37 replies to this topic
MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

forum prankster haha i prank u!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:17 AM

MrPeteyMax, on 04 Dec 2013 - 4:54 PM, said:

Am I the only one who thinks that GTA IV on Vita would feel absouletly terrible?

Since GTA San Andreas is about to hit App Stores, I feel like a Vita port would b a lot more plausible. If something like VCS or LCS could be on PSP, it's eniterly possible to put SA on there. But we have to remember that Rockstar is one of the laziest companies ever.

Yes they are one of the laziest companies ever when they work years making their games , when they could just shell out a copy paste turd every year like Activision does with Call of Duty . The reason they dont port it to the Vita is because it would not sell, everybody knows it and even Sony knows it thats why they put it together with the PS4 so it could survive .

You think? It'd sell like bottled water in the Sahara Desert. Rockstar are lazy because once they release the games they hardly like to add anything in that fans ask for. Their bug fixes usually tend to break more stuff and they want to take the fastest route to money that they can. GTA V had so many corners cut it was basically a circle.

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

MrPeteyMax, on 05 Dec 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

TaviColen123, on 05 Dec 2013 - 02:50 AM, said:

MrPeteyMax, on 04 Dec 2013 - 4:54 PM, said:MrPeteyMax, on 04 Dec 2013 - 4:54 PM, said:

Am I the only one who thinks that GTA IV on Vita would feel absouletly terrible?

Since GTA San Andreas is about to hit App Stores, I feel like a Vita port would b a lot more plausible. If something like VCS or LCS could be on PSP, it's eniterly possible to put SA on there. But we have to remember that Rockstar is one of the laziest companies ever.

Yes they are one of the laziest companies ever when they work years making their games , when they could just shell out a copy paste turd every year like Activision does with Call of Duty . The reason they dont port it to the Vita is because it would not sell, everybody knows it and even Sony knows it thats why they put it together with the PS4 so it could survive .

You think? It'd sell like bottled water in the Sahara Desert. Rockstar are lazy because once they release the games they hardly like to add anything in that fans ask for. Their bug fixes usually tend to break more stuff and they want to take the fastest route to money that they can. GTA V had so many corners cut it was basically a circle.

Yes, i just realised that i am talking to a troll so i am not going to bother anymore .

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

forum prankster haha i prank u!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:37 AM

Yes, i just realised that i am talking to a troll so i am not going to bother anymore .

Facepalm_227785.jpg

Silly Cockstar fanboys...

Back on topic; With popularity of San Andreas on mobile devices on the rise it's highly possible to see something like this happen. I wouldn't get too excited; when the next PS Handheld comes out years down the line, PS2 will probably available on it, unless some people decide there's some sweet cash to be made and find that optimizing it would be worth it for income fans.

Saliva
  • Saliva

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

Won't happen. 

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:57 AM

MrPeteyMax, on 07 Dec 2013 - 09:37 AM, said:

TaviColen123, on 05 Dec 2013 - 8:28 PM, said:

Facepalm_227785.jpg

Silly Cockstar fanboys...

Seriously, thats the best reply you can do, not even an original insult ?

caseclosedjk
  • caseclosedjk

Forum Bastard

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

Rockstar seems to be progressing more and more into EA everyday.

Anyways, a vita port would be awesome, but if it happened watch it be some direct $15 port with barely any changes. 

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

YESSSSS. This would be amazing.

I don't see it happening though because the Vita can't emulate PS2. 

Marck527
  • Marck527

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

Haven't used my Vita for a while. The only game I really want is borderlands 2.would I buy san andreas for Vita? Probably. My nexus 5 is the handheld gaming system I need for now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users