» «
Photo

Cage fighting for 100% completion

2 replies to this topic
Azerate
  • Azerate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:55 PM Edited by Azerate, 25 February 2012 - 10:43 AM.

Do I need to complete any six fights in there? Or do I need to complete 6 in a row? Because I seem to be missing 1,43% which should have been there if it was the former, if it's the latter then im probably never gonna get 100% as this is insanely hard for me...

ps. any tips on cage fighting? most guides i find on the web are for ps or xbox and list the gamepad controls
ps2. i only got to round 3 on my best go and a guy with baseball bat totally butchered me

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Die Hoodrat DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:12 AM

i think they need to be in a row. but then again, i always start over if i lose. haven't properly figured out how to disarm weapons by keyboard. pressing "r" seems to make it worse, with no letup.

Captain_Obvis456
  • Captain_Obvis456

you're about to be inadequate

• Members

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (Azerate @ Friday, Feb 24 2012, 13:55)
Do I need to complete any six fights in there? Or do I need to complete 6 in a row? Because I seem to be missing 1,43% which should have been there if it was the former, if it's the latter then im probably never gonna get 100% as this is insanely hard for me...

ps. any tips on cage fighting? most guides i find on the web are for ps or xbox and list the gamepad controls
ps2. i only got to round 3 on my best go and a guy with baseball bat totally butchered me

You need to beat all 6 rounds in a row. It starts with fighting with fists and then moves on to bats, then knives.
Actually it's not hard if you know what to do.
For PC, you have to hit space I think to duck. It's just like doing a counter punch. When the guy comes up to you, duck, then punch back. You'll take the bat. then wail on him.
Same for the knife. It takes a few times to get the hang of it, but it's not too hard.
Try to keep your distance a little.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users