Photo

Sexuality

521 replies to this topic
Kamaal
  • Kamaal

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:16 PM

I'm ok with homosexuality, I mean people should be able to do whatever the f*ck they wanna do.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• None

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Oxidizer @ Jan 15 2010, 15:23)
QUOTE (K^2 @ Jan 15 2010, 16:45)
A man inserting his penis into another man's anus cannot possibly be called right.

lol.gif You've never done anal with a girl?

And can you really tell me its not wrong? It may feel right, but deep down you know its wrong. I'm not stopping anyone, nor am I going to stop myself, but you are going up someone's rectum. And that's most certainly not what it's for.
QUOTE (AndySerb)
Homosexuality is a hormone disarrangement/neurosis and it makes man feel attracted to other man instead of woman, and same to woman.

That's why they should be classified as patients and be put in hospitals or whatever, instead of letting them hold parades or whatever getting the attention and propaganda.

Also, lets cure all the white people. The dysfunction of the gene regulating melanin production in the skin has spread way too wide. And these people also use it for attention too much. (I'm white myself, and terribly ashamed of my genetic condition. That's the way you are supposed to feel about any kind of deviation from norm.) We should start developing and administering gene therapy that fixes the broken gene and returns these people to the brown/black skin color they were meant to have.

Ats.
  • Ats.

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:48 PM Edited by Ats., 16 January 2010 - 12:15 AM.

QUOTE (lt_yao @ Jan 15 2010, 22:05)
Some say it's alright, I say it's not f*cking alright, I'm with Andy here, it's a disorder, I am disgusted by the whole thing, it's not in the nature to be gay, though I don't say I hate gay people, I just don't want to know anything about the gayness.

Yea I'm with you guys! And no, my opinion isn't influenced by religion. It's just that it isn't meant to be like that. Soon, most of the earth population is gays, lesbians and human race will extinct. It's just not right. But I don't hate them neither, I don't care...

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• None

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:54 PM

Have you seen gas prices? We can really do with reduced population growth.

Mike Tequeli
  • Mike Tequeli

American non-Voter at Heart

• The Connection

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (K^2 @ Jan 15 2010, 22:54)
Have you seen gas prices? We can really do with reduced population growth.

I wouldn't worry about overpopulation, the growth rate is going down. Also gay people often have kids.

Flat Face
  • Flat Face

TeamRising will rise and make the inferior our slaves.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:44 PM Edited by Flat Face, 15 January 2010 - 11:48 PM.

QUOTE (AndySerb @ Jan 15 2010, 21:58)
Homosexuality is a hormone disarrangement/neurosis and it makes man feel attracted to other man instead of woman, and same to woman.

That's why they should be classified as patients and be put in hospitals or whatever, instead of letting them hold parades or whatever getting the attention and propaganda.

While yes it is a body thing... it's not a big deal, if they're happy like that then who cares.

in saying that, the thought of man on man sex scares the sh*t out of me lmao ... DO NOT WANT!

EDIT: lmao at all the idiots being like NO IS WRONG!!!... so it's technically a medical condition.. who cares... i like louis ck's point of view.

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:53 PM

How black people can be homophobic is beyond me. Racism is the exact same thing, you know. wink.gif

QUOTE (K^2 @ Jan 15 2010, 22:44)
QUOTE (Oxidizer @ Jan 15 2010, 15:23)
QUOTE (K^2 @ Jan 15 2010, 16:45)
A man inserting his penis into another man's anus cannot possibly be called right.

lol.gif You've never done anal with a girl?

And can you really tell me its not wrong? It may feel right, but deep down you know its wrong. I'm not stopping anyone, nor am I going to stop myself, but you are going up someone's rectum. And that's most certainly not what it's for.

Vaginas and penises are for urinating first and foremost too, you know. tounge2.gif

However way you look at it, it's all 'wrong'.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• None

Posted 17 January 2010 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (Oxidizer @ Jan 16 2010, 15:53)
However way you look at it, it's all 'wrong'.

Yup.

And technically speaking, vagina isn't used for urination, as urethral opening is located outside of vagina. I got what you meant, though.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:32 PM

No problems will EVER be solved by putting gay folks in hospitals for a disorder that has yet to be medically proven even exists.

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (lt_yao @ Jan 16 2010, 00:05)
Some say it's alright, I say it's not f*cking alright, I'm with Andy here, it's a disorder, I am disgusted by the whole thing, it's not in the nature to be gay, though I don't say I hate gay people, I just don't want to know anything about the gayness.

Humans aren't part of nature?

Irviding
  • Irviding

No bed crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:00 PM

Homosexuality is something that happens at birth. It is a genetic difference ( you can call it whatever you want, a genetic defect, disorder, genetic positive, etc ) it is not something you just wake up and decide one day. Gays don't wake up one morning and say " I want to be gay ".

There is no way to cure it, there is no way to change someones orientation, there just isn't. It's the same thing as someone born with Autism, there is no way to stop it. Gays deserve the same respect and rights as everyone else, including the right to marry.

Isonis
  • Isonis

• Members

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:41 PM

On a private level its fine, but when they start parading along the town - It starts to just get on my nerves. They already have rights? Gay Pride...great...but I don't flap along the street shouting out I'm straight. I won't stop anyone doing it, I just don't approve.

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:34 PM

LESBIANS FOR TEH WIN!!!!!!!!!!!11111lesb!1111

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (Oxidizer @ Jan 17 2010, 05:53)
Vaginas and penises are for urinating first and foremost too, you know. tounge2.gif

Anyone who has ever had a girlfriend would know that women don't urinate from their vagina.

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:18 PM

You know what I meant, smartarse. bored.gif

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (nlitement @ Jan 17 2010, 16:39)
QUOTE (lt_yao @ Jan 16 2010, 00:05)

Humans aren't part of nature?

I lol'd.

Obviously it's in the nature. Humans are a product of nature and so are animals - they can be homosexual too.

I'm ok with it. It is what it is, as long as it's consensual and it doesn't harm anyone else - except those who rely too much on their moral compass.

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:00 AM

QUOTE (Ats. @ Jan 15 2010, 22:48)
Soon, most of the earth population is gays, lesbians and human race will extinct.

Awesome theory, please explain.

Runey
  • Runey

Boss

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:43 AM

I personally don't care if someone's gay or not. Its not like who they're f*cking has anything to do with me, so why would I care?

Melchior
  • Melchior

Anti-Complacency League, Baby!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Nations

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:30 AM

Also, would anyone else here feel hypocritical jerking it to lesbians and then condemning what they do?

two guys is icky tho

Stefche
  • Stefche

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:13 PM

First and foremost, I'm just going to put it out there that I'm not some right-wing, ultra-religious nut-job who believes the bible word for word and attempts to condemn anyone who doesn't agree. On the other hand, I'm not some ultra-progressive hippie liberal who hugs trees and jerks off to other people hugging trees and trying to save the environment, I'm what someone would like to call normal.

Well, technically I'm a liberal with conservative leanings which isn't exactly normal, but I just felt like clarifying my background to my decision.

Now I find the thought of homosexuality to be disgusting. I just can't stand the thought of a man thrusting his 6-incher deep up my pooper like I'm Jenna Jameson. Nor can I stand the thought of some guy jizzing in my face. I just find it f*cking disgusting. The process, the thought, everything about it. Disgusting.

This, however, doesn't mean that I think that homosexuality is wrong. It's neither wrong nor right; it's pre-determined at birth. To say that homosexuality is wrong is to say that being Mexican is wrong, because you can't 'try' and be Mexican; I can learn Spanish, eat tacos everyday, grow a sleazy moustache and wear a sombrero but that won't make me Mexican. That'll just make me a douche.

So yeah, basically as long as gay people stick to themselves it's fine. I don't want to know about how you came inside your boyfriend the other night or about your immense admiration for Zac Efron's penis, just talk to me like a normal person and you'll be cool in my books. icon14.gif

Oh, and they should ban gay pride parades; they achieve nothing and alienate all of us towards someone's opinion unnecessarily. It's like a group of Muslims suddenly marching through your local town centre; sure, they're not harming anyone, but wouldn't it feel at least a little threatening or scary if some people basically went off their tits because they're Muslims and we're not? Same thing with gays and their Mardi Gras. Sure, be happy and 'proud' of your pre-selective sexuality, just don't let me know about it.

ilikensrs
  • ilikensrs

For I am the Mayor of Albuquerque

• The Precinct

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE (Stefche @ Mar 7 2010, 23:13)
Oh, and they should ban gay pride parades; they achieve nothing and alienate all of us towards someone's opinion unnecessarily. It's like a group of Muslims suddenly marching through your local town centre; sure, they're not harming anyone, but wouldn't it feel at least a little threatening or scary if some people basically went off their tits because they're Muslims and we're not? Same thing with gays and their Mardi Gras. Sure, be happy and 'proud' of your pre-selective sexuality, just don't let me know about it.

Waaah waah waah they're gay and I don't like it! How dare they be themselves when I am around! I'm a fourth grader who refuses to understand that I am not the centre of the universe!

Also, you have some pretty deep seated issues.

a man thrusting his 6-incher deep up my pooper like I'm Jenna Jameson

some guy jizzing in my face

The process, the thought, everything about it

Maybe we can start to see why you don't like to see gay people in public. Protip: if you wear baggy pants people won't be able to see the chubby you crack every time you see a fine young man. It's okay though, when you do come out the very gay community you malign now will give you support and love.

Man love.

Stefche
  • Stefche

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:16 AM

How about reading what I say and trying to understand my opinion (note that opinion doesn't equal fact) before constructing some sh*tty collection of words which try and resemble an insult? And instead of rambling on about one sub-paragraph which I wrote (sub meaning it wasn't part of my f*cking point), how about criticising what I was actually trying to get across? The fact that I have no problems with gay people, but I really don't want to know about what their sexuality is about?

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:27 AM

Theres nothing wrong with it.. doesn't mean its right though.. (exception for females though, double the titties smile.gif)

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (TheBruceter @ Mar 8 2010, 10:27)
Theres nothing wrong with it.. doesn't mean its right though.. (exception for females though, double the titties smile.gif)

Not wrong, but not right. Then what is it? notify.gif

That aside, it's completely natural for a guy to like [receiving] anal stimulation; that's why we got a g-spot up there. It's just a matter of whether it's a girl using her finger or if you swing the other way. Either one is normal and healthy (unless they use a jackhammer on you). *shrug*

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

Some crazy stuff on that internet!

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (TheBruceter @ Mar 8 2010, 02:27)
Theres nothing wrong with it.. doesn't mean its right though..

I've tried to say this before, but it never comes out right.

This is basically my stance on the subject.

d0mm2k8
  • d0mm2k8

ad infinitum

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:06 PM

People who are anti-gay are so simple minded and bigoted, sure it's their opinion but doesn't stop it from been retarded.

I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals and I see no reason to oppose them.
After all, they didn't choose to be gay.

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (d0mm2k8 @ Mar 20 2010, 21:06)
People who are anti-gay are so simple minded and bigoted, sure it's their opinion but doesn't stop it from been retarded.

I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals and I see no reason to oppose them.

Great post icon14.gif

Not gay but I respect 'em as much as everyone else and I think there's nothing wrong with it.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• None

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (d0mm2k8 @ Mar 20 2010, 14:06)

That's a very flawed argument. I feel like if I was gay, I'd be offended by it. It's like, if somebody would tell me that there is nothing wrong with me being Russian, because I didn't choose to be Russian. Somebody would get their ass kicked for saying that to my face.

If it's wrong, then whether or not they chose it doesn't matter. Some people can't help themselves when they kill people. That's not an excuse. On the other hand, if it's not wrong, then this kind of an excuse is just silly. So what if they were to choose it? Would that make it somehow worse? Should you really condemn someone for making a different choice than you did, when neither of these choices are wrong? It's really silly.

d0mm2k8
  • d0mm2k8

ad infinitum

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:14 AM

I see what you mean and I guess it was just a wrong choice of words from me
because I still wouldn't have anything against someone who (somehow) chose to be gay.

I guess it's more appropriate to say,
they aren't hurting anyone by been gay,
so why should anyone dislike them for been different from themselves.

Homophobia is a lot like racism I guess, hating someone for been different.
People hate murderers because they kill people which is, regardless of choice or not,
unacceptable in my opinion.

Although I could go on forever stating certain situations in which it would be okay to murder someone
(such as murdering Hitler), I won't because that's an entirely different discussion tounge.gif

I've left a lot of grey areas to be discussed in this post,
I believe, so reply if you please.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• None

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:51 AM

Now you're getting way too PC. There is nothing wrong with disliking somebody for who they are. I mean, what else are you going to dislike them for? Being gay is just another quality of a person. And just like any quality, it can go into the list of reasons why you like/dislike that person. Disliking somebody for sexual orientation, race, nationality, or religion is not bigotry. If something like that is the main factor for you, you have issues, sure. But there isn't anything wrong with it. You are free to dislike people for any list of reasons that you have. Calling people bigots based on that is the highest form of hypocrisy, because there are people you don't like, and if you get right down to it, your reasons for not liking them are no better.

This only becomes wrong, or more precisely unethical, when you allow this dislike to make you biased against a group in situation where you have responsibility to be unbiased. And it doesn't matter what you base your dislike on. If you, for example, refuse to hire someone simply on the basis of that person being a white supremacist, you are acting unethically. Because you are ultimately disliking that person for all the same reasons why he dislikes people of other races.

This brings us up to one of the most ironic statements on the topic. "I hate racists." Every time I hear this, I'm just not even sure how to respond. So you unambiguously hate a large and diverse group of people for them unambiguously hating a large and diverse group of people? Yeah, good luck with that. And yet, somehow, this is a popular position.

Point is, you should be free to be gay, and you should be just as free to be a homophobe. Just as long as you don't actively make other people's lives difficult by doing so. Live and let live, that should be the ideal. Not pampering to the whiniest minority, like "Political Correctness" does.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users