a view on how people pre-trailer 2 thought V was going to be like?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 01:28)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, Nov 28 2012, 19:19)

Na man, why not leave the concept as-is, like a view on how people pre-trailer 2 thought V was going to be like?

Hmmm... but that means I would have to leave Michael (Albert) out of the picture... seeing as he's part of my concept.

A backstory of Trevor doesn't sound interesting? Really?!

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

Make a Trevor story, Your story lines are good and should turned into a book.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (ClaudeSpeed1911 @ Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 19:44)
Make a Trevor story, Your story lines are good and should turned into a book.

Thanks brother! icon14.gif +Respect

A concept backstory about Trevor will be pretty fun, I must say. When I get the time, I will start planning it all out. I know if I was to win Best Concept Story for my Albert De Silva story, it will give me all the more initiative to start this new one. So be sure and nominate me once the 2012 Forum Awards start!

Sorry, I feel like I should keep saying that. tounge.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

2012 Forum Awards are right around the corner!

Be sure and vote my story for Best Concept Story. icon14.gif +Respect

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

I'm not GTAb0yWonder anymore, you dipsh*t cretins.

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 08:39)

I'll vote for you, King. Your story is amazing, and I want you to atleast get some prime for the work you've done!

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

whos albert de silva

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

I'm not GTAb0yWonder anymore, you dipsh*t cretins.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (Radoonhagaydoon @ Monday, Dec 31 2012, 23:28)
whos albert de silva

He's Michael, but people in these forums thought that the balcony man will be named Albert De Silva. They also thought he'd be the only protagonist, but you know now. King actually made a good story though, and a little accurate I must say.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Monday, Dec 31 2012, 21:28)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 08:39)

I'll vote for you, King. Your story is amazing, and I want you to atleast get some prime for the work you've done!

Thanks man! I really appreciate that. smile.gif

I'm keeping a good eye on when the awards actually start. I'll be sure and keep everyone updated in here.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

@GTA-King: I will read everything later then but I just want to say that this is damn massive and I am going to vote your story as the Best Concept Story on the GTANet Forum Awards! It's the probably biggest story I have read on this forum but then again, I don't visit the GTA Series Chat often but nevertheless, the effort for this should not be unnoticed.
  • The Leviathan likes this

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

^ Much appreciated man! I put alot of hard work into this story, and it would be really great to have something to show for it. smile.gif

By the way, I guarantee my story will hype you up for V. Keep in mind this was made BEFORE the GI article. I actually ended up guessing some things before they were released.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

Vote me for Best Concept Story, please!

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=542053

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

Thought I'd bump this just in case there are people who haven't read it yet.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

I didn't like this story. It felt like it was treading on familiar ground. Also, I wasn't looking for grammatical errors, but more on the fact your story lacked any emotional impact. It seemed you were just trying to cut corners in copying the trailers. I think you should rethink this story and possibly start again.

Grammar-wise, this story is riddled with mistakes. I'm surprised you won a medal for it by just writing it. Oh wait, nevermind.

Proofread this, it's not that good when you think about it.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

Was just re-reading this a bit. It's crazy some of the stuff I wrote actually ended up in V. Examples:

-One of the characters is named Michael.
-Albert sits on a bench by the beach trying to revaluate his life. He then sees a gang banger driving away, so he follows him in hope of getting back into the criminal life. In trailer 2, Michael is seen sitting on a bench where he meets Franklin & Lamar. Pretty crazy, imo.
-Albert, Mike, & Chris have military backgrounds (airforce)... just like Trevor.
-Albert has a son and a daughter... just like Michael.

Those are the ones I know of.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

Bumpity wink.gif For you King.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users