Photo

Gangs of Liberty: The Official Roleplay [XBOX 360]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
429 replies to this topic
Gangs Of Liberty Role Play
  • Gangs Of Liberty Role Play

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:10 AM Edited by Gangs Of Liberty Role Play, 25 March 2012 - 01:18 AM.

QUOTE (A loaded rifle @ Sunday, Mar 25 2012, 01:03)
I am afraid to say, this roleplay has taken a turn for the worse. All it is now is people shooting each other and blowing each other up. LOL killing is everywhere, and my own house was REPEATEDLY bombed by grenades, yes that's right, grenades. With the whole RP after me, shooting everywhere, and vandalizing my house. I found that some action will be taken. By god it will, from now on, all use of ANY explosives are prohibited. We are also taking an Anonymous vote for one of our biggest LOL killers (Backwoods) to be kicked out. If you would like to vote, PM me. Next time, all people who use explosives will have their bank account frozen for one full game.

More action will by taken upon this

You were the one lol killing sly.gif

Rifle you killed backwoods 3 times without him even trying to fight back

Backwoods killed you once after you had already killed him

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (A loaded rifle @ Sunday, Mar 25 2012, 01:03)
I am afraid to say, this roleplay has taken a turn for the worse. All it is now is people shooting each other and blowing each other up. LOL killing is everywhere, and my own house was REPEATEDLY bombed by grenades, yes that's right, grenades. With the whole RP after me, shooting everywhere, and vandalizing my house. I found that some action will be taken. By god it will, from now on, all use of ANY explosives are prohibited. We are also taking an Anonymous vote for one of our biggest LOL killers (Backwoods) to be kicked out. If you would like to vote, PM me. Next time, all people who use explosives will have their bank account frozen for one full game.

More action will by taken upon this

1. It isn't just just people shooting at eachother.

2. We aren't shooting at eachother, we were shooting at rival gangs.

3. LOL killing wasn't everywhere, if anything, it was you trying to spawn kill us in vengeance.

4. You house was repeatedly bombed so that we made sure that our rival's residence was thoroughly burnt to a crisp.

5. What reason are ALL explosives prohibited? We were using them for an actual purpose that could only be finished via explosives.

6. I vote that he shouldn't be kicked, and I proudly display that vote.

7. Will there be such heinous disciplinary action for use of explosives, even if there's a good reason?

8. What other actions?

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

Rifle thats abit hipocritical. You LOL Killed Backwoods first. Then you proceeded to fight with him afterwords with your friend Killyawself or whatever. Good hang crimes going on. police on the hunch everything was fine. Then we decided to bomb your house. You eneded up showing up and there was a good gun fight. Police and everything. It was fine.

Everyone was having fun accept for you rifle. No I refuse to vote backwoods out and many agree with me. No need to be so hurt over it.

Also, why sell grneades, as they are displayed on the front page if they are restricted? Doesn't make sense and very misleading. Grenades are perfectly used for car bombs, and house bombs anyways making prohibiting it very unrealistic.

Very true, rifle you kept trying ans sometimes proceeded to revenge kill which is against your own rules.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:50 AM

Rifle,

As the representative of the citizens of this roleplay, I'd like to announce that we are allowing you to release the burden of leadership off of your shoulders... Instead, the leadership will be transferred to the joint command of backwoods, and Travis. You are still in, as it wasn't a vote to kick you out, it was a vote to transfer leadership, you are still in, have your stats, and are free to play in the Friday and Saturday roleplays. I hope that you take no personal offense to it, as there is none intended, but we're just finding that having multiple people leading it hand in hand will make the roleplay be more successful and prosperous... It was a gamewide vote, and there was no malpractice in the vote. This wasn't intended to inflict any sort of distress to you. I hope you understand that this was for the sake of the RP as a whole.

- MIDEVL and the other citizens of the G.O.L. R. P.

SonnyB95
  • SonnyB95

General to The British Military

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:51 AM

I what's going on but this is what I have to say: I am pretty annoyed that I stayed up to play this and once again it was started without me. I then message someone for an invite, and still no reply. I then wait for that session to be over thinking that maybe they would invite me then and still no luck! Its really frustrating to have that happen. I just hope I get into the next one. Also can we clarify times because it always seems to start earlier than posted on here.

Gangs Of Liberty Role Play
  • Gangs Of Liberty Role Play

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Sunday, Mar 25 2012, 01:50)
Rifle,

As the representative of the citizens of this roleplay, I'd like to announce that we are allowing you to release the burden of leadership off of your shoulders... Instead, the leadership will be transferred to the joint command of backwoods, and Travis. You are still in, as it wasn't a vote to kick you out, it was a vote to transfer leadership, you are still in, have your stats, and are free to play in the Friday and Saturday roleplays. I hope that you take no personal offense to it, as there is none intended, but we're just finding that having multiple people leading it hand in hand will make the roleplay be more successful and prosperous... It was a gamewide vote, and there was no malpractice in the vote. This wasn't intended to inflict any sort of distress to you. I hope you understand that this was for the sake of the RP as a whole.

- MIDEVL and the other citizens of the G.O.L. R. P.

Well Said

Jungle and Backwoods may have disagreements but they keep each other in check.

The RP has been moved to a new page and the movement has been approved by the players.

Moderators please lock this page

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:53 AM

Sonny, sorry for not inv'ing you. totally just forgot. but what is your current time where you live? and are you on daylight savings time?

SonnyB95
  • SonnyB95

General to The British Military

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:56 AM

Right now it's 02:56am. I don't think it's daylight savings here yet though

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:59 AM

I resign from the RP.

leave my things to rambo

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:00 AM

ok so you are 9 hours ahead of me, and we start at 4:30pm my time. so what ever 9 hours after that it when your time. then when it is daylight saving time for you then we are 8 hours apart.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users