Police Trigger Zones

6 replies to this topic
spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

In Vice City, when you are wanted by police and are driving, passing through certain zones around the city can trigger cop cars to spawn in order to more effectively stop you. A great spot to see this is to travel south along Ocean Drive past the Ocean View Hotel. You will see two cop cars intersecting you from the street on the right. I have created a simple (but rather messy) map showing all the zones where this event can trigger.
user posted image
Yellow box = zone to enter to trigger
Blue arrows = cop cars and their direction

Adrian J.
  • Adrian J.

Architecture Lover

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

the one in Viceport is insane when the cop drives from the pay n' spray roof

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:35 PM Edited by MrMateczko, 09 March 2012 - 06:42 PM.

This one here:
user posted image
is prominetly used in the mission "The Driver", it can really mess you up nearly at the end of the race.

Also, I have a question for you, does this zones triggers when had two or more wanted stars to trigger them, or it only needs one wanted star? Because I have never saw them when having only one star, but that might just be my bad luck.

NewportByChrysler
  • NewportByChrysler

LC R29

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

An easy way to distinguish them from normal copcars is the fact they don't have their sirens on.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (NewportByChrysler @ Friday, Mar 9 2012, 22:59)
An easy way to distinguish them from normal copcars is the fact they don't have their sirens on.

That is surprisingly true, I just checked that.

NikoGTA4
  • NikoGTA4

Ringolo

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:01 AM

Interesting! It's nice that you made a map about that. The one I remember the most is the one that spawns on top of the Pay n Spray at the Docks.

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Friday, Mar 9 2012, 18:35)
This one here:
user posted image
is prominetly used in the mission "The Driver", it can really mess you up nearly at the end of the race.

Also, I have a question for you, does this zones triggers when had two or more wanted stars to trigger them, or it only needs one wanted star? Because I have never saw them when having only one star, but that might just be my bad luck.

From my playing experience, this is triggered when you obtain a three star wanted level, although it also happens at times when you get a two star wanted level, especially in certain mission like "The Driver".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users