Photo

zModeler help

2 replies to this topic
Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

There's two things I need help with, I'm a real n00b at modeling.

1. I've been converting the GTA III taxi model to San Andreas and I can't get this to go away:

user posted image

It's the square on the door. I don't know how to remove it and it's bugging me. How do I remove it?

2. How do I map headlights/taillights? I want to know how, if you could teach me how in an easy way, I would appreciate it.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:22 AM

1. That's where the texture is, IIRC. If you can't see it, it's because you didn't extract the images from taxi.txd to your textures folder - do that right now, btw, or you'll get an empty white shell in SA. Anyways, select the faces mode and then select those 2 triangles (that make up the square) and then go to the material editor. Choose the body txd - probably the one that says [prim] on it - and then click "apply to selection". icon14.gif

2. Make dummies and place them at the headlight/taillight locations. I can't remember if it's one that gets mirrored across the middle or if you actually make two separate ones, but I think it's the former, in which case you just put one on the passenger side where you want the light to be. Make sure you sink it into the fender a bit or there will be a square sticking out of your model. smile.gif

E: I checked, only make one.

Torrentza123
  • Torrentza123

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:48 AM

sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif sneaky2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users