Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto IV: Holland Fleet

13 replies to this topic
GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

Die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:04 AM Edited by GTAboyWonder, 17 March 2012 - 03:40 AM.

user posted image

Theme Song

user posted image

Holland Fleet follows Malcolm Hamilton in the fast and wild side of Liberty City. The DLC comes with new soundtrack, including the ones from IV & EFLC. HF also comes with some returning weapons and new ones too. Holland Fleet also shows a more extreme side to Holland & Northwood.

The theme of the game is also an important aspect. In TLaD, we saw the political & gang stories of LC. While in TBoGT, we experienced the glamour & nightlife of Algonquin. But in Holland Fleet, we see the fast-paced side along with action, and racing. Also, more foreign sports cars are featured in HF, and they appear more on the streets.

user posted image

Malcolm Hamilton is a street thug from North Holland, and he is also one of the fastest racers in Northwood. Along with his freind, DeSean Williams, DeSean and himself are in a bike-racing, drug dealing, auto dealing gang, The Uptown Riders.
The Riders strike a deal with a Chinese mob leader and sell auto parts. But when they're stolen, both gangs go in a full throttle war.

user posted image

Malcolm "Malc" Hamilton - 28 - African American

Malc is the protagonist and the playable character in Holland Fleet. He was born on 1980, making him 28 years old. He joined the Uptown Riders when he was 17, along with his childhood friend, DeSean Williams. Before he joined, Malc spent his weekends with his dad, in Broker. His father was a Car & Bike mechanic, with Malc also helping in his jobs. Malc was also in a gang related life, as his brother joined the North Holland Hustlers. Usually, there would be numerous drive-bys. Malc is also slightly faster than Luis, but a little slower than Niko. And he jumps higher than all three.

During Malc's later years in the Uptown Riders, he learned more about handling bikes and cars. He later became a street racer, and a street thug. Malc likes to joke alot and make comments. Though, on serious occasions, he doesn't joke around.

DeSean Williams - 27 - African American

DeSean is Malc's closest friend. DeSean joined the Uptown Riders when Malc convinced him. He grew up with Malc, in the same apartment building, in the same schools, in the same hood. When he & Malc were younger, DeSean started making drug deals with other dealers. It is also revealed that his Uncle, in which he lived with, sent him to do the deals. In the TLad, it is seen that DeSean talks alot less then Malc, this is because he is Socially Awkward.

DeSean is in a current realtionship with, Kristina Wright, who also grew up with both Sean and Malc. DeSean jokes less then Malc but knows more then Malc. He can bring bikes to Malc when called.

Derrell "Big D" Holmes - 29 - African American

Derrell is another member of the Uptown Riders, and a lieutenant. He bosses both Malc and DeSean around, as if he was the leader. During the game, both Malc and DeSean make fun of Derrell for being a "roid" abuser and a low IQ. He is one of the oldest members.

Curtis Stewart - 32 - African American

Curtis is the leader of the Uptown Riders. He complains saying that most members weren't much of a "pussy" back then, than they are now. Curtis' brother use to run the UR, but they later retired, he sends Malc to do work for them. Curtis is also very aggresive with usually DeSean and other members.

Most people joke that when he spent his days in the Alderney State Correctional Facility, he raped various prisoners.

Wei Deng - 30 - Chinese/American

Wei is the leader of a Chinese mob that goes by the name of "The Millineum Samurais". He agrees to do a deal with the UR, in which they were to exchange bike parts, and vehicles. He later discovers that some parts were stolen from him, so he plans an attack towards the Riders during a race.

By doing so, a war breaks out between the Riders and his own gang. Wei also has connections with the Russians in Hove Beach, and the Angels Of Death.

Li Wang - 43 - Chinese/American

Li is the second in command for the Samurais. He works with Wei, but dislikes the idea that Wei takes himself too seriously. Li also works with Kenny Petrovic, the leader of the Petrovic Crime Family.

Elizabeta Torres - 31 - Puerto Rican

Elizabeta is introduced to Malc by Lost biker, Jim Fitzgerald. She signs Malc to work with Johnny Klebitz, another Lost biker. Both are assigned to drug businesses. She later informs Malc that she is being followed by the cops and she informs Malc to take some of the drugs.

Detective Harry Smith - 43 - Caucasian

Harry is a detective that has always been keeping an eye on Malc. In Malc's younger years, Harry always tried to keep Malc out of trouble. He has a family of three, including his Drug-dealing son, hooker daughter, and alcholic wife.

Jameson Hamillon - 28 - African American

Jameson is a childhood friend of both Malc & DeSean. He grew up in Northwood, in which he visits less now that he lives up in Dukes. He claims that he is not a thug, but a business man. But it is revealed that he still buys drugs from dealers.

Rocco Pelosi - 27 - Italian American

Rocco is a high ranking member of the Ancelotti family. Curtis sends Malc to speak with Rocco after the Chineses' auto parts were stolen. He helps the UR take down the mob.

Willy Valerio - 29 - Dominican

Elizabeta explains to Malc that Willy is a dealer that can the Riders boost up there drug rings. As you help Willy in missions and tasks, he explains that Playboy X has been messing up there affiliations with the Spanish Lords.

Trey "Playboy X" Stewart - 25 - African American

After Willy explains the situation between him and The North Holland Hustlers, Malc decides to help Willy with the problem. Malc does tasks for Playboy, before he finds out that Malc works with Willy and the Spanish Lords.

user posted image

Jim Fitzgerald - Lost member, and good friend.
Johnny Klebitz - Lost member, and partner.
Ricardo Medina - Mission giver and drug dealer.
Detective Charlie Lee - Undercover cop, scumbag.
Pops - Old neighbor, long family friend.

user posted image

Coming soon....

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:06 AM Edited by GTAboyWonder, 04 March 2012 - 03:29 PM.

user posted image
All songs from IV & EFLC will return to the stations, and tracks will be added...

Radio Stations

user posted image

T.I. & Jay Z - "Swagga Like Us" ft. Kanye West & Lil' Wayne
Statik Selektah - "To The Top" w/ Saigon, Cassidy, Termanology
B.o.B - "I'll Be In The Sky"
Kid Cudi - "Day N' Nite"
Busta Rhymes - "Don't Touch Me (Throw Da Water On Em)"
The Roots - "Rising Up" ft. Wale & Chrisette Michele
Nas - "Queens Get The Money"
Big Boi - "Royal Flush" ft. Raekwon & Andre 3000
Kanye West - "Stronger"
Joe Budden - "Who"
Termanology - "How We Rock" ft. Bun B
Lil' Wayne - "Mr. Carter" ft. Jay Z
Fat Joe - "Lean Back"
Busta Rhymes - "Touch It (Remix)"

user posted image

Whitney Houston - "My Love Is Your Love"
Mary J. Blige - "You Remind Me"
Cassie - "Me & U"
Usher - "You Make Me Wanna"
Aaliyah - "Rock The Boat"
Luther Vandross - "Never To Much"
Stevie Wonder - "As"
Marvin Gaye - "Lets Get It On"
Teena Marie - "I Need Your Lovin"
Donna Hathaway - "A Song For You"

user posted image

Rick James - "Super Freak Part I"
Dyles & The Blazers - "Funky Broadway"
Positive Force - "We Got The Funk"
Kool & The Gang - "Funky Stuff"
James Brown - "Get On The Good Foot"
King Floyd - "Groove Me"
James Brown - "Get Up"
Slave - "Slide"
Temptations - "Cloud Nine"

user posted image

Run DMC - "Rock Box"
Newcleus - "Jam On It"
The Sugarhill Gang - "Apache"
Whodini - Big Mouth
LL Cool J - "I Need A Beat"
Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew - "The Show"
The Boogie Boys - "A Fly Girl"
U.T.F.O - "Roxanne, Roxanne"
The Fat Boys - "Jail House Rap"

TV Shows

user posted image
Weazel News
The first ever news station in GTA, Weazel News brings you reports of Violence, Law, and being sneaky bastards to make you think that there actually is going to be heavy snow, but little do you know that they just want you late for your job..... Weazel News.
user posted image
Republican Space Rangers
After the ship runs out of fuel, and there's no minorities around to fix it. Butch, Dick, and Commander have to go around space, in thier new Jetpack. As they go, they come across bad, bad people.

user posted image

• Bowling - Just like the past games, bowling once again returns to the lanes on Memory Lanes.
  • Darts - Darts returns to the bars. Challenge a friend or with a stranger.
  • Drinking - Another returning activity, drinking will be another Friend Activity.
  • Racing - Get on your bike, and race against Uptown Riders, or other gangs.
  • Tuning - Follow the instructions, just press the buttons that appear on the screen.

user posted image

Drug Wars

In Drug Wars, you need to follow DeSean on his bike and inform you of certain drug movements and deals in which you two have to ruin.Yellow icons showing a pill is marked, indicating locations of the missions.

Gang Wars

Go against enemy gangs in a bloody rampage on the streets of North Algonquin, South Bohan, and Central Broker. Yellow icons showing a bandanna is marked, indicating the locations of this missions.

Race Mishaps

In Mishaps, DeSean calls to inform you about Millineum Samurais and AoD's racing in certain locations. In which you need to either shoot there tires before the race starts, bomb the vehicles, or just compete and kill them during the race. But beware, these guys take there racing seriously. Yellow icons showing a burning car is shown, indicating the locations.

Protection

Watch over a drug deal between the Riders and other gangs, and make sure nothing goes wrong, Nothing. Yellow icons showing an eye are marked, indicating the locations.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:07 AM Edited by GTAboyWonder, 04 March 2012 - 02:12 AM.

user posted image

user posted image

Assault SMG
The steel ripping, blood thristy, bone splitting SMG is back!
user posted image
Flamethrower
*sniff* *sniff* Do you smell that? Oh wait, it's the smell of burning flesh.
user posted image

Sticky Bomb
It can stick to walls, to cars, to ANYTHING!
user posted image
Grenade Launcher
It's like a grenade! But it's a launcher!!!
user posted image
Katana
Cut this up, cut that up, cut him up!

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:09 AM Edited by GTAboyWonder, 17 March 2012 - 03:44 AM.

user posted image

user posted imageSh!tzu Hakuchou
user posted imagePegassi Infernus Revolución
user posted imageTurismo F420
user posted imageDouble T

user posted image

akavari112 - For some of the weapon icons.

Narcis_speed6 - For the awesome headers and logo.

MarijuanaMonkey - For his side mission ideas.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

so...the protagonist is a mission giver?

how would the mission where you kidnap roman work from malc's point of view?

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Friday, Mar 2 2012, 20:50)

Toni Cipriani was a mission giver in III and the protagonist in LCS - the only problem is that those games were set three years apart and this is another IV DLC.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (Los Santos Pedestrian @ Friday, Mar 2 2012, 20:55)

Toni Cipriani was a mission giver in III and the protagonist in LCS - the only problem is that those games were set three years apart and this is another IV DLC.

exactly. id hate to see what 'romans holiday' would be like in this one. would it be a long cutscene?

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Friday, Mar 2 2012, 21:05)

exactly. id hate to see what 'romans holiday' would be like in this one. would it be a long cutscene?

I'm thinking of a way to do that mission. Just look at Code Of The Streets & Blood And A Four Leaf Clover. Gordon and Jermaine had missions in IV where they sit and Niko drives. Maybe Malc has to keep an eye on Roman and make sure he doesn't escape.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Saturday, Mar 3 2012, 19:16)

I'm thinking of a way to do that mission. Just look at Code Of The Streets & Blood And A Four Leaf Clover. Gordon and Jermaine had missions in IV where they sit and Niko drives. Maybe Malc has to keep an eye on Roman and make sure he doesn't escape.

i've been thinking of that. however, in blood & a 4 leaf clover, there's some shooting after the driving bit & in code of the streets, i believe that the part where niko drives is a really long cutscene. in 'romans holiday', all malc really does is sit in the back. and if roman escapes from the back, malc just sits there & johnny does all the chasing. after the mission, he takes the car and drives away, but i cant think of what he would want to do with the car

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Saturday, Mar 3 2012, 19:31)

i've been thinking of that. however, in blood & a 4 leaf clover, there's some shooting after the driving bit & in code of the streets, i believe that the part where niko drives is a really long cutscene. in 'romans holiday', all malc really does is sit in the back. and if roman escapes from the back, malc just sits there & johnny does all the chasing. after the mission, he takes the car and drives away, but i cant think of what he would want to do with the car

You really are scraping the barrel for flaws here. There are many possibilities that he could go with; either he makes it into a cutscene, has gameplay initiated or whatever he wants. Let's just see what he does with it before we start trying to find errors.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:37 AM Edited by MarijuanaMonkey, 04 March 2012 - 10:53 AM.

Interesting, mate. Malc's a good character ( he's my favourite character in TLAD ) but I never saw a light to being a protagonist. Maybe DeSean would be good, but I never thought Malc a good protagonist. However this is about your fiction. If the fiction's good, you can do it good. I'm waiting.

Maybe you can add a side mission about stealing vehicle parts. Maybe it can be named "Custom Wars". Malc, DeSean and UR members can steal Samurais' and AoD's vehicle parts ( it can involve raiding garages and stealing the parts or hijacking convoys or vans carrying vehicle parts ). This would be cool, I think. icon14.gif

Maybe a mini game about repairing UR bikes. Malc helps UR mechanic to fix wrecked bikes. Maybe it would include a reparing mini game ( just like minigames in CW ).

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Sunday, Mar 4 2012, 04:14)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Saturday, Mar 3 2012, 19:31)

You really are scraping the barrel for flaws here. There are many possibilities that he could go with; either he makes it into a cutscene, has gameplay initiated or whatever he wants. Let's just see what he does with it before we start trying to find errors.

yes, lets

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:03 PM Edited by GTAboyWonder, 04 March 2012 - 03:09 PM.

QUOTE (MarijuanaMonkey @ Sunday, Mar 4 2012, 10:37)
Interesting, mate. Malc's a good character ( he's my favourite character in TLAD ) but I never saw a light to being a protagonist. Maybe DeSean would be good, but I never thought Malc a good protagonist. However this is about your fiction. If the fiction's good, you can do it good. I'm waiting.

Maybe you can add a side mission about stealing vehicle parts. Maybe it can be named "Custom Wars". Malc, DeSean and UR members can steal Samurais' and AoD's vehicle parts ( it can involve raiding garages and stealing the parts or hijacking convoys or vans carrying vehicle parts ). This would be cool, I think.  icon14.gif  

Maybe a mini game about repairing UR bikes. Malc helps UR mechanic to fix wrecked bikes. Maybe it would include a reparing mini game ( just like minigames in CW ).

Well to me Malc felt like an awesome guy, but DeSean seems quiet about everything. And for your side missions, I like both of them, maybe I'll use them.
But Minigames like that aren't really GTA, but it worked well with Bully. The only minigames good enough for GTA are QU3eD, and some of the old arcades from SA.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

The last time we see Malc in TLAD is the mission Roman's Holiday. If this were a short DLC it might be best to just start it after that mission and have most of the events happen after TLAD has finished. This would eliminate Playboy as a possible protagonist though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users