» «
Photo

Randomly, car sounds mess up

1 reply to this topic
Lishy
  • Lishy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:26 AM Edited by Lishy, 25 February 2012 - 03:18 AM.

Hey. This is a very peculiar problem I haven't been having until recently, and I'm having a hard time identifying what might be causing this.

Very spontaneously, most car sounds (and sometimes horns) distort and become like beeping sounds. It's hard to describe, but I can't post a video of it.

I tried redoing my gta3.img (compiled by alcii's img editor), and it still happens. I tried restoring the original sound files too.

I'm not sure any of my CLEO files are causing this, because I removed recent cleo files that might have been suspects.

Is it possible any of the data files could be causing this? What do you suspect?

This problem mostly occurs in the countryside.areas, so it might have SOMETHING to do with it. But what? confused.gif

Any troubleshooting advice to track down the culprit for this glitch?

edit: I even get crap with the original gta3.img! WTF!?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:34 AM

The San Andreas Forum is not for fixing Modded Games. We have a Modding forum for that.
What version did you buy (Vq, V2, V3)?
Are you playing with the original DVD in the Drive?
What OS do you have?

It is suggested that you Uninstall the game completely and reinstall it clean as is from the disc.
Play the Clean install to be sure it works.
Then you may start installing the mods One at a time.
Play the game before the next install to be sure it still works.
Repeat until you find the mod that screwed up the game.
Don't use it Or go to the the modding forums for help with it.

Some problems can be fixed by deleting the GTA_SA.set file.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users