Quantcast

» «
Photo

Sexuality

521 replies to this topic
The Horror Is Alive
  • The Horror Is Alive

Monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:50 PM

Personally, I think it is okay, because it's not something that someone chooses. Those idiots who think it is a choice really need to talk to some more gay/lesbian people, and find out their side of the story. I cannot stand homophobes, f*cking bigots they are, especially the ones who take God's word for everything. The Bible and those fake-ass bitches, God and Jesus, have a lot more to answer for than George W Bush does when it comes to f*cking up our world.

Anyway, what's your opinion?

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:57 PM

Sorry to be crude but as long as it's not illegal then whatever gets you off is fine by me.

Asoyfy37
  • Asoyfy37

If you saw This Man, it is no dream.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:10 PM

I dont have problem with them. I want to be a scientist, but for today, I dont want everyone to be scientists (even scientists need someone to give them food and water). The same with gays - with only gay people and the humanity will end since no woman is pregnant, but some gay people, even more than today, is okay. In fact, if the world's 20% of the population will be gay, then we wont have too much people on Earth, it will save us one day, think about it. But I still use the word "fag" to insult people. I voted for "it's okay".

jimmy.
  • jimmy.

?

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:49 PM Edited by jimmy., 19 October 2009 - 08:55 PM.

and gay marrige is a slipery slope that will inevittebly lead to human-animal marrige and legal child-adult relatons. ITS IN THE BIBLE. though lesbiens are HOT

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:17 PM

Fine by me, could care less. But I love the really chauvinistic guys who say things like "as long as they don't try to kiss me or get gay with me, I don't care". Like, how fu*king ignorant can someone be?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (beanmachine43 @ Oct 19 2009, 21:17)
Fine by me, could care less. But I love the really chauvinistic guys who say things like "as long as they don't try to kiss me or get gay with me, I don't care". Like, how fu*king ignorant can someone be?

Well then, would you like to get kissed by a man? Unless your gay, I don't personally see the appeal. I respect them and all, but come on. If you aren't gay, why should you have to let them kiss you. It's nothing chauvinistic about it, its about no personally fancying getting kissed by someone if your straight. tounge.gif

As for overall, I've got no problems with it.

ObsydianRaven
  • ObsydianRaven

Formerly Sethpenguin

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:05 PM

I don't think it's wrong to be Gay, Bi or Lesbian and being a Bisexual myself, I strongly support gay rights and believe that everyone of all sexual orientations deserve equal rights.

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:15 PM

It's not a choice, it's not harming anyone and it doesn't hurt me. I see no problem with it.

poopskin
  • poopskin

Yardie | Not a Clever Man

• Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:27 PM

I really don't care. people do what who people do.

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Oct 19 2009, 13:56)

Well then, would you like to get kissed by a man? Unless your gay, I don't personally see the appeal. I respect them and all, but come on. If you aren't gay, why should you have to let them kiss you. It's nothing chauvinistic about it, its about no personally fancying getting kissed by someone if your straight. tounge.gif

That's common sense; you have just as much of a right to deny a person of the same sex a kiss then that of the opposite sex. Homosexuals just don't go running around kissing everybody of the same sex, and most I've seen are very respectful of straight people's boundaries.

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE (jimmy. @ Oct 19 2009, 22:49)
legal child-adult relatons.

Those have been around before.

beanmachine43: "Could NOT care less"

Melchior
  • Melchior

come on and tell me twice

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (beanmachine43 @ Oct 20 2009, 07:17)

Indeed, knowing people want to get gay with you would be f*cking awesome.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (beanmachine43 @ Oct 19 2009, 23:37)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Oct 19 2009, 13:56)

That's common sense; you have just as much of a right to deny a person of the same sex a kiss then that of the opposite sex. Homosexuals just don't go running around kissing everybody of the same sex, and most I've seen are very respectful of straight people's boundaries.

I didn't say gay people are disrespectful of boundaries, I'm just saying that if someone tried to kiss me, girl or boy, I wouldn't be particularly pleased unless I liked them. There (not in my opinion at least) isn't anything chauvinistic about that.

The Horror Is Alive
  • The Horror Is Alive

Monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:51 AM

But why would they? Would you go up to a random person and kiss THEM?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (The Horror Is Alive @ Oct 20 2009, 10:51)
But why would they? Would you go up to a random person and kiss THEM?

No idea, they most probably wouldn't. But if someone you knew did that and you didn't want them too, you wouldn't exactly welcome it, would you?

SagaciousKJB
  • SagaciousKJB

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

El Zilcho,

There's not really a terrible amount of gay men that will be audacious enough to run up and kiss/grope you, or even use some crude pickup line that many males would use towards women. Sure there are a handful of homosexuals that are the same kind of douchebags who will catcall to women, but for the most part I doubt you'll even find a homosexual approach you in public and ask if you would like to go out--I mean, think about how many times you've done that to a woman at the grocery store. If it's zero, you've got common sense and realize women don't want to be asked out on dates while doing their grocery shopping, they go to social places for that kind of thing.

Though there is a distinct possibillity that you don't think asking a woman out at the check-out line or telling her how much you want to get it on with her is inappropriate since it's a heterosexual affair. However, what really interests me, is how would you handle it? I mean, surely you've been on the same end of this exchange with a woman you had no interest in; does it bother you as much, is it as unwelcome? How would you react to each predicament?

The reason I ask is beacuse so many people claim they don't care about gay people or are okay with them, but treat them with a double standard. I'm not accusing you of being in this category ( especially since you already made the distinction that boy or girl didn't matter to you ), but there are some that would treat a homosexual man that made a move toward them differently than a woman that they did not agree with. For whatever reasons they have, it clearly shows a distinction between the way they treat homosexuals, even if it is not necessarily negative or severe. I've always been somewhat interested in this, and in my experience, have very rarely encountered anyone that doesn't treat them differently or think of homosexuals in a different way.

So with that in mind, I think what he meant earlier about people sounding ignorant when they say, "As long as they don't try to kiss me," is that people for some reason often express this as a worry about homosexuals. I've never really confirmed whether they think they're more likely to try to kiss them, or if for some reason it would be much more embarrassing to them, but regardless of that I think the majority of people who say that seem to be implying that it's more of a concern than with heterosexuals. It's as presumptuous and offensive as someone kissing you out of no where, as far as I'm concerned. The best thing to say to those types of people is, "Try not to flatter yourself too much."

---

Also, I find the idea that with a largely "gay" society, birth-rates would drop and we wouldn't be able to procreate. I find this ridiculous because of two reasons. One, the rate of "homosexuals" that are also largely "bisexual", and the growing trend of them impregnating surrogate mothers to bear their offspring. There are also artificial insemination methods if the guy is just SO gay that he can't even get it up with a woman--but I think we all know how unrealistic and stupid that notion is. I mean, I don't want to get too crude, but if someone was really in that situation and wanted a child, they could just start it out and "finish" with the woman.

I'm not really convinced that it 100% not a choice though. As a bisexual, I often find myself more attracted to one sex than the other during different times, somewhat oscillating between which gender I prefer to have as company. A lot of people will talk though about how they marry someone of the opposite sex, and then years down the road when they are more attracted to the same sex it causes problem; however, I find that to be more of an issue with monogamy than with relationships in general. In any case, these people often wind up being made to feel so guilty about their attraction outside of the marriage, that they often times use the, "It wasn't a choice, I was born this way," line of reasoning as a way to absolve them of their guilt. Now I'm not saying that all homosexuals do this, but I think that line of reasoning is susceptible to being abused when it comes to infidelity. For example, when the 40 year old man gets caught cheating with some guy by his wife, and then in the following divorce claims, "It's not my fault, I've been living a lie, I was born this way," he could very easily be using this to excuse his actions in his mind, and then before you know it he realizes that he was just bisexual and wanted a little cock, and destroyed his family over it.

Yeah, I know, I probably sound like some big scary conservative republican, but I do think that the whole "coming out" and "being born with it" thing has caused a lot of people who are just bisexual and battling with infidelity to confuse lust and attraction with them being "unhappy" and living in "denial" and before they know it they're leading their new "gay" lives feeling as if they're just as unhappy and just as much in denial.

I myself really believe that the "we're born with it" was just a response to people saying that these people were corrupted in some way by society, or those horrible churches that offered "cures" for homosexuals. I mean, I can see that the homosexuality community needed something like this to respond to that in those times, but I think now days are more accepting of the fact that people don't choose their attractions outright, but I think on the other hand homosexuals need to realize that they're not always either/or and are not powerless. I mean, I've met homosexuals that have told me, "You're not bisexual, you're just in denial and haven't accept that you're really gay yet," as if the idea that a person can be attracted to both sexes has been completely abolished by the "they're born with it" idea.

---

Anyway, I don't think homosexuality is wrong at all. I don't think it's "right" or "okay" either, I think it's just basically something that society has conjured up like time. A hundred thousand years ago when we weren't even completely homosapiens yet, if one male sucked another male off, I doubt that the notion of "homosexuality" ever came across the minds of such primitive creatures. Hell, I doubt the actual act of procreation wasn't really even that related in the minds of humans until much later when the church made anything involving nudity and genitalia "sex". For all we know, back then a blowjob could have been considered as casual as a backrub, and the basic act of sex and pleasure weren't something considered "evil" or "wrong", and definitely did not have all of the conventions that our modern society attaches to them. So I guess it's not any wonder that now days when humans see a male giving another male a blowjob, it goes so past convention that it is practically a universally absurd, and excited reaction; the people that don't like it get angry and offended, and the people that do get aroused and entertained.

Think of it this way. In 1930-1950, if a man and a woman were french kissing in a public park, someone would probably complain. Now days, the same scenario, and maybe someone complains, several people make fun of them, etc. A man and a man, and you have nearly the same public awkwardness of a heterosexual kiss would have in the early 20th century. Sooner or later it will grow to be more acceptable; which I think it has already. Eventually homosexual couplings will be seen as natural and conventional as heterosexual couplings, and whatever primitive notions of "wrong" or "right" we had about it will go right out the window.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:54 PM

Well thanks for the big post Segacious, plenty of good points there and makes for good discussion. I think you're right; I've never been approached randomly by anyone of any sex and nor have I ever hit on someone in a supermarket but it would be quite inappropriate and quite annoying (for them or for me) annoying if it were to happen, as I already said; gay or straight.

kareljanis
  • kareljanis

Player lover

• Members

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:52 PM

From what i've read from that monster of a post, good points as always.

i think it's okay, i mean that's how they feel and you can't change that. as long as theyre not harming anyone/thing, i support their rights.

Warplay3r
  • Warplay3r

I compose art like the ghost of Mozart

• Members

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:56 PM

It's fine with me. If you are attracted to the same gender and in love, you shouldn't let anybody tell you otherwise. You can't argue with feelings.

blahblah1212
  • blahblah1212

Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers

• Members

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:40 AM

I would never go gay, but if someone I knew did I wouldn't shun them for it. confused.gif

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (kareljanis @ Oct 20 2009, 17:52)
i think it's okay, i mean that's how they feel and you can't change that.

I completely agree with what you said about feelings - it is like telling me how I love KFC are wrong.

as long as theyre not harming anyone/thing, i support their rights.

Would that also apply to straight people? If they harm anyone/anything, should their right to have a relationship/procreate be taken away? This might take the whole debate offtopic, and I am strongly opposed to eugenics, but this seems very relevant now that many socially detrimental behaiviours are now found to be due to genetic disposition (ie high levels of certain hormones like testosterone, which make some men generally more suceptable to violent aggrevated behaivior).

So stab a man and you can no longer have sex. Has a nice ring to it no? tounge.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:52 PM

Well I say it's wrong, But hey I'm not the Homosexual guy, If people want to be Gay, Let them be, But i would never go Gay, as long as they don't try and come onto me, Let them do what they want.

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:06 AM

Do you come onto every girl you encounter on a daily basis? That whole argument is flawed because it implies that gay guys just go around hitting on everyone.

Xeon 
  • Xeon 

• Members

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (blahblah1212 @ Oct 25 2009, 00:40)
I would never go gay, but if someone I knew did I wouldn't shun them for it. confused.gif

I wasn't aware that one could just "go" gay.

Also, I find the amount of votes for "it's wrong" somewhat worrying.

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:03 PM

What's also strange is the fact that people who voted that way didn't bother trying to justify their vote. Almost like they're ashamed of their intolerance. They know their attitude is bigoted and wrong, so they're scared to explain why they have this hatred for homosexuality.

Mad Tony
  • Mad Tony

Commisioner

• Members

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:59 PM Edited by Mad Tony, 27 October 2009 - 01:27 PM.

QUOTE (Xeon  @ Oct 26 2009, 06:41)
Also, I find the amount  of votes for "it's wrong" somewhat worrying.

What, 13 out of 70?

I put don't care.

EDIT: Make that 13 out of 74.

Jesus'En'Hitler420
  • Jesus'En'Hitler420

Suck on that missle cock

• Members

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:35 AM

I told you idiots that there's no reason to even discuss this topic. Racism is where it's at. Who gives a sh*t if I want to f*ck another man, but that man?

He'd love it and in a dirty way, all you haters would love it too, freaks.

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:50 AM

I voted 'don't care'.

Though I lol @ those who think someone can 'go gay'; at what age did you choose to 'go straight'?

Moth
  • Moth

Canis Canem Edit

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:16 AM Edited by The General., 29 October 2009 - 01:21 AM.

QUOTE (Oxidizer @ Oct 27 2009, 04:50)
at what age did you choose to 'go straight'?

Birth.

I don't really care about it. Why should i judge someone on their sexuality? I judge people on the way they act. And the thing is that the only openly gay guy I know of in my school, is a spoiled Drama Queen that loves to piss of the teachers.

Melchior
  • Melchior

come on and tell me twice

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Oct 26 2009, 08:52)
as long as they don't try and come onto me, Let them do what they want.

Didn't we just discuss how chauvinistic and unconversant this response is? The average gay doesn't run around town kissing every guy they see. Has anyone ever heard a homosexual say "I don't really care about people being straight, so long as women don't all try to get straight with me"?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users