Photo

San Andreas or Liberty City

16 replies to this topic
Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

Hey guys! By nostalgia i'm thinking of buying back GTA San Andreas but before i would like to know which game map is bigger ?

The whole San Andreas state or Liberty City from GTA IV ? Haven't played San Andreas in years and I really don't remember the size.

Thanks.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

GTA V: San Andreas.

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:08 AM

Apparantly GTA SA's map is 1.5 times bigger than IV's.
San Andreas has the biggest map in GTA history (to date) with Liberty City's IV coming in 2nd.

Jibran
  • Jibran

Salute this Forums

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:51 AM

Ofcourse, it is Gta san andreas.

Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

Thanks buds. Definitly rebuying it.

RearNaked
  • RearNaked

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

I downloaded it from the Xbox Live Marketplace and it runs much smoother than an original disc, which I found crashed a lot.

You might want to consider that if possible.

Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (RearNaked @ Sunday, Mar 4 2012, 16:02)
I downloaded it from the Xbox Live Marketplace and it runs much smoother than an original disc, which I found crashed a lot.

Yeah i'm downloading it on the marketplace.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (Bad Azz @ Sunday, Mar 4 2012, 11:32)

Whoa, I smell Warez, as to my knowledge, the ONLY legal downloads are: Steam/D2D/Amazon downloads/Gamestop downloads? These are for PC of coarse, as There are NO legal downloads for consoles to my knowledge, or am I missing something? confused.gif If so, When did that change, as there is NO way to download games to a PS2(the Original platform of the game), as the biggest memory card i've seen are the 64mb ones? confused.gif So, Please explain that one in detail to prove it is NOT an illegal download...Thanks in advance.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

The Xbox is a modified Computer:
Research finds, http://marketplace.x...15-d80254540841

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Sunday, Mar 4 2012, 12:43)

One thing that still makes me think it is illegal, is: Since there is no price listed for it(and the fact that SA is NOT Freeware),then How is that a legal Download?

@lil Weasal, One thing that confuses me in this section is the fact that you always say it is better to bump an old topic instead of creating a new one, however, every topic on Page 1 of the Mission Help section is locked(except for the 2 Chain Game ones), so that basically means it is not possible to bump an old topic instead of creating a new one? That basically contradicts itself...lol confused.gif Why lock all the topics if it is better to bump an old one in lieu of creating a new one. No offence, I am just curious on that, so I can understand the rule on this better? confused.gif

SyphonPayne
  • SyphonPayne

E FOR EFFORT!!!

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (radioman @ Sunday, Mar 4 2012, 10:46)
QUOTE (Bad Azz @ Sunday, Mar 4 2012, 11:32)

Whoa, I smell Warez, as to my knowledge, the ONLY legal downloads are: Steam/D2D/Amazon downloads/Gamestop downloads? These are for PC of coarse, as There are NO legal downloads for consoles to my knowledge, or am I missing something? confused.gif If so, When did that change, as there is NO way to download games to a PS2(the Original platform of the game), as the biggest memory card i've seen are the 64mb ones? confused.gif So, Please explain that one in detail to prove it is NOT an illegal download...Thanks in advance.

What the crap are you talking about? A simple Google search would have put aside your fears.

Here's San Andreas on the Xbox Live Marketplace:

http://marketplace.x...15-d80254540841

QUOTE (radioman @ Sunday, Mar 4 2012, 12:40)
QUOTE (lil weasel @ Sunday, Mar 4 2012, 12:43)

One thing that still makes me think it is illegal, is: Since there is no price listed for it(and the fact that SA is NOT Freeware),then How is that a legal Download?

@lil Weasal, One thing that confuses me in this section is the fact that you always say it is better to bump an old topic instead of creating a new one, however, every topic on Page 1 of the Mission Help section is locked(except for the 2 Chain Game ones), so that basically means it is not possible to bump an old topic instead of creating a new one? That basically contradicts itself...lol confused.gif Why lock all the topics if it is better to bump an old one in lieu of creating a new one. No offence, I am just curious on that, so I can understand the rule on this better? confused.gif

It uses MICROSOFT POINTS. Google it, and relax.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

It uses MICROSOFT POINTS. Google it, and relax.

But what if you don't have X-Box Live, nor Live points?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

then you can't get the game via the xbox.

Personally always prefer having the Hard Disc in hand for when the system fails to take to another PC/Console.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (Bad Azz @ Sunday, Mar 4 2012, 15:51)

Why'd you get rid of San Andreas in the first place??

Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Tuesday, Mar 6 2012, 21:26)

I was 8 years old in 2004, (16 now) and the last time i played San Andreas I was 12 years old. At the time i didn't realize I had a piece of art in my hands lol.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

I only play sanandreas on PS2 or PC. I HATE the xbox version cause the graphics look all milk color and gross. I hate that version. the ps2 version is the best with graphics. (Unless you use ENB on the pc copy of course.)

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

GTA V: San Andreas.

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Bad Azz @ Wednesday, Mar 7 2012, 14:52)
QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Tuesday, Mar 6 2012, 21:26)

I was 8 years old in 2004, (16 now) and the last time i played San Andreas I was 12 years old. At the time i didn't realize I had a piece of art in my hands lol.

I had to get rid of my PS2 SA because the game kept crashing and freezing. sad.gif

If your looking to rebuy try some gaming stores like Gamestop (don't know many USA/Canada gaming stores) and you can buy it for around /$10 brand new on PC, or you can get a preowned copy of SA for the original Xbox, for around $3 which MAY/MAY Not work on the 360.
Additionally if you want to download SA (LEGALLY) use Direct2drive or Steam.
Also remember if you get SA on PC and want to mod, use the III Other part of the forums.
Enjoy replaying SA!

juan4life
  • juan4life

Someone else

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

well, GTA San Andreas got the biggest map so far, still forward to GTA V though sarcasm.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users