Photo

Crappy reason to kick someone...

37 replies to this topic
Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:52 AM

The biggest flaw they made with the PS3 version was not having a difference between private and ranked lobbies.

I really don't know why they did it for one console and not the other ?? I personally think the 360 version works best, once a ranked game starts you can not kick anyone, this would stop the sour grapes on PS3, only downside to this was when modders were in your game you couldnt kick them, so your choice is to leave or wait for the lobby again to kick them.

This set up also stps players joining mid game, another thing i find silly.
Makes party mode relevant as this is the only way to join a game as a group, no inviting to ranked lobbies.
Also stops any boosting as no points are earned in private matches.

Does anyone here no why the 2 consoles differ in this, as I find it quite a big difference to have between games ?

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

No idea Nitty, but it sounds like Xbox has definitely got a better set-up with the different, ranked and non ranked game types.

Adrian J.
  • Adrian J.

Architecture Lover

• Members

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

One time I was kicked by some KSA f*ckers, I spawned at the airport and tried to get the Buzzard just to fly to Alderney cuz driving there from... anyway the idiots where bombing the planes with Buzzards (idk terrorist training or something) and they must seen my nickname wasn't KSAsomething so I got kicked out.

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Friday, Mar 9 2012, 09:33)
QUOTE (Ethereal_NYC @ Friday, Mar 9 2012, 04:34)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Mar 6 2012, 22:47)
I think Ether has a "chip on his shoulder".

yea you could say I have a chip on my shoulder but its cuz these pro players act like overall jerks ruining many of myonline experiences.

just had mcpops and wicked_warlock (two players I'm familiar with from tourneys and overall competition) kick me from there game yesterday out of fear

aldyguy hasn't personally singled me out but I always see him grouped up wit the other jerks who kick and he has group kicked me bfore.

I dnt understand kicking someone especially when its 4 on 2. actually if not for the reasons aldyguy stated I don't understand kicking at all

it is frustrating to have only an hours playtime and either A) have no games to start/play or B) kicked by angry pro players cuz I gve them a challenge

Some players dont like challenges, and prefer easy games.

Kicking out a player because he gives you a challenge is really lame.

Perhaps there is more to it than simply that though. Were you playing under an alias account , like a rank 5?

Players seeing a rank 5 beating them automatically feel like that guy is simply trying to f*ck up their games, I think it's always better to just play under your rank 9/10 account, so they know from the start you are a good player and not someone who just wants to dupe them. Perhaps your motive for playing is to screw their games up, by helping the useless newbies, or maybe you just play for fun like myself.

Either way, I'll speak to aldyguy, MC POPS when I'm back to ps3, Wicked guys will never be on my friend list though, they can shove their rockets up their ass.

Those players need to know that they won't improve without a competitive player.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

If you can't laugh, you might as well cry.

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:14 AM

I remember once I was kicked from a multiplayer deathmatch game, because my team won. confused.gif

I was seriously dumbfounded when they did that, I guess the other people I was playing against just couldn't handle defeat. I wasn't cheating or using vehicles to take them down, I wasn't doing anything that could have possibly angered them during the match, and yet at the end I was kicked.

CarLuver69
  • CarLuver69

Strangely Animated

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:03 AM

Try being kicked out of a game for not speaking a foreign language. Yeah, that was real fun. One of the only servers up at the time for TBOGT PC and I get kicked for speaking English. Ugh.

Xx_Hed_Krusha_xX
  • Xx_Hed_Krusha_xX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

To me, being kicked shows I'm doing something right. I'd worry if I didn't get kicked from games.

I'm purposely annoying as hell in GTA to wind people up. I teabag them. I taunt them. I love to destroy/steal their Sultan RS after they've drove across the whole map to get it. Then I drive around running them over and machine gunning them from it, lolz. If you can't stand that then be better than me... kill me first and stomp on my head... drive smarter.

I very rarely kick people, unless:

It's just a taunt to let them know I'm targeting/bullying/coming after them in Free Mode.
They aren't playing and are just standing around in the open.
I'm having a one-on-one battle and a new player joins.
They are taking too long to start a game in the lobby.

It's so true what people here are saying - when someone kicks you it's nearly always out of frustration that you're beating them. They don't have the creativity to get round your tactics, so they use some excuse for kicking you like 'NRG 900 Only'.

One thing I can say with 100% certainty is I've never been kicked for being a worse player than someone! biggrin.gif

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

It's pure aggression and speed

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

2 days ago I was hosting Muscle Car Races, where me and a few other players drove the Dukes. After 3-4 races some leave but also I get kicked instead of a Sabre GT faggot who drove backwards ramming people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users