• None

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:58 AM

That was for the sake of argument. tounge.gif

solitudeandbored
  • solitudeandbored

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:04 PM

I went to this thread after Oxi said "tighter than a nuns arse" in WD and i knew from then on he was a keeper wink.gif . personally it doesn't really matter imo if your gay, straight or bi. to turn me on you have to be physically attractive and interesting and fit into my sexuality setting so i know you can recipricate etc (gay, straight etc) but if i see 2 people who dont fit into my sexuality going at it. It doesn't repulse me. Im indifferent to it tbh. Like im indifferent to eating weetabix over cheerios etc etc. However it coulb be that im not repulsed by two men going at it because im a sexually frustrated anger muffin angry.gif .

Goddam it mad.gif

Mike09
  • Mike09

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:49 PM

i hate gays
i think they're not people at all.

and I think there should be clinics which cure this "desease" (make people normal).

i think it's possible to turn gays into normal people

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:52 PM

Gay. inlove.gif

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:57 PM

Homosexuality: nature's nicest way of keeping the human population down.

I don't really see what the problem is with homosexuality. I can understand it squicking some people out, but, you know, what two consenting adults do together in private is none of my business. But the whole it's unnatural, anti-God? Seriously, homosexuality is something you've got very little say in. Sexuality is just like race, gender, genes; you've got it from birth. There's nothing wrong with it. If we allow homophobia to be accepted on a scale like Mike09, then why not racism? Sexism? And the whole it's against God argument; If God hates homosexuality so much, why does he make people have it?

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (Mike09 @ Mar 30 2010, 00:49)
i hate gays

and I think there should be clinics which cure this "desease" (make people normal).

i think it's possible to turn gays into normal people

i hate trolls

and I think there should be clinics which cure this "desease" (stop people being thick f*cking idiots)

i think it's possible to turn trolls into normal people

Mike09
  • Mike09

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:27 PM

consenting adults do together in private is none of my business.

Not only in private. They show their orientation in public places, make parades etc.
But they're not normal.

Sexuality is just like race, gender, genes; you've got it from birth

No, not from birth. If you got f**ed into the ass, you can become gay.

When I was 13 I fell in love in my friend. I was dreaming about him day and night. So good we didn't start date! If we did, we both would be gays now. But after that I became normal.

There's nothing wrong with it.

Why? They're just defective.
What can you say about coprophagy, for example? It's also normal?

If we allow homophobia to be accepted on a scale like Mike09, then why not racism?

It's different things. Different races - it's OK (but in Russia for example many people hate black people which come here from Africa for example, I hate them too). They can't just be the part of our culture.

And the only normal sexuality is heterosexuality.

If God hates homosexuality so much, why does he make people have it?

Sometimes people become gays themselves. Sometimes friend falls in love with his friend and due to not break close friendship, they start dating. And another one who was normal becomes gay.

Ats.
  • Ats.

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (Mike09 @ Mar 29 2010, 15:27)
but in Russia for example many people hate black people which come here from Africa for example, I hate them too

Please go away.

Emhyr
  • Emhyr

Dragon Age

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:30 PM

Hahaha

Mike09
  • Mike09

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (Ats. @ Mar 29 2010, 15:30)
but in Russia for example many people hate black people which come here from Africa for example, I hate them too

Please go away.

I'm sorry, are you black?

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (Mike09 @ Mar 29 2010, 15:32)
QUOTE (Ats. @ Mar 29 2010, 15:30)

Please go away.

I'm sorry, are you black?

I'm guessing he doesn't like racism, regardless of his race. Just like I'm heterosexual, and think homophobia's wrong.

I don't know how or why people are gay, but it's not something you can blame them for. Some of the best thinkers and entertainers are gay, or possibly gay.

And the whole "if you get f*cked in the arse, you become gay" thing. Please. That's just...wrong. On so many levels. Here's one; many people are gay WITHOUT being f*cked up the arse before. And, surprisingly, some men get raped or something, and keep their heterosexuality. It's not only stupid and offensive, it's wrong.

Mike09
  • Mike09

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:25 PM

Some of the best thinkers and entertainers are gay, or possibly gay.

Yeah, I heard Leonardo da Vinci is gay (we know it from AC II).
It's really amazing, so many gays are with us.

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (Mike09 @ Mar 29 2010, 16:25)
Some of the best thinkers and entertainers are gay, or possibly gay.

Yeah, I heard Leonardo da Vinci is gay (we know it from AC II).
It's really amazing, so many gays are with us.

I heard that too, but we can't say "We know it from AC II". Because that's silly.

Now, please, reply to the rest of my post rather than the bit that is most convenient for you.

Mike09
  • Mike09

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

but we can't say "We know it from AC II". Because that's silly.

Yeah, video gaming can't be serious in minds of society.
But it doesn't mean that it's so.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

Lord Protector

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (AndySerb @ Jan 15 2010, 16:58)
Homosexuality is a hormone disarrangement/neurosis and it makes man feel attracted to other man instead of woman, and same to woman.

That's why they should be classified as patients and be put in hospitals or whatever, instead of letting them hold parades or whatever getting the attention and propaganda.

lol, you complete f*cking sociopath. Gotten your red shoestrings yet? I can't wait till the fourth reich rises up to crush the coloreds and fags controlling the world either! seig heil!

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (Mike09 @ Mar 29 2010, 16:35)
but we can't say "We know it from AC II". Because that's silly.

Yeah, video gaming can't be serious in minds of society.
But it doesn't mean that it's so.

My point was, while I take video gaming seriously, and there is substantial evidence Leonardo was gay (some of which was chronicled in AC II, you cannot say "we know it from AC II." The two words wrong there are we and know.

And you, once again, conveniently ignored the rest of my post. I shall speak no more to you, for I'm getting off topic.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:58 PM

Well i think that the idea of "its their choice" is the most close minded crock of sh*t i have ever heard.
Think about it, why would someone choose to be gay when gay men are beaten, abused, shunned from society and occasionaly killed because of their sexuality, now why would someone choose this?
Most gay men can't live normal lives because of this, its ignorant to think they choose it.

And what do i think?, while i don't like the idea of gay sex and other men think of me sexually, i think this does not affect who the people are, they can do what they want in the privacy of their home, if they are both adults who are happy with having sex with each other, why is it my business?.

And people think "all gays are soft and feminine", did you know Marlon Brando was bisexual?, he's hardly soft and feminine is he?

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:59 PM

I agree with brownbear completely. If people had a choice in matters like sexuality, the world would be a very different place.

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (brownbear @ Mar 29 2010, 16:58)
And people think "all gays are soft and feminine", did you know Marlon Brando was bisexual?, he's hardly soft and feminine is he?

Plus one of the Kray twins bent both ways apparently. mercie_blink.gif

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:41 PM

user posted image

From what I've learned and according to this chart (despite it being taken in jest), a huge portion of humans border on being bi-sexual. Homosexuality is only a slight push in one direction which can either be done through personal growth, genetic culpability, hormonal balance or all the above.

Taking it from a completely objective standpoint there is absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Mike Tequeli
  • Mike Tequeli

American non-Voter at Heart

• The Connection

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:47 PM

Only one of the first five Roman emperors was exclusively heterosexual IIRC. Granted they were boning teenagers but it really puts the aspect of social construction and homosexuality. So the graph The King posted has validity in the sense that even pro gay rights folk tend to lump sexuality into one or the other.

TheDavid
  • TheDavid

☦ Orthodoxy ☦

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

I actually think Gays have every right to act as they want, just as you and I do. Correct?

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:39 PM Edited by Jordy., 07 April 2010 - 07:48 PM.

Do you grope women and sexually harrass and assault them? Because you're attracted to them? I hope not.

What makes people think gays would? They're normal f*cking people who happen to enjoy genitals similar to their own, it doesn't mean they're gonna rape you or some sh*t.

People are just ignorant as hell. I don't see why homophobia should be any less worse than racism; they're both hatred towards others because of characteristics they have no control over.

And hell, even if a gay person were to touch your ass and flirt or whatever.. why not take it as a compliment? I sure would, no less than if a girl did the same thing. (Not to brag, but I have had experience with both genders flirting oloolol)

Ari Gold
  • Ari Gold

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE (Jordy. @ Apr 8 2010, 05:39)
And hell, even if a gay person were to touch your ass and flirt or whatever.. why not take it as a compliment? I sure would, no less than if a girl did the same thing. (Not to brag, but I have had experience with both genders flirting oloolol)

So if I told him to f*ck off because I'm not into guys, that would make me homophobic, yeah?

You can't force people to tolerate homosexuality personally; as long as people aren't using it to diminish the rights of a homosexual person then there's no point in trying to promote the eradication of opinion. In the end, that's what it mostly is, opinion. I find homosexuality to be disgusting and wrong, so yes I could be called a 'homophobe', but that doesn't mean that I hate gay people just because they're gay. I'm not going to deny someone a job because they're a homosexual, even though I do find it disgusting.

It's kind of like if a man were to eat extremely disgustingly, like worse than a pig. You find it disgusting and filthy, yet you're not going to hate the chap just because he eats like he belongs on a farm. Just like you can't deny someone a job because they eat this way.

ilikensrs
  • ilikensrs

For I am the Mayor of Albuquerque

• The Precinct

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE (Stefche @ Apr 8 2010, 17:31)
I find homosexuality to be disgusting and wrong, so yes I could be called a 'homophobe', but that doesn't mean that I hate gay people just because they're gay.

Ah, right, you hate the disgusting gay people for reasons utterly disconnected from their sexuality.

Why are you so hung up on where someone puts his or her genitals?

Ari Gold
  • Ari Gold

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (ilikensrs @ Apr 8 2010, 18:48)
Ah, right, you hate the disgusting gay people for reasons utterly disconnected from their sexuality.

I think you're misunderstanding me. By "I don't hate gay people because of their sexuality," I meant that I'm not going to hate someone just because they're gay/bi-sexual. My point was that I simply don't like the idea and I find it disgusting, yet if someone I knew happened to be gay, my judgement of him wouldn't be clouded by my disapproval of his sexuality.

I'm not. I'm simply discussing the topic and my opinion, which I re-stated above.

ilikensrs
  • ilikensrs

For I am the Mayor of Albuquerque

• The Precinct

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE (Stefche @ Apr 8 2010, 19:46)

I'm not. I'm simply discussing the topic and my opinion, which I re-stated above.

Okay then, why do you have such a strong opinion on an issue that has absolutely no impact on you? Do you also have a a visceral reaction to other people's skin colour, gender, hair type, and whether they wear glasses or contact lenses? Do you find certain eye colours to be disgusting, or do you limit your really strong feelings to sexual activities?

If you find dirty homos so offensive that you would say
I just can't stand the thought of a man thrusting his 6-incher deep up my pooper like I'm Jenna Jameson. Nor can I stand the thought of some guy jizzing in my face. I just find it f*cking disgusting. The process, the thought, everything about it. Disgusting.
then why do you think about them at all?

Ari Gold
  • Ari Gold

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:29 AM

QUOTE (ilikensrs @ Apr 8 2010, 20:02)
Okay then, why do you have such a strong opinion on an issue that has absolutely no impact on you? Do you also have a a visceral reaction to other people's skin colour, gender, hair type, and whether they wear glasses or contact lenses? Do you find certain eye colours to be disgusting, or do you limit your really strong feelings to sexual activities?

It may not have an impact on me, but I'm still entitled to have an opinion on the matter. I only voiced my opinion since the topic was asking me for my opinion, and I voiced it to its full extent, which I consider to be normal. I also do not have a visceral reaction to other factors about people, and I'd say that I do limit that opinion to sexual activity. After all, it's just an opinion, and as I've continuously re-stated, I would never use that opinion to hinder my opinion/judgement of someone. My disgust is limited solely to sexual activities, there's nothing personal about it.

If you find dirty homos so offensive that you would say ... *snip* ...then why do you think about them at all?

Well, if you seem to think that that picture was created from me being in denial of my homosexuality, then you're incorrect. I took two common acts used in heterosexual sex, which just so you know I actually am into (just to further clarify, don't know why I have to) and for the sake of expression used a male in place of a woman.

spandex
  • spandex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:52 PM Edited by spandex, 09 April 2010 - 06:06 AM.

We all know that there is no right or wrong when it comes to who you are. I was born in Australia and I still currently reside in Australia, but my background is Chinese because obviously, I have Chinese parents. I'm also a short person; around 5'1". People like to describe me as a "pocket rocket".

I know that there is nothing right or wrong about the way I am, that's just me. At the same time, I'm also gay.

So why do people ask "Is being a homosexual wrong or right?" and not actually think about what they're asking?

What if someone created a thread titled "Is being black wrong or right?" or "Is being Jewish wrong or right?" We all know that those two questions are just silly and imply a hint of racism and cultural persecution.

A second problem I have with such question (and sometimes statement) is the word "being" in there. No one is "being" here. That's who they are. No goes on a forum and goes about "being" white, or "being" a man or "being" a person with blonde hair. To say that you "be" something that you can't change is just really insulting.

So this is who I am - nobody would question why I'm short or why my background is Chinese, and someone with common sense wouldn't insult me because of who I am, yet here are people in this thread insulting me simply because I am gay. It's not a choice, and it was never my choice to "become" gay. This is who I am.

In response to see just how insulting the question is, I'm going to ask "Is being heterosexual wrong or right?"

Let me conjure up this response by editing someone's post. So here is the original post below:

QUOTE (Stefche @ Apr 8 2010, 18:31)

You can't force people to tolerate homosexuality personally; as long as people aren't using it to diminish the rights of a homosexual person then there's no point in trying to promote the eradication of opinion. In the end, that's what it mostly is, opinion. I find homosexuality to be disgusting and wrong, so yes I could be called a 'homophobe', but that doesn't mean that I hate gay people just because they're gay. I'm not going to deny someone a job because they're a homosexual, even though I do find it disgusting.

And here is the original post edited, to yours truly:

You can't force people to tolerate heterosexuality personally; as long as people aren't using it to diminish the rights of a heterosexual person then there's no point in trying to promote the eradication of opinion. In the end, that's what it mostly is, opinion. I find heterosexuality to be disgusting and wrong, so yes I could be called a 'heterophobe', but that doesn't mean that I hate straight people just because they're straight. I'm not going to deny someone a job because they're a heterosexual, even though I do find it disgusting.

Even better, let's turn this into a racist comment:

You can't force people to tolerate black people personally; as long as people aren't using it to diminish the rights of a black person then there's no point in trying to promote the eradication of opinion. In the end, that's what it mostly is, opinion. I find black people to be disgusting and wrong, so yes I could be called a 'racist', but that doesn't mean that I hate black people just because they're black. I'm not going to deny someone a job because they're a black, even though I do find it disgusting.

--------------------

Everyone is free to speak their mind, but don't find it surprising if someone calls out on it ie. calls you a homophobe. Because yeah, bottom line, it's an opinion, but at the same time, your opinion reeks of intolerance. No one's eradicating your opinion, they just want to eradicate intolerance/bigotry.

Edit: fixed grammar mistakes.

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:29 AM

You deserve a cookie. cookie.gif

Yeah, it looked pretty ridiculous to me without the edits, but now even more so.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users