Quantcast

» «
Photo

Holiding hands= Big focus on love/relationship?

31 replies to this topic
saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:51 AM

Just trying to put some perspective on the original post: In GTA-SA, occasionally a pair of pedestrians would be holding hands while walking down the sidewalk. If you bumped into them, they would separate. But the simple appearance of holding hands was just a pedestrian animation, not a portent of some essential aspect of the game.

Plus, think about the mountain hiker scene - which I am sure that people wrote plenty about early in the trailer analysis - how does that scene fit into the gameplay? It looked more like a cutscene, and (given that cutscenes often have a lot of complex bechavior that has nothing to do with gameplay capabilities) the question is, does that trailer scene mean anything at all, other than showing the mountains and some more NPC behavior? It is a long stretch to try to extrapolate the nature of GTA V boy-girl relationships from that one scene.

But having said all that, I think some very good points have been made in this thread.

‹bermacht
  • ‹bermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:13 PM

I do like these features in IV, however I'd like it more if you didn't have the constant nagging to take them out, and the only way you can end up breaking up is by killing or repeatedly injuring them, or having multiple terrible dates. Drink driving in a limo with Roman is a fun past-time though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users