[SPOILER] Deal Or Revenge help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
RoBoDiSeaSe
  • RoBoDiSeaSe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

Ok, so, I know if you make the deal you get 250,000 and roman dies.... And if you take revenge kate dies but you still get 250,00 from the other mission.... I want roman to live so i can have the free cab rides but the problem is.... i want to get the achievement "Liberty City (5)" where everyone like you above 90%.... can i still do this if kate dies?... roman already likes me above 90% so it doesnt matter if he dies... but kate only likes me 59%.... so should i let her live to get above 90%.... or can i still get the achievement because it says "The ones still alive"????

-Thanks!

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:06 PM

Just keep dating Kate until you're up to 90 percent.

BTW, girlfriends are not necessary for 100 percent completion.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

Hmm, the only advice I can make here is for you to play both endings! To do this (I use the PC version) simply save before you take the decision to take the revenge or the deal - two saves, then play one and finish the game, then go back and re-play the game from that point on using the alternative options. Both endings are equally good, and that is all I'm saying - I would rather you enjoy the outcome of your own choices and mistakes to find out more.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

One topic is enough.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=502155

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users