Photo

Gang Wars [PSN & XBL]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic
GTAF Events
  • GTAF Events

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:24 PM Edited by GTAF Events, 19 March 2012 - 04:00 PM.

user posted image

This event is an upcoming event that will see Gangs based on the forum here do battle against one another in the final year of IV. A series of set game modes that test a range of skill sets will be played, all matches that take place will always be no less than three gangs against one another. Meaning battles will be Gang vs Gang vs Gang. This is not a league or a leaderboard, this event is created soley for the purposes of having fun in a mix of modes against eachother.

Modes

Team Death Match
Standard Weapons / Vehicles permitted / Liberty City / $5000 / blips far / health reticule off, respawn medium
Team Mafiya Work
Standard Weapons / Liberty City / $10000 / blips team / health reticule off
Race
Traffic parked / Weather clear / Points for top three + fastest lap (to be discussed)

PS3 Gangs

The Yardies
The Highway Reapers MC
The Cappadona Family
The Damned MC
Cuneo Crime Family

XBL Gangs

The Angels of Death MC
The Ivanov Family
Ex-Military
The Soviet Army
The Westies
The East Island Council
Sons of Saints

Don't wish for your gang to be listed in the event, please fill out the "Signing Out of Event Application".

This event aims to revive the competetive side of GTA IV multiplayer on the forum, on both Ps3 and Xbox360 consoles. All gangs on the forum from both consoles are listed. No external gangs are permitted to take part in any Gang Wars . New gangs must register to join. Remember everyone any GTAF event can only be successful if it's the result of a collective effort. , if you have any suggestions to make, please make them as soon as more details are revealed.

Signing Out of Event Application
My Gang is listed, but we don't play GTA despite being on GTAForums as a gang
Please remove my gang from this event because.................

GTAF Events
  • GTAF Events

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:31 PM Edited by GTAF Events, 06 March 2012 - 09:58 PM.

Team Death Match
The weapons for TDM must always be standard weapons, blips all. Gangs compete to reach $5000 first. If there is less than 3 players per a team, this target maybe reduced to $2500. The winning team is rewarded 5 points from this round. The team with the player that has most kills are also rewarded a 3 point bonus. Vehicles can be used, annihilators cannot. Cornershooting or glitching is also forbidden. All weapons found in the standard weapon set can be used. If a player disconnects from the game, they should be invited back, if they disconnect during the lobby and cannot rejoin, a second lobby should be hosted. Under no circumstances can a game be restarted if a player disconnects mid-battle, same applies to all rounds. Location is dependent on the war.

Team Mafiya Work
The weapons for TMW must always be standard weapons, blips team. Gangs compete to reach $10000 first. If there is less than 3 players per a team, this target maybe reduced to $7500. The winning team is rewarded 5 points from this round. The team with the player that has most jobs completed are also rewarded a 3 point bonus. Cornershooting or glitching is forbidden, repeated use of rear protected vehicles such as ambulances / blista compacts / infernuses is also against the ethos of this event. Location is dependent on the war.

Race
Traffic will always be parked and weather clear. Gangs are encouraged to drive cleanly, meaning no ramming or purposely blocking opponents, this will not be strictly enforced though, as it's impossible to always judge. Gangs compete for podium finishes in 3 races, settings of which will depend on the location of the war. Gangs should co-ordinate themselves so they have the same colour vehicle. 1st place gets 3 points, 2nd place gets 2 points, 3rd place gets 1 point, and the fastest lap get's a bonus 1 point. Meaning each race has 7 points up for grabs.

Remember for each round, gangs can use different players, depending on their strengths/availability. Any suggestions, please feel free to make them

GTAF Events
  • GTAF Events

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:37 PM Edited by GTAF Events, 07 March 2012 - 04:34 PM.

The battles begin soon...

user posted image

Details
Team Death Match on the streets of Bohan first, which gang owns the streets and can pop the most heads
All gangs must kill eachother, no alliances on the battlefield.
Team Mafiya Work will see the action spread out further around Bohan, a test of navigation, co-ordination, driving and shooting, which team will come out on top, for doing jobs for Petrovic
Race through the streets and around the corners of Bohan, starting with the first race.
  • Road to Bohan - 2 Laps / Sultan RS
  • Bogan's Run - 3 Laps / Zombie Motorcycle
  • Bawhan Dash - 4 Laps / Sabre GT

Let the battles begin

GTAF Events
  • GTAF Events

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

Event is now ready.

Gangs of GTAforums, prepare to do battle. cool.gif

The Battle of Bohan, the first war. If you want to fight in this war, just provide a time that suits your gang in the next 3 weeks. Weekends are likely to be the preferred option amongst most gangs, so take this into consideration.

A maximum of 4 gangs can fight in a war ( 4 vs 4 vs 4 vs 4), so priority will be given to the gangs that provide a day and time first. If Gangs agree on a time that suits all, and then a gang fails to show without just reason, they will be removed from this event.

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

When will this be hosted?

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:49 PM Edited by X3MAC, 08 March 2012 - 01:51 PM.

This looks good. Hopfully this does not make trouble on the streets.
We dont remember sighning up though mercie_blink.gif

GTAF Events
  • GTAF Events

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

The event is a collective effort meaning that it will take place when all gangs have arranged a time that suits every gang wishing to do battle.

If gangs cannot agree on a time, a set date and time maybe issued.

If gangs are interested, the best thing they can do is provide times and days when they know they would be available to do battle, there is no calendar.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to make them.

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

Fridays and Saturdays from 6pm GTM to 10pm GTM. icon14.gif

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

This seems like a pretty cool idea, especially because it's not just a bunch of TDM's, but with Mafiya Work (Cooperation/Tactics), and Races (Vehicle usage). Really shows a gangs true skills.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

Did you ask gangs if they wanted to take part?

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Thursday, Mar 8 2012, 15:52)
Did you ask gangs if they wanted to take part?

He didn't. He listed the gangs active in the forums as a form of involving everyone. No need to go moody on that. If you want to participate you do it, if you don't want it's all good.

GTAF Events
  • GTAF Events

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:08 PM

Instead of gangs signing up like other events, gangs are instead requested to sign out.

Please note if a gang is listed however, it does not mean that gang will have to take any part in this, all established and active gangs have been listed as I'd like all gangs to become part of the competetive community on the forum, the event aims to bring more communication amongst gangs, some of which have become closed communities, it also aims to reignite an interest in the game before the release of V.

Thanks for those that have expressed an interest so far.

Remember there will be 4 wars on 4 islands.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

What? How dare you to write our gang name on that list? We didn't sign up for anything. I don't care about your rules or that application, remove us from that roster now.

GTAF Events
  • GTAF Events

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

I apologise it has bothered you so much sad.gif .

Every gang has been listed here, as every gang has been invited to be involved. Gangs have been politely asked to sign out, rather than asked to sign up. No big deal wink.gif

The Firm will be removed shortly, if you change your mind then feel free to rejoin .

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

You can take out D12 since we closed down.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

Well, sorry on my part too. I sounded like a total ass. I didn't mean to attack anyone, it just seemed odd that you've added every gang without even asking. Maybe others like this method, I simply dislike it, hope you understand. smile.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Thursday, Mar 8 2012, 19:27)

Excuse me? mercie_blink.gif
You mean that lock isn't temporary?

Mati, sometimes you have to be controversial to make a difference. I think this way is better than a "pussy list".
Although I'm curious as to who the organizers are, apart from AJ.

Kjwarrior
  • Kjwarrior

Future is a Blur but the present is Clear

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

Just saying ExM owns all of Bohan... Cocky? I don think so we've battled every gang that wanted parts of it and Won so like I said our turf we are the present (Virtualy speaking) owners...

Thank you,

Edit; I'm sorry but you clearly only did this for mafias I don't/will not ever do team mafia work sorry but were a military prtrocic can stick his jobs his ass for all I care

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

I suppose SCAR gets left out then. cryani.gif rampage_ani.gif mercie_blink.gif

Kjwarrior
  • Kjwarrior

Future is a Blur but the present is Clear

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:06 PM

Yah what about scar sad.gif

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:06 PM

just seen this random post saying we (Highway Reapers) were in this... lol

now, personally for me (NOT SAYING what Reaper will do) seeing the words Battle Of Bohan and knowing that we have turf there is a little engaging for me lol... i wouldn't mind participating in this, but you really should have asked gangs rather than throwing them into the mix

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:19 PM

I'm with Mati on this one. I didn't sign-up for this event therefore it'd be much appreciated if you were to remove BCF sooner rather then later icon14.gif

Also the fact you just added gangs without there consent is really inconsiderate of you. In-fact I find it quite disrespectful to be perfectly honest and I'm sure others may agree.

GTAF Events
  • GTAF Events

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:33 PM Edited by GTAF Events, 13 March 2012 - 11:19 PM.

The S.C.A.R. gang was purposely left out because I didn't recognise you as an established gang, any gang with less than 10 pages were omitted from the initial participant list. You are of course free to join, as it's been stated.

This event was not designed with any particular gang type in mind, especially not mafia families, because it includes Team Mafiya Work as part of it. The modes were chosen as they can support more than one team and test a range of skills, and Team Mafiya Work is a test of both shooting and driving.

I realise the decision to include all GTA forum gangs in this event, is generally against the forum etiquette, but I insist if you wish to no longer take part, just fill out the sign out application form in the first posts, rather than complain you were added in attempt to involve you in something that will hopefully add to the competetive side of the forum gangs. Once again I apologise for trying to involve you.

Good to hear TheHighway Reapers might be interested in battling for bohan on the ps3.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:46 AM

Let's try and get this Event going Ladds, Ok everyone on the 360 side let's try and set up 'Battle For Bohan' next weekend. How's about 5pm GMT, 1pm EST. Let's see what other Gang leaders think?

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

Seriously guys, you need to get your panties un-knotted.

Yes we shouldn't have been added to the roster, but it's really not different to any invitation.

In future, I'm sure "GTAF Events" will manage the invites in a more formal fashion that there has been feedback.

--

As for THR-MC taking place, sure why not. I see no negatives from it.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

Please remove my gang from this event because we don't want to be in it and we are happy with the simple gang league

GTAF Events
  • GTAF Events

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

Glad that the THR MC are interested in this event.

rolf50, thanks for confirming you're not interested in this current event. Best of luck with the Gang League.

Thanks for the enthusiasm to get this started IrishBlizzard. icon14.gif

Any gangs that do compete here, will have a genuine claim to the Islands competed for in these future wars.

However the main purpose of this event is to just get large battles happening on IV, TDM's, TMW's and Races with 3 or more gangs competing, and above all else, have some fun.

Respect to all gangs that do compete in this, and/or the Gang League.

GTAF Events
  • GTAF Events

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Thursday, Mar 8 2012, 18:27)

Seeing as the gang is no longer closed, and the event is very much still a work in progress.

Could you please confirm whether the D12 wish to take no part in this or not.

-----------------

All Xbox gangs that have requested to be removed, will be. If any decide to change their mind, feel free to rejoin.

Remember this is a community event and requires a collective effort, whilst it has standard settings and standard weapons,
there is always room for suggestions and any ideas or thoughts you may have.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (GTAF Events @ Tuesday, Mar 13 2012, 23:18)
QUOTE (docrikowski @ Thursday, Mar 8 2012, 18:27)

Seeing as the gang is no longer closed, and the event is very much still a work in progress.

Could you please confirm whether the D12 wish to take no part in this or not.

We won't. We don't really play blips all. It's what we used to call a GPS Gangsta setting back in the early days of IV. tounge2.gif
But to each his own...

No double posts please. wink.gif

GTAF Events
  • GTAF Events

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:18 AM Edited by GTAF Events, 14 March 2012 - 02:00 AM.

Team Death Match - blips are All but as mentioned more than once, the event is open for suggestions. Perhaps Far might be preferred by most gangs, and the rules could be adapted to suit.

The other mode, Team Mafiya Work, the blips are on Team!.

I'll respect your decision, and sorry to double post.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users