Photo

Did Hitler Have a Secret Son?

59 replies to this topic
Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:31 PM Edited by Greenline, 20 February 2012 - 04:42 PM.

New evidence from France and Germany supports the story of Jean-Marie Loret, a man who believed Adolf Hitler was his father. Loretís mother, Charlotte Lobjoie, is said to have had an affair with the dictator in 1917, when she was 16.

Loret died in 1985. Four years earlier, he had written a memoir called Your Fatherís Name Was Hitler, in which he recounts the revelation about who his father was. He was told his mother met Hitler while he was on leave from fighting the French. They began an affair, even though they could hardly speak each otherís languages. According to the book, when the couple went for walks in the countryside during Hitlerís rare visits, their ďtalksĒ were frequently him long-form ranting in German.

Lobjoie kept from Loret his fatherís identity until just before her death in the early 1950s. While Hitler never recognized Loret as his, he sent Lobjoie money. In an ironic twist, Loret fought the Germans in 1939 and joined the French Resistance during the Nazi occupation, having no idea his alleged father was the enemyís leader.

After he learned his father was potentially the Nazi leader, Loret struggled with the news and eventually hired a slew of experts, including a historian, a geneticist and a handwriting analyst, to verify his motherís claim. Indeed, he and Hitler had the same blood type and similar handwriting. The two of them also look strikingly similar.

And now, recent evidence reported by Le Point magazine has given Loretís story even more credence. These include official military documents that show cash deliveries to Lobjoie during the German occupation of France. Paintings found in Lobjoieís attic bear Hitlerís signature. A picture of a woman whom Hitler painted looks just like Lobjoie.

As the official record goes, Hitler never had children. But if he really did father Loret, his lineage now survives through Loretís children. Loretís lawyer has pointed out that the children might be eligible to receive royalties on Hitlerís book Mein Kampf ó but how much would anyone want to benefit from being related to Hitler?

http://newsfeed.time...rench-teenager/
What do you guys think? Bullsh*t? Truth? Not sure?

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.../#ixzz1mwMZKsuu
Don't like Time? Here are some other sources:
More (Telegraph): http://www.telegraph...rench-teen.html
More (Jezebel): http://jezebel.com/5...ve-a-secret-son
More (Huffington Post): http://www.huffingto..._n_1284845.html

Jay
  • Jay

1984 - 2011

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

Adolf you dawwwg.

Cruisin' for jolie is a past time not beyond any man.

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:42 PM Edited by Guns N R0se, 20 February 2012 - 06:51 PM.

Lets see
  • Rich
  • Powerful
  • Sharp-dressed
  • Cool mustache
Yeah, Hitler was a pimp, seems likely.

stinomontana
  • stinomontana

contract chiller

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

must be, having lots of power and money gets you lots of pussy. even if you look like a turd.

also this made me think, hitler must have had some family members and his last name is hitler.
then how many hitlers are still out there??

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:55 PM

I always thought he was homosexual

Der_Don
  • Der_Don

#FreeShinji

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (stinomontana @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 17:50)
must be, having lots of power and money gets you lots of pussy. even if you look like a turd.

also this made me think, hitler must have had some family members and his last name is hitler.
then how many hitlers are still out there??

They probably had their names changed. I don't think there's anyone out there who's last name is Hitler.

Marlowe.
  • Marlowe.

I Still Jerk-off Manually

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (ryuclan @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 02:55)
I always thought he was homosexual

When in Berlin...
He was a perverted little f*ck who had money and power, he could f*ck anything that moved; women, men, children, animals, the French. He liked 'em young too. So I buy that this dude was his son. Sounds 'bout right.

Lithium
  • Lithium

Draugr

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

Seems credible to me. It's also quite ironic that the son fought against the Germans in WWII.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

You all need to think for a second before opening your mouths. In 1917 Hitler was noone. He was figthing in the First World War, he had no money and no power.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

Did you read what the OP wrote?

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (VF94 @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 15:31)
Did you read what the OP wrote?

New evidence from France and Germany supports the story of Jean-Marie Loret, a man who believed Adolf Hitler was his father. Loretís mother, Charlotte Lobjoie, is said to have had an affair with the dictator in 1917, when she was 16.

Did you? bored.gif

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 18:12)
You all need to think for a second before opening your mouths. In 1917 Hitler was noone. He was figthing in the First World War, he had no money and no power.

I bet he had a mustache... orly.gif

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (Guns N R0se @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 15:51)

And a big one!
user posted image

shotGTA
  • shotGTA

the government never ganna stop us !

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

tis .... is like .......

STARWARS

TU TUDU TUDUTU TU TUU ! TUU TU TU DU DU TU TU DU DUUUU DU TU DU DU DU DUUUUU DU DU DU Deh

still ...

Marlowe.
  • Marlowe.

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 04:12)

Well he was still a perverted little f*ck back then too, and since he was a nobody at the time he probably cared less about impregnating random teenagers.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (Marlowe. @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 16:13)
QUOTE (goin-god @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 04:12)

Well he was still a perverted little f*ck back then too, and since he was a nobody at the time he probably cared less about impregnating random teenagers.

Woah, you are blinded by hate aren't you? Sure Hitler did Terrible things, but it was common for soldiers back then to do what Hitler did with this girl. Casual romances during the war.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

That must have been interesting for Loret in his school years.

"Hey Loret, what's your father's job?"
"Well he's Adolf Hitler."
"Um... what?"

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Zaibatsu
  • Japan

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:25 PM

Interesting to notice that while he was nobody in 1917, an average soldier at best, he was also only 18. Thus, being 18 and having an affair with a 16 year old was nothing out of the ordinary. Interesting news however. Did this Loret fella have any kids?

Brad
  • Brad

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:40 PM

The guy has even made his moustache the same as Hitler's; it's as if there's a huge desperation for him to be considered Hitler's long lost son.

Der_Don
  • Der_Don

#FreeShinji

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 20:21)
That must have been interesting for Loret in his school years.

"Hey Loret, what's your father's job?"
"Well he's Adolf Hitler."
"Um... what?"

I doubt Loret was still in school in the 1950s but yeah...

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 18:52)
QUOTE (Guns N R0se @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 15:51)

And a big one!
user posted image

I'd hit it happy.gif

Oakshaft
  • Oakshaft

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:57 PM

Id actually be pretty excited if Hitler was my dad. Like dont get me wrong it would scare the sh*t out of me but, it turn it would scare the sh*t out of everyone else. And it would be acceptable for me to wear a moustache like Hitler.

I probably wouldnt do very good in politics though, people would probably get a little nervous...

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:04 AM Edited by nightwalker83, 21 February 2012 - 02:12 AM.

I could say I'm a decended of Hittler because I look like him, that doesn't mean its true and yes, before anyone asks my ancestors left Germany for Australia although beit about 60 years before Hitler was even born.

Marlowe.
  • Marlowe.

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 05:16)
Woah, you are blinded by hate aren't you? Sure Hitler did Terrible things, but it was common for soldiers back then to do what Hitler did with this girl. Casual romances during the war.

I don't know if I'm blinded 'by hate', but he was a perverted, demented sicko. And while flings with 16-year-old girls is nothing overly twisted, I'll still condemned Hitler for it.

[quote@Tchuck]Interesting to notice that while he was nobody in 1917, an average soldier at best, he was also only 18. Thus, being 18 and having an affair with a 16 year old was nothing out of the ordinary. Interesting news however. Did this Loret fella have any kids?[/quote]

Wouldn't he have been 28 in 1917? Or is my math just really, really off today.

WedgeAntilles
  • WedgeAntilles

on the braes o' killiecrankie o

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:11 AM

ummmm no one has actually mentioned the royalties issue. I mean royalties from 'Mein Kampf'... that would be huge.
However I would be inclined to Belive that this fellow is/was an attention seeking dude who was depressed about being a bastard and that his mum got f*cked by a a German during the first world war.
However I'm sure time will tell all and in this day and age surely DNA etc can sort this out. Does this French dude have and descendants?

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Zaibatsu
  • Japan

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (Marlowe. @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 16:18)

I don't know if I'm blinded 'by hate', but he was a perverted, demented sicko. And while flings with 16-year-old girls is nothing overly twisted, I'll still condemned Hitler for it.

Interesting to notice that while he was nobody in 1917, an average soldier at best, he was also only 18. Thus, being 18 and having an affair with a 16 year old was nothing out of the ordinary. Interesting news however. Did this Loret fella have any kids?

Wouldn't he have been 28 in 1917? Or is my math just really, really off today.

Well I'll be damned! My math was off! I apologize. I suppose 12 years difference would appear shady. But then again, it was during a war, so I guess people didn't worry about it as much with everything else going on.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:37 AM

I'm not sure! But would make a f*cking brilliant story! biggrin.gif

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

White Shinigami

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:39 AM

FEGELIN! FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (Thursday @ 23 March 2006, 14:56 GMT )
The French parliament has raised the age at which a woman can get married - from 15 to 18 - as part of a package to combat domestic violence.

Besides women naturally go for the Occuping troops to get the perks.

Der_Don
  • Der_Don

#FreeShinji

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE (WedgeAntilles @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 02:11)
However I would be inclined to Belive that this fellow is/was an attention seeking dude who was depressed about being a bastard and that his mum got f*cked by a a German during the first world war.

Don't get confused. Hitler wasn't German...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users