Photo

[SPOILER] Deal Or Revenge Help!

7 replies to this topic
RoBoDiSeaSe
  • RoBoDiSeaSe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

Ok, so, I know if you make the deal you get 250,000 and roman dies.... And if you take revenge kate dies but you still get 250,00 from the other mission.... I want roman to live so i can have the free cab rides but the problem is.... i want to get the achievement "Liberty City (5)" where everyone like you above 90%.... can i still do this if kate dies?... roman already likes me above 90% so it doesnt matter if he dies... but kate only likes me 59%.... so should i let her live to get above 90%.... or can i still get the achievement because it says "The ones still alive"????

-Thanks!

MrCool101
  • MrCool101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:41 PM

I don't believe girlfriends count towards that achievement. The (5) refers to Roman, Little Jacob, Brucie, Dwayne and Packie.

RoBoDiSeaSe
  • RoBoDiSeaSe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (MrCool101 @ Wednesday, Feb 22 2012, 12:41)
"The (5) refers to Roman, Little Jacob, Brucie, Dwayne and Packie."

if thats the case.... what if i had decided to kill Dwayne instead of Playboy? and if i decide to kill roman instead of kate?.... that "5" wouldnt make any sense

mate dogg
  • mate dogg

The Dope Boyz in the building.

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:25 PM

Even if you choose Kate, you can't do anything with her cause she hates you for taking the Deal.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (RoBoDiSeaSe @ Wednesday, Feb 22 2012, 12:49)
QUOTE (MrCool101 @ Wednesday, Feb 22 2012, 12:41)
"The (5) refers to Roman, Little Jacob, Brucie, Dwayne and Packie."

if thats the case.... what if i had decided to kill Dwayne instead of Playboy? and if i decide to kill roman instead of kate?.... that "5" wouldnt make any sense

It doesn't matter. Even if Dwanye and Roman are dead, as long as the remaining friends like you more than 90%, you get the achievement.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:03 PM Edited by Karjerker, 28 February 2012 - 05:21 PM.

It's like that old Star Trek episode in a way, ''mirror mirror'' but in the GTA-IV universe you either choose one of the two options: Kill Ivan (the not so terrible) --> Execute Vlad --> Execute Faustin --> Choose to let Darko live --> Choose to take revenge on Dimitri (and Kate dies) or alternatively, Let Ivan (the not so terrible) live --> Execute Vlad --> Execute Faustin --> Choose to execute Darko --> Choose to take the deal (and Roman dies) ... of course you can mix it up a bit there as well, it won't alter many things in that timeline. It is like the scene in which Niko executes Vlad for porking Mallorie ... you have no choice in the matter. Come to think of it, has anyone ever let him live, and what is the outcome? It would be interesting to see if Rockstar included any code in the game so that, say for example you did let Vlad go, he makes a later reappearance with a sniper rifle and tries to take Niko's head off with it a-la-phonebooth.

too many gorillas
  • too many gorillas

~

• Members

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

Poor Roman. Poor Kate. If only they knew a puppetmaster was contemplating their right to exist, all in the name of achievement points.

This is a truly disturbing thought process.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (RoBoDiSeaSe @ Wednesday, Feb 22 2012, 12:32)
where everyone like you above 90%.... can i still do this if kate dies?... roman

Sorry for quoting...

Just revenge...Kate will die..... Then just play the game. After a while she called me from the dead, it said unknown caller xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users