Photo

Ryan Lee Chronicles

51 replies to this topic
AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:36 AM Edited by AnDReJ98, 09 March 2012 - 12:25 PM.

Nice logo,nice missions everything is perfect!

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:14 PM Edited by Notna, 09 March 2012 - 12:57 PM.

Thanks for the feedback, and Shark, here it comes wink.gif

UPDATE: 8th mission and the rar.-file for Chapter 1 is released. You can download mission 8 here and whole Chapter 1 here.

Chapter 2 begins soon. I am waiting for you guys feedbacks biggrin.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

I've played mission 1 and 2 and here's my feedback

1st Mission :

- All the talking, phonecall, and other was perfectly time. I love it.
- I love the way you use the cutscene.
- I see that this a great introduction, I just love it.

- But one question, why did the taxi color is black? It should be yellow. It's weird when I saw the taxi. xD

Rating :
8.9/10

2nd Mission :

- I like the way how you name the thugs. Just love it.
- You should teleport the player when he is talking. Because if he(actor version) not in his car, there shouldn't be any radio.
- There is a ball actor in the store. wink.gif

Rating :
8.8/10

Will play the other missions later wink.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

Thanks.

Great that you like the phonecall stuffs, there's going to be a lot of it in the upcoming missions. I might know the reason for the taxi being black - I have a taxi mod installed and it's automatically yellow in DYOM.

Yup. I wanted to add something funny to the story and I come up with the name "69 Street Eses". And I actually teleported the player, as you might notice, but after the wrong objective... In the another missions, I always teleported the player out of the car. And I know about the ball actor, I don't know why it came, but anyhow, I couldn't find a solution and just let it be.

Thanks for such a big rating, waiting for your another feedback.

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:41 AM

I've played mission 3 - 8 and here's my another feedback

3rd Mission :

- What is "bakas" means? confused.gif
- It's a good place for a brawl fight. Really fit.

Rating :
8.9/10

4th Mission :

- I like the way how you made Ryan buy the pistol. I didn't see the pistol a first actually. tounge.gif
- When Ryan hide the drugs, you should put a countdown. You know what I mean right?
- In the parking lot, you should put the Mexican have some trucks that blocked the way out. So that, Ryan will have to get out using the long way.

Rating :
8.8/10

5th Mission :

- Ah man, I was expecting gunfight, since this is the 5th mission. sad.gif
- It's very creative when Hsin told Ryan to watch the leader using the camera. Really fun to play.

Rating :
8.8/10

6th Mission :

- Finally, a gunfight. Really love it when in the Wang Cars.
- This mission is a very creative and fun to play. I really like it.

- But one thing, why did Ryan need to go to Wang Cars? I miss it in the mission.

Rating :
9.2/10

7th Mission :

- A question, why did Ryan car is damage proof?
- Damn, this mission is awesome! Using RPG! Super creative. icon14.gif

Rating :
9.7/10

8th Mission :

- You have chosen a weird place for a meeting. It's on the middle of the road. lol.gif
- After Ryan get down, you should make the bikers get in their bike and drive away. Because it's weird to see them just gone and left Yang alone.

- The sniping part were great and fun. I love it.

Rating :
8.9/10

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:11 AM Edited by Notna, 10 March 2012 - 06:57 AM.

Thanks.

Baka is Japanese and it means "bastard".
Yup, I know what you mean by placing a countdown. It was in my mind but I forgot it.
For the 5th mission, I wanted to keep it still calm and try something creative.
And in the 6th mission, Hsin states that "their man in Wang Cars called about a problem". That's why they need to go and check it.
Ryan's car damage proof - er, I hate it when it goes all dirty if you know what I mean.

That's an awesome rating. Thanks for playing and be sure to play in future biggrin.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:22 AM

UPDATE: 9th mission released. You can download it here. Also there is new logo and headers made by UNRATED.
This mission is kind of an introduction to Chapter 2, so it is a bit short. However, play, enjoy and give me feedback biggrin.gif

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

Played chapter 1.

I was really impressed with the balance you kept between story and gameplay. It's something that I am still trying my best to do.

It was good to see the missions set in San Fierro. For some reason it's very rare to see a mission being made there.

The use of Mexican languages also give authenticity to the missions though I didn't know what some of them meant hehe. The names of the characters also helped to achieve that.

I really enjoyed playing that mission in the car showroom and the motorcade mission. They were something original that I played. Those were the best mission I played out of the 8.

The Katana fight was also good. It kinda suits the triads hehe.

Also 'The Deal' reminded me of the mission in vice city where we are supposed to look over the deal between the Diaz and I think Cubans.

You kept the story simple and straight forward. You should add some twists to make it a bit more interesting. Also some of the missions didn't seem to be connected to each other. They seemed a bit random.

I thought the final objective of going back to the apartment, imo, could have been left out because in some of the missions there is no use of it, unless there is going to be some cutscenes or something else after going there. Just going there to pass a mission, I don't think that's a good idea.

However the missions were very good and had fun playing them. smile.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:38 PM

Thanks.

Yeah, I thought about the setting and thought that San Fierro is very rare setting. Almost the whole mission pack will be based there.
Showroom and motorcade missions were also my favourites. And "The deal" is based on two missions: a mission by Mati from BUYSAG and that mission from Vice City.
And yes, there will be some unexpected twists soon. So stay tuned biggrin.gif

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:27 PM Edited by alifjenius, 10 March 2012 - 05:33 PM.

I just played the whole chapter 1
Damn, I love the missions. You give many varities here.

The fight using katana ? Never expected something like that in that mission. When I read the line "There is a brawl in the alley ...", I think it was going to be like you take a bat and give them a lesson of "baseball". But no, we give them a lesson using a katana icon14.gif

The attack in the showroom ? Pretty hard, when I stupidly change my pistol to Desert Eagle. I have to kill them using my Banshee biggrin.gif They are pretty acurate and they have a dangerous weapon

The scooping mission ? Well, something that is new for me. But I don't really like it since there is no following part. I really expected that part, but you didn't add it on the mission

There is a mission that is similar with the mission from original GTA SA right ? I think it's "Ran Fa Li", and it's similar to one of your mission from RLC. Really similar, take place in the same place and end in the same place

The motorcade ambush ? My favorite icon14.gif But I stupidly kill the man that watch the motorcade from distance, so I have to climb the platform quickly. But still, I passed the mission. I expected execution in the mission, but the mission is ended too fast

The deal... Yeah, a regular mission that I've been played before. The Deal from GTA VC and Mati's mission from BUYSAG. I think there's a lot of DYOM missions based on this mission

2 things that I noticed in this mission series. First, I see you're using "bakas" in one of your mission. From what I know, bakas are "stupid" in Japanese, not Chinese. Second, I think it's too fast for Ryan Lee to be an underboss in only few jobs. It's only like 3-4 missions, and Lee is suddenly an underboss

But still, it's a nice mission series to be played. Rating 9/10

QUOTE (-S-hark21 Saturday @ Mar 10 2012, 10:41)
What is "bakas" means? confused.gif

If I'm not mistaken, in Japanese, it means "stupid" . I don't know if Japanese and Chinese have the same word for "stupid"

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

I actually tried to add a following part, but after so many bugs and crashes etc. I just decided to let it be. Yup, that package mission was based on Ran Fa Li.
And yup, that's my mistake. It's in Japanese, you are right. And about Ryan becoming underboss so quickly, was meant to highlight his awesomeness biggrin.gif

Thanks for playing and stay tuned.

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Notna @ Sunday, Mar 11 2012, 00:52)
Thanks for the feedback.

I actually tried to add a following part, but after so many bugs and crashes etc. I just decided to let it be. Yup, that package mission was based on Ran Fa Li.
And yup, that's my mistake. It's in Japanese, you are right. And about Ryan becoming underboss so quickly, was meant to highlight his awesomeness biggrin.gif

Thanks for playing and stay tuned.

I understand. And it's ok, I know you are trying to add a chinese word so it will fit the Triads. It's a good attempt y'know. A bit off topic, but how did you know "bakas" ?

Can't wait for the whole 2nd chapter smile.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

I heard it in a Japanese crime film.

I am glad to hear that smile.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

UPDATE: 10th mission released. You can download it here. This is a shot mission like my 10 first in a mission series always are but from now on, they will be longer, as the story is fully going on, so, stay tuned for more missions wink.gif

Play, enjoy and give me feedback! biggrin.gif

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

Hmmmm...I've seen in requests and tutorials your topic about this...I saw you requested icons...You gonna make storyline on the end for this story?

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (AnDReJ98 @ Sunday, Mar 11 2012, 16:33)
Hmmmm...I've seen in requests and tutorials your topic about this...I saw you requested icons...You gonna make storyline on the end for this story?

Not really, isn't possible with this mission pack.

UPDATE: 11th mission released. You can download it here. Play, enjoy and give feedback biggrin.gif

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

I can do it for you. When you finish this story,i can convert it into storyline,then upload on mediafire, sent you link and you download and upload storyline on DYOM.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (AnDReJ98 @ Sunday, Mar 11 2012, 17:45)
I can do it for you. When you finish this story,i can convert it into storyline,then upload on mediafire, sent you link and you download and upload storyline on DYOM.

No, as I said, it isn't possible with this mission pack. It will just ruin the continuity.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

Okey,forget it.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:23 PM

I will.

UPDATE: 12th mission uploaded. You can download it here. Play, enjoy and give me feedback biggrin.gif

tinu09
  • tinu09

Watchaf*ck

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:02 AM Edited by tinu09, 20 June 2012 - 01:03 PM.

One of my favourite mission packs!

I can't wait for the next missions, and I have a question you canceled it?Please don't say NO!

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Thanks. Just call me Notna or AJ instead of "Not" biggrin.gif I am going to continue this mission pack after I am done with BT and JPAHC and my personal DYOM projects.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users