Photo

Strange things after 100% Territories taken over

5 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:18 AM

I took over all territories and got 100% Territories which means there are no more Ballas or Vagos. But strangely, I am getting the message "Our hood is under attack" even after doing so. How this can happen? I achieved 100% territory before I do "Riot" mission. I deliberately failed "End of the Line" mission considerable amount of times to get all proofed vehicles. Is that the reason for this? Earlier I got total of 57 territories and I lost 2 territories while pushing allproof Infernus and Greenwood. Now in stat shows I have only got 53 territories while it is still showing 100% territories taken over. Also I can see Ballas near the LS Hospital and shooting them also provoking a gang war although it is already taken from GSF. What's going on here?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:24 AM

I had that happen a couple of times. I think it's just a rare glitch.
But since you do a lot more 'weird' things during your games it would most definately be glitchy.
(My opinion.) smile.gif

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:07 AM

What platform are you on? I have 100% gang territories and always have "our hood is under attack". I have used two different Xbox Original systems and different saves, still happens. But honestly, I like it.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:14 AM

When you ignore a turf attack for too long the attacking gang will gain a density of 30 in that zone, but you maintain the current Grove density. This leads to what is referred to as a mixed turf. A density of 30 may not be more than the Grove density so Grove will maintain control of the turf in the stats. However, a density of 30 is plenty to allow that gang to attack that turf or adjacent turfs.

The solution is fairly simple. Every time you see Ballas or Vagos kill three and start a war. When you win the war Grove will get all of the density in that zone. If you have a hard time identifying which zones contain rival gangs the Savegame Editor v3.1.2 has a very good zone editor that will tell you the density of each gang in the zone.

The reason the total turf number changes is that Grove and Vagos are removed from the Little Mexico and El Corona turfs and replaced by Aztecas after Los Desperados.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:29 AM Edited by Sucha84, 19 February 2012 - 04:34 AM.

I have completed 99.47% total game percentage which means I need to pass only End of The Line and still rioters are going on. I expect this problem will be solved after I finish 100% game. For me, the attacked hood is almost always near LS hospital which BMX challenge starts and I can see there are Ballas and as well as GSF. Also I can see there are Vagos with carrying molotovs on the exact place that they fire molotovs in End of the Line. I guess this might be a problem until mission End of the Line is over. What do you think?

Another strange thing is, sometimes GSF members also act as rioters. They shoot my vehicle and attack me while I am on foot for no apparent reason. They can't be recruited too. Can this be happened too?

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Sunday, Feb 19 2012, 04:29)
Another strange thing is, sometimes GSF members also act as rioters. They shoot my vehicle and attack me while I am on foot for no apparent reason. They can't be recruited too. Can this be happened too?

Because there is a riot going on that's why. Everyone was mad, they made the game like that, it's not a glitch or error. Just complete End of the Line and everything will go back to normal and you can get the remaining territories.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users