• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
HELL HOUNDS M.C
  • HELL HOUNDS M.C

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

[SIZE=14][FONT=Impact] THE HELL HOUNDS M.C

WE ARE A NEW CREW WHO ARE LOOKING TO TEAR UP THE STREETS OF LIBERTY THAT LITTLE BIT MORE THEIR ARE 8 MEMBER INCLUDING MYSELF, I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE HELL HOUNDS M.C, MY GAMER TAG IS morn13 INCASE ANY1 WANTS TO MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS OR IF YOU WANT TO PATCH IN. FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PATCH IN TO THE HELL HOUNDS M.C WILL HAVE TO BE A PROSPECTIVE MEMBER UNTILL ME AND THE REST OF THE BROTHERS THINK YOULL BE A GOOD CANDIDATE. I AM LOOKING FOR MORE MEMBERS SO JUST GIVE ME A MESSAGE ON X BOX. OW YH WE PLAY ON E.F.L.C INCASE NO1 KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS ITS EPISODES FROM LIBERTY CITY.

ALSO IM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER CLAN, ANOTHER M.C ID LIKE TO FORM A ALLIANCE, NO WARS I DONT WANT PEOPLE ASKING ME TO DO CLAN WARS DUE TO THE FACT THE HELL HOUNDS M.C WAS JUST FORMED A FEW DAYS AGO. ANYONE WHO IS IN ANOTHER M.C WHO PLAYS E.F.L.C ON X BOX 360 JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE. ALRIGHT CHEERS

THE HELLS HOUNDS M.C LIBERTY H.F.F.H
ITS BETTER TO REIGN IN HELL devil.gif THAN SERVE IN HEAVEN

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:06 PM

Forum Guidelines - http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=377803

QUOTE (Forum Guidelines)
• We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users