Photo

Flying Rats

5 replies to this topic
Ihateflyingrats
  • Ihateflyingrats

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:27 AM

I am stuck on 198 of those rats. There are two spots (one in Bohan and one in Algongquin) that I never remember having killed the rats but they simply aren't there and I swear they never have been. Does anyone know if there was a glitch causing there to be no pigeons in certain areas? Maybe in the PS3 version? Is it possible my game is screwed up?

I know people have asked this sort of thing before, so I apologize in advance and appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks.

synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Ihateflyingrats @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 02:27)
I am stuck on 198 of those rats. There are two spots (one in Bohan and one in Algongquin) that I never remember having killed the rats but they simply aren't there and I swear they never have been. Does anyone know if there was a glitch causing there to be no pigeons in certain areas? Maybe in the PS3 version? Is it possible my game is screwed up?

I know people have asked this sort of thing before, so I apologize in advance and appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks.

m8, i am stuck on 198 too. number pidgeons number 26 , 36, i'm sure i haven't touched cos u need to use a chopper to get to them and i'm sure i havent. i've spent 138 hours trying to get all 200. i sincerely hope gtav doesn't have 200 or even 100 items u have to find. this is just boring

Puto Bendejo
  • Puto Bendejo

motorcycle maniac

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:18 AM Edited by Puto Bendejo, 03 April 2012 - 06:24 AM.

I went through the entire 200 withOUT a heli. #26 WAS a b**ch, but I managed it by climbing up to the roof overhanging the train platform on the east side. its tricky, there is a ledge on the right of the east overhang you need to be on, then jump to the roof. from there, follow the rooftops til you can get a shot at the bird with the sniper. #36 was a lot easier, just walk around the building until you see a ladder up to that roof.

xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:52 AM

Is there a map of their exact locations?

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

My gun is my word,uncensored of course.

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (xJAMES_JRx @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 04:52)

Yes there is.It can be found in GTA IV's internet.The website for it is www.whattheydontwantyoutoknow.com.Just dig around the site and you'll see.

Puto Bendejo
  • Puto Bendejo

motorcycle maniac

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:12 AM Edited by Puto Bendejo, 06 April 2012 - 12:15 AM.

QUOTE (xJAMES_JRx @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 22:52)

Gta4.net has an interactive map that can show you all those pesky pigeons and screenshots of where they are exactly. works exactly like the map in your pause menu, zoom in and out, plus shows random characters locations, stump jumps with videos of completing them, all your armor and weapon pickups and is customizable, so you can choose which weapon you're looking for (combat sniper compared to regular sniper, micro smg compared to regular smg, ect. its on this network, so you're already logged in for it. I use it extensively. here is the url, and to come back here to forums, there is a link at top of the page.
http://www.gta4.net/map/

this is SO much better than the internet map referred to by EdmeisterX

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users