Fist Fighting system

31 replies to this topic
Mr. Darko
  • Mr. Darko

My lies are better.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

QUOTE (Carnal894 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 01:14)
I just hope you can still beat people to death, unlike in rd. I liked the gta 4 fighting system (ahhh the days of running up on some unwary ped,punching him in the face and watching him fall and bang his head onto the brick wall, ahh good times lol) i hope they didnt ruin it. If they did manage to muck it up for some odd reason it would be a huge issue for me personally and would bother me on all fronts. suicidal.gif

I like how you just continue the conversation without a beat over a year after the last post.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE (matajuegos @ Saturday, Feb 25 2012, 03:37)
WTF? Seriously, RDR's fist fighting system was the WORST in a videogame, how the hell would you like that sh*t?

GTA V should implement a fighting system like in THE WARRIORS

No way, man. GTA IV was the WORST. I f*cking love RDR, and I know the melee isn't good, but GTA IV's was f*cking horrible and slow and it was anything but realistic.

But I agree 100% that The Warriors' fighting should be implemented. Best fighting game I have ever played in my life. Anything close to that combat system in GTA IV would be amazing. And for those talking about L.A Noire combat, badass nyuka is right. It's the same that as Mafia II. So if you've played one, you've played the other.
Anyway... For those that haven't played The Warriors

The guy playing f*cking sucks, but that's what it's like.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users