When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information about your computer:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Be sure to have a glance through our oh-so-useful Buglist, complete with multiple solutions to well-known recurring problems.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
Changing default skin (during cut scenes)
Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:29 PM
I am new to these forums. I have been having some trouble changing the default player skin.
I know how to change the skins during the game, the problem is that the default skin reappears during the cut scenes which is a little annoying.
I know in theory how to change this. These are the steps I have taken so far.
1) I have created new skins.
2) I have downloaded and installed ViceTXD
3) I have found the texture that represents Tommy Vercetti's default skin that we all recognise in the gta3.img file.
4) When I try to replace it with my own skin (A skin that works during gameplay just fine.) it doesnt replace it.
If anyone knows how to resolve this I would certainly appreciate the advice.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users