» «
Photo

unfair Police

9 replies to this topic
anonichi
  • anonichi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:57 AM Edited by anonichi, 22 February 2012 - 05:14 AM.

As i said, the police was so unfair in San Andreas.... i hate it when someone attack me and there is police around but didn't do nothing, but when i fought back at the peds, then the police starts to try to arrest me.

Maybe there's solution for it, but please no cheats...

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:29 AM

That is one of the great things about IV, as you could just lead the person after you to where the cop(s) is/are and then let them hit you and the cop would go after them...lol tounge2.gif

But, I find the Cops in SA to be the most lenient in all the series, as there have been a number of times where I have had a 2-star wanted level, and there were no cops around bothering me until I got into a vehicle-then they started chasing me.-lol tounge2.gif

If you think they're bad in this game, try GTA III and IV-those cops are 10 times worse in my opinion(must be better academy training in New York(Liberty City) than in California/Nevada(SA) and Florida(VC)-lol tounge2.gif lol.gif

But, OT-the only way to stop that, is to not hit anyone while there is a cop around-just let them hit you in front of a cop, and the cop should go after them instead?-I know that's the way it is in IV, but not sure about SA.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Wednesday, Feb 22 2012, 01:29)
That is one of the great things about IV, as you could just lead the person after you to where the cop(s) is/are and then let them hit you and the cop would go after them...lol tounge2.gif

True. But I wish anybody with you shooting up people could give you and your associates a wanted level. I mean I would constantly take Dwayne's guys with me and I would have them shoot back at peds, then cops might be in the area and my guys would shoot back at them as well but it would be awesome if it worked like me shooting at the cops. It would cause police backup, etc.

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:26 AM

I hated cops in the III era since they were merciless in stopping crime. The cops in GTA IV and especially in Mafia II were a lot more forgiving.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

In my experience (PC): If CJ is leading a gang just have CJ point (aim) at the guy you want taken out. The gang will shoot and no want star for CJ if CJ doesn't actually shoot. (Just aiming at a cop gets a level).
If CJ has a want star and stands in a group of Grovers they will kill the cop without raising the level.

ha! ha! ha!
  • ha! ha! ha!

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

one thing I've found in sa which makes me laugh is when you're driving hit a cop car then cops will try to arrest you unless you hold a gun, but if ped hit a cop car, cops immediatly shoot and kill them.
I found that's funny biggrin.gif

anonichi
  • anonichi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:07 AM

@ all : So is there any script changes needed? Where should we found one?

BirthOfMayhem
  • BirthOfMayhem

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:36 AM

Yea, the police have been ruthless in the past few games. You get shot for pretty much everything. I really hope it changed in GTA V.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (anonichi @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 23:57)
i hate it when someone attack me and there is police around but didn't do nothing, but when i fought back at the peds, then the police starts to try to arrest me.

Lil Weasel's method is good if you have your gang with you. If you don't have anybody to help, just get the person who is attacking you to follow you to the nearest cop. Get the cop in-between you and the attacker - when the attacker accidently hits the cop, the cop will then take care of the attacker. icon14.gif

anonichi
  • anonichi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Friday, Feb 24 2012, 04:04)
QUOTE (anonichi @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 23:57)
i hate it when someone attack me and there is police around but didn't do nothing, but when i fought back at the peds, then the police starts to try to arrest me.

Lil Weasel's method is good if you have your gang with you. If you don't have anybody to help, just get the person who is attacking you to follow you to the nearest cop. Get the cop in-between you and the attacker - when the attacker accidently hits the cop, the cop will then take care of the attacker. icon14.gif

That would a bit tricky colgate.gif ,
But i prefer the reverse of your tricks,
So i (as CJ) let the attacker between me and police, and make sure the police hitting to the peds, so the peds will attack back to the police, just make some distance, so the peds attacks still reach the police ( until dead ) it work for me,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users