Photo

gravity gun pull crash.

7 replies to this topic
LostFlip
  • LostFlip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:12 AM

When using the gravity gun, aim then left click on something then crash.
goes the same in the street love mod. I tab+space then it crashes before I can even do anything.
help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:42 PM Edited by lil weasel, 01 March 2012 - 01:38 AM.

<Nevermind> topic was moved.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

GTA V: San Andreas.

• Members

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:24 AM Edited by TheNathanNS, 01 March 2012 - 12:36 AM.

We don't fix modded games at this part of GTAForums, but ask in the III Other forum, since that part of GTAF is full of modders who'll help you out.

E: Now it's in III Other (Thanks Lil Weasel) Do you have any other CLEO mods which use TAB and the mouse buttons?

LostFlip
  • LostFlip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE (TheNathanNS @ Thursday, Mar 1 2012, 00:24)
We don't fix modded games at this part of GTAForums, but ask in the III Other forum, since that part of GTAF is full of modders who'll help you out.

E: Now it's in III Other (Thanks Lil Weasel) Do you have any other CLEO mods which use TAB and the mouse buttons?

Oh, sorry about that, I'm new to this forum.
And about that, yep.

what should i do with those?

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

• Members

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (LostFlip @ Thursday, Mar 1 2012, 08:59)

And about that, yep.

It's OK, most people (unless they been lurking for a while) post in the wrong forum.

If you don't use/like the CLEO mod(s?) that use the mouse remove them.
Or just remove them to try out the Gravity gun (if you haven't used it sucessfully since installing)

Some more questions
1.)Are you using the default GTA SA controls?
2.)How many CLEO scripts are running? (Tells you on the bottom left corner of the pause menu)
3.)What CLEO mods are you running? Please post a brief list of any you think may be clashing with GGun.cs's script.
4.)Does your game crash if CJ is falling from a tower? (If so it's a animation crash)

LostFlip
  • LostFlip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE (TheNathanNS @ Thursday, Mar 1 2012, 16:20)

And about that, yep.

It's OK, most people (unless they been lurking for a while) post in the wrong forum.

Or just remove them to try out the Gravity gun (if you haven't used it sucessfully since installing)

Some more questions
2.)How many CLEO scripts are running? (Tells you on the bottom left corner of the pause menu)
3.)What CLEO mods are you running? Please post a brief list of any you think may be clashing with GGun.cs's script.
4.)Does your game crash if CJ is falling from a tower? (If so it's a animation crash)

1. No. Specifically I changed the sprint to shift and space to jump
2. 6
3. Flamesword (laevateinn), some touhou mod that fires a beam via H + Tab and controll with WASD, gravity gun and street love (the other two mods being the default test_example.cs and VCCam.cs)
4. it doesnt..

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

• Members

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (LostFlip @ Friday, Mar 2 2012, 11:03)

And about that, yep.

Some more questions

2. 6
3. Flamesword (laevateinn), some touhou mod that fires a beam via H + Tab and controll with WASD, gravity gun and street love (the other two mods being the default test_example.cs and VCCam.cs)
4. it doesnt..

Try removing the Flamesword script since that sounds like a possible clash.
Test Example and VC cam don't clash with anything (I Think)
I have no idea what street love is but if it uses TAB or the mouse buttons remove it.

LostFlip
  • LostFlip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (TheNathanNS @ Friday, Mar 2 2012, 23:55)
QUOTE (LostFlip @ Friday, Mar 2 2012, 11:03)

And about that, yep.

Some more questions

2. 6
4. it doesnt..

Try removing the Flamesword script since that sounds like a possible clash.
Test Example and VC cam don't clash with anything (I Think)
I have no idea what street love is but if it uses TAB or the mouse buttons remove it.

eeyup, uses tab and space (but since i changed my space bind to shift, it becomes tab and shift).

the flamesword only requires you to type the code and get the sword, thats all.
but yeah ill just remove it.

if not then ill just have to default the controls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users