Photo

Sexuality

521 replies to this topic
Isitjustme
  • Isitjustme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:09 AM

I think it's ok, I mean it is a 'free world' after all, right, I just think gay/lesbian people are normal people who took another path in life, and sooner or later they will wish they hadn't, but anyway it's cool. If we don't have gays or lesbians, then we are all preety much the same and no-one will 'seek'. It is only for people who get attracted to the same sex, it's not something you try for a few days.

I am just saying that someone being gay or lesbian or bi-sexual won't effect my life, hell you don't even know, someone right here could be homo-sexual, not me, but anyone. So yeah, as crazy as it seems, they are all around you, if China had a gay or lesbian population, then perhaps the world wouldn't be so hungry, and we'd get less cheap rip-offs. Thanks for reading.

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (Isitjustme @ Nov 20 2009, 03:09)
I think it's ok, I mean it is a 'free world' after all, right, I just think gay/lesbian people are normal people who took another path in life, and sooner or later they will wish they hadn't, but anyway it's cool. If we don't have gays or lesbians, then we are all preety much the same and no-one will 'seek'. It is only for people who get attracted to the same sex, it's not something you try for a few days.

I am just saying that someone being gay or lesbian or bi-sexual won't effect my life, hell you don't even know, someone right here could be homo-sexual, not me, but anyone. So yeah, as crazy as it seems, they are all around you, if China had a gay or lesbian population, then perhaps the world wouldn't be so hungry, and we'd get less cheap rip-offs. Thanks for reading.

What the f*ck?! Do you even think before you write?

First you say being homosexual is a choice, and state that it is a bad choice, but fine by you.

Then you go on to say, because other people are homosexual, then you are not. BRILLIANT. It seems that other people's sexual orientation does not affect yours, amazing.

But where I am completely thrown off is by your China statement. Why would a homosexual population (which China already has, by the way, it's not Iran) give us less hunger and less cheap rip-offs?

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:55 AM Edited by Benjimino234, 20 November 2009 - 10:58 AM.

Then there's even more discussion for same sex marriage, but I couldn't care less.

I'm not against but I'm not going to fight for them promoting same sex marriage or like that.

EDIT: I just saw Isitjustme's post... WTF

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:24 AM

"Hell, you don't even know, someone right here might be homo-sexual. As crazy as it seems, they are all around you." ?

lol.gif Queers aren't unicorns.

Ad Rem
  • Ad Rem

Trick

• The Precinct

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:02 PM Edited by Ad Rem, 27 November 2009 - 10:07 PM.

QUOTE (Isitjustme @ Nov 20 2009, 02:09)

I am just saying that someone being gay or lesbian or bi-sexual won't effect my life, hell  you don't even know, someone right here could be homo-sexual, not me, but anyone. So yeah, as crazy as it seems, they are all around you, if China had a gay or lesbian population, then perhaps the world wouldn't be so hungry, and we'd get less cheap rip-offs. Thanks for reading.

I, for one, think this is brilliant. The final sentence is the icing on the cake, it makes the whole thing seem charming. Instead of leaving you out in the cold, wondering what just happened, it makes you feel appreciated. It makes it make sense. Awesome. It's like a miniature novel written on LSD, your own personal feel-good story of the year. I love it.

As for being homosexual, it is quite evidently a natural part of nature. There are gay fruit flies for Pete's sake, how many cognitive thought processes do they go through? But it doesn't even really matter whether it's a "genetic malfunction", hormonal unbalance in the embryo or just a trucker craving for some cock. It harms no one, right? Right. So why be against it?

What comes to same-sex marriage, I don't see any harm in it either. The most ridiculous argument against it that you come by every now and then is the ol' classic, "what's next, beastility and pedophilia will become legal?" Yeah, sure, that's real cute. Though, they don't really have anything to do with this in the first place. But let's pretend they do. So, you are saying they'll make those legal because we now allow two consenting adults to form a legal union. How does that make sense? There's a certain difference between letting consenting adults express their love towards each other and allowing people to go around molesting children and animals. Can you see it? It's shaped like a fist and is traveling towards your face. Let me know when it hits you.

xrk
  • xrk

• Members

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (D- Ice @ Oct 25 2009, 22:40)
as long as theyre not harming anyone/thing, i support their rights.

Would that also apply to straight people? If they harm anyone/anything, should their right to have a relationship/procreate be taken away? This might take the whole debate offtopic, and I am strongly opposed to eugenics, but this seems very relevant now that many socially detrimental behaiviours are now found to be due to genetic disposition (ie high levels of certain hormones like testosterone, which make some men generally more suceptable to violent aggrevated behaivior).

So stab a man and you can no longer have sex. Has a nice ring to it no? tounge.gif

Maybe he means in the way of say for example a peadophile. They cant help their feelings in the same way homosexuals cant but they hurt/destroy people in the process of acting on those feelings.

Sicologikal
  • Sicologikal

Shark

• Members

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:55 AM

I was watching the Shield and saw what Julien went through during the first few seasons. Horrible way to treat a human being! confused.gif

Homosexuality is not accepted in society today whereas it was very common in Ancient Rome, Greece and even around the time of Jesus apparently.

It doesn't bother me, but getting hit on is uncomfortable!

Do you guys/girls believe that genetics play a role in sexual orientation (along with environment)?

markjaysongalang
  • markjaysongalang

MarkJ-0699

• Members

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:05 PM

It's definitely wrong, it is against the Christian Community and the Bible.
I don't wanna be a gay, being a gay is a shame to my family.

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (markjaysongalang @ Dec 6 2009, 20:05)
It's definitely wrong, it is against the Christian Community and the Bible.
I don't wanna be a gay, being a gay is a shame to my family.

How is being born with a different sexuality orientation wrong? How is it a disgrace? Didn't Jesus say "Love Thy Neighbour", not "be a real douche to him because he likes men"?

Saitan
  • Saitan

Baby stole mah dingo.

• Members

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:22 AM

I have gay friends, and they seem like fine people. but it wouldn't be ok if EVERYONE were gay. because, then we would cease to exist. but whatever floats your boat... for now.

The Guru
  • The Guru

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None
  • Picture of the Year 2010

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:22 AM

I voted for ''It's okay'' since I have no serious problem with gays, bis, or lesbians. It's their choice, not ours so we should just let them be. Someone on the first page mentioned that if there are more gays in the world, the population goes down which can help out a lot, seeing the conditions that we are facing at the moment.

RomanViking
  • RomanViking

Labyrinth

• Members

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:01 PM

yes, I bumped this. yes I have things to add!

I think being gay is perfectly alright. Gay men, Lesbian women, bi-sexuals, don't bother me in any way.

There are few and far between exceptions tho; it's almost always a men-hating lesbian that bothers me somewhat. I can guarantee this happened at least once in history: a woman has a bad experience with a man, either the whole relationship or just sexual - basically the guy is a selfish lover, or just flat out raped her. In short, the man was a prick and the woman developed a hatred for all men. Then she found a woman who was actually affectionate, and maybe even gave her an orgasm for the first time in her life.

I completely sympathize for this woman, and in many ways downright agree with her views of men. Many men (probably) suck at sex, think too highly of their penis, and think it's all about penetration.

In other words, woman don't even need a penis in them to experience sexual pleasure. Supposedly penetration is more of an extra (but still wonderful) feeling, as opposed to the main part. I know other men don't want to hear this, but if dozens of feminist and sexual health sites say it, it's most likely true.

--------------------------------

I also have some other things I want to add:

How can gay men not like pussy, at all?

I can understand why a woman doesn't want to have sex with a hairy, selfish, generally unpleasant man who's bound-to-disappoint,

and why she might prefer a soft, affectionate woman who knows what she's doing,

but how can a gay man not want to be intimate with a woman, at all?

------ I hope I didn't offend, I'm just curious is all.

-----------------------------------

And I agree that more homosexual people could really help with overpopulation. It seems to me tho that life would be less fulfilling if you never had any children, adopted or biologically your own. As an elder you'd be very alone...

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (RomanViking @ Jan 15 2010, 12:01)
how can a gay man not want to be intimate with a woman, at all?

Easy. The same way that lesbians only find women attractive.

Everyone can tell whether a man's good-looking or not, whether you're a straight man yourself or even a lesbian. It doesn't mean you're sexually attracted to said person by thinking so; I mean, I have a pet cat that I think's a beautiful animal, it doesn't mean I fancy it. lol.gif

But if you're gay then you're gonna fancy guys in the exact same way that straight men fancy women. It's all chemical at the end of the day and there's no right or wrong for either sexuality.

Waffen
  • Waffen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:41 PM

A nation that supports homosexuality, desegregation, and abortion, is doomed to fail. Liberals have these ideals that say, "be nice to [insert minority]" which essentially means give them MORE RIGHTS above SOMEONE ELSE. They say "pro choice" (aka baby murder) is good. I abhor the title bigot and I am not exactly a fanatic, although I can come up with some unnerving comments that most cannot handle.

I find the third option, "It's wrong, and my decision is influenced by the Bible or another entity/person," VERY CONDESCENDING. That is the nature of liberals though, and I guess I didn't expect any better as the Internet is full of them. I'm an oldschool man of the world, and I hate when destruction is seen as progress.

RomanViking
  • RomanViking

Labyrinth

• Members

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (Waffen @ Jan 15 2010, 05:41)
A nation that supports homosexuality, desegregation, and abortion, is doomed to fail. Liberals have these ideals that say, "be nice to [insert minority]" which essentially means give them MORE RIGHTS above SOMEONE ELSE.

While overall I feel that the United States fails at almost everything: especially transit, (everyone drives a car, almost nobody takes more efficient mass transport), if there's ONE thing this otherwise completely backwards country has done right, it's allowing anyone of any religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexuality, or way of life, to be able to live here and become a citizen free of discrimination, in theory.

It's not the only country to do this tho.

So acceptance and overall freedom are the only things I really see as positive & forward thinking things of this country, and you Waffen, for that post alone I just plain don't like you.

----------------------------------

The only good thing you mentioned was when one person get's more rights over another - which is a negative in any situation. I have heard of a Hispanic getting a job over a White person - purely because he was Hispanic and the employer thought it would make their establishment look better. But I've equally heard of the White person getting hired over an Indian or Asian just because he was White, and not based on qualifications or attitude.

On that topic my opinion is the person most qualified should be hired, and under no circumstance should someone be chosen based on ethnicity or other reasons.

--------------------------------------

sorry this post was off topic, but some people (usually "conservative", or Christian, or both - and almost always White, and racist) need to be told that their views are backwards and just plain wrong.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (Waffen @ Jan 15 2010, 05:41)
A nation that supports homosexuality, desegregation, and abortion, is doomed to fail. Liberals have these ideals that say, "be nice to [insert minority]" which essentially means give them MORE RIGHTS above SOMEONE ELSE. They say "pro choice" (aka baby murder) is good. I abhor the title bigot and I am not exactly a fanatic, although I can come up with some unnerving comments that most cannot handle.

I find the third option, "It's wrong, and my decision is influenced by the Bible or another entity/person," VERY CONDESCENDING. That is the nature of liberals though, and I guess I didn't expect any better as the Internet is full of them. I'm an oldschool man of the world, and I hate when destruction is seen as progress.

Okay there Pat Robertson. Thump that bible much? I'm so glad that folks like you are in the minority.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:45 PM

I'm going to go ahead and say that yes, it's wrong. Very wrong. On many levels. A man inserting his penis into another man's anus cannot possibly be called right. Under no circumstance. Two lesbians getting down on each other is also wrong. But it's the kind of wrong that I can watch for hours. I also enjoy violent video games, racist jokes, and consumption of alcoholic beverages. All very wrong in their own right. And then there are things I do with my girlfriend. I'm sure we've gotten a few things wrong there too. So, whatever floats your boat, I say. Right and wrong are relative terms anyways.

Punk-in-Drublic
  • Punk-in-Drublic

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:00 PM

There is nothing wrong at all about being gay or lesbian, its no more wrong that being straight. I cannot believe that, even in todays society, that this question is being asked, what happened to equality? f*cking homophobes and religionism can f*ck off, human beings should come together in unity regardless of what gender you're attracted to and exploit the homophobes for what they really are, insecure, ignorant arseholes who deserve nothing less than a beating.

/one sided rant.

J4ADM
  • J4ADM

Noob Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (K^2 @ Jan 15 2010, 16:45)
I'm going to go ahead and say that yes, it's wrong. Very wrong. On many levels. A man inserting his penis into another man's anus cannot possibly be called right. Under no circumstance. Two lesbians getting down on each other is also wrong. But it's the kind of wrong that I can watch for hours. I also enjoy violent video games, racist jokes, and consumption of alcoholic beverages. All very wrong in their own right. And then there are things I do with my girlfriend. I'm sure we've gotten a few things wrong there too. So, whatever floats your boat, I say. Right and wrong are relative terms anyways.

This, 100%.

God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! Lolz

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

A man inserting his penis into another man's anus cannot possibly be called right.

lol.gif You've never done anal with a girl?

Ad Rem
  • Ad Rem

Trick

• The Precinct

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (J4ADM @ Jan 15 2010, 18:07)

This, 100%.

Way to miss his point.

Kamaal
  • Kamaal

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Oxidizer @ Jan 15 2010, 14:23)
A man inserting his penis into another man's anus cannot possibly be called right.

It says Mans Anus, you boob.

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (Kamaal @ Jan 15 2010, 19:32)

Yes. I can read. An arsehole is an arsehole, you... ph34r.gif

J4ADM
  • J4ADM

Noob Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Ad Rem @ Jan 15 2010, 19:29)

This, 100%.

Way to miss his point.

I didnt miss his point actually, i agree with it all.

I quoted a little statement from Jerry Springer for some lol factor.

Ad Rem
  • Ad Rem

Trick

• The Precinct

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (J4ADM @ Jan 15 2010, 19:40)
QUOTE (Ad Rem @ Jan 15 2010, 19:29)

This, 100%.

Way to miss his point.

I didnt miss his point actually, i agree with it all.

I quoted a little statement from Jerry Springer for some lol factor.

Don't make me feel slow

mad.gif

Kamaal
  • Kamaal

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (Oxidizer @ Jan 15 2010, 14:35)

Man, f*ck you, you simple f*ck.

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (Kamaal @ Jan 15 2010, 19:48)
QUOTE (Oxidizer @ Jan 15 2010, 14:35)

Man, f*ck you, you simple f*ck.

biggrin.gif Is your middle name Irony?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:58 PM

Homosexuality is a hormone disarrangement/neurosis and it makes man feel attracted to other man instead of woman, and same to woman.

That's why they should be classified as patients and be put in hospitals or whatever, instead of letting them hold parades or whatever getting the attention and propaganda.

MobBG
  • MobBG

Makin' Bacon.....

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (AndySerb @ Jan 15 2010, 21:58)
Homosexuality is a hormone disarrangement/neurosis and it makes man feel attracted to other man instead of woman, and same to woman.

That's why they should be classified as patients and be put in hospitals or whatever, instead of letting them hold parades or whatever getting the attention and propaganda.

I was just going to say this. turn.gif turn.gif FastSerb is fast.......

lt_yao
  • lt_yao

Satie

• Members

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:05 PM

Some say it's alright, I say it's not f*cking alright, I'm with Andy here, it's a disorder, I am disgusted by the whole thing, it's not in the nature to be gay, though I don't say I hate gay people, I just don't want to know anything about the gayness.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users