» «
Photo

GTA Hyrule Mod

2 replies to this topic
dbzfan254
  • dbzfan254

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:18 PM Edited by dbzfan254, 04 March 2012 - 10:07 PM.

Hello! I would like to make a total conversion of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I want to be able to ride Epona through Hyrule as Link, visit Zelda in Hyrule castle, fight those plant things with my master sword, go to Kokiri Forest, ride through Hyrule Fields, swim in Lake Hylia, have new animations to move around like Link, etc. It may be extremely hard, but it needs a team. So, help please!!
About the link, I don't want it to be a dff, txd model where you have to use skin changer. It needs to be the default skin where you edit all of the face textures, body textures. And all the clothes need to be changed.

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( -`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:08 AM Edited by Adler, 05 March 2012 - 02:14 AM.

Welp you must first ask yourself, "do I have any skills or talents that could be useful toward making this idea that I have a reality?" If the answer is no, then give up now and acquire the necessary skills and talents before attempting a total conversion again (there are helpful links in the Tutorials forum if you have not already visited). Furthermore, nobody will join your "team" unless you do have something other than an idea to contribute as modding takes time out of people's lives.

If you are able to contribute to your TC and/or have already started, then post progress of your conversion to show that you're not all bullsh*t. Perhaps then you might be able to attract other modders to help out in your TC if it appeals to them. wink.gif

Follow this advice or expect this topic to be another drop in the bucket of great TC ideas that lack all the essentials of actually implementing the ideas into reality.

Also, I'd like to refer you to one of the Request Topics if you wish to request a mod that has (not) already been made. Requests made outside of the pinned Request Topics will be locked/binned.

gtaIII48
  • gtaIII48

awesome

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:37 PM

dbzfan254 if you want to do the mod for gta 3 Ill help
with the player model and skin wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users