Minimum requirements and game download

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

I like to play GTA Liberty City stories. But when I search internet, I can't find out any minimum system requirements or even a correct download link. SO I like if a moderator can post minimum requirements and download link of this game. It doesn't matter whether that link will be a torrent. How about this game's graphic? Graphic of this game is similar to GTA San Andreas or better than it? And will this game be big like GTA SA or shorter like GTA Vice City?

Niall
  • Niall

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:05 PM Edited by Niall, 23 February 2012 - 03:13 AM.

I'm not a Mod but, any talk of, or help with illegal downloads is strictly forbidden here. Having said that, the minimum system requirements for LCS are a PSP or a PS2, it has never been released for PC. I do remember seeing a mod to convert Vice City or III PC to LCS but it was still a work in progress. LINK
The graphics are slightly better than VC but less than SA mainly because it was made for PSP, and the story is about as long as III or VC.
Hope that helped.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

Still even with emulator it will lag no matter how your PC is strong

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Wednesday, Feb 22 2012, 16:09)
I like to play GTA Liberty City stories. But when I search internet, I can't find out any minimum system requirements or even a correct download link. SO I like if a moderator can post minimum requirements and download link of this game. It doesn't matter whether that link will be a torrent. How about this game's graphic? Graphic of this game is similar to GTA San Andreas or better than it? And will this game be big like GTA SA or shorter like GTA Vice City?

HAHAHA! Idiot...

Its EXCLUSIVE to PS2 and PSP. It is NOT on PC. LOL!
Plus torrenting a game is ILLEGAL lol! Buy a ps2 or psp and buy the game.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:07 AM

What they have said.^

Even if the game is available on PC, don't ask for illegal download links. You're not going to get any help over here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users