Is it possible?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic
AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

TheLosSantosRaiders

• Members

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:53 AM

Ok might sound a bit stupid but is it possible to download a PC mod and then put it onto an xbox 360?

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:46 AM

It is probably possible but any further discussion of console modding is not appreciated on these forums. I recommend you a PC for modding this game.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:43 PM

May I ask why? Why are people so unfriendly about console modding? Why not let another generation of gamers join the fun? Why only PC? *Just Curious*

ZBNYNC
  • ZBNYNC

Texture Modder

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Tuesday, Mar 6 2012, 23:43)
May I ask why? Why are people so unfriendly about console modding? Why not let another generation of gamers join the fun? Why only PC? *Just Curious*

Because it's not possible to mod on consoles. And even if it is, there would be so many problems it wouldn't be worth it.

The reason why you're not allowed to discuss console modding on the forums is because so many people ask about it and the answer is always the same.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (ZBNYNC @ Wednesday, Mar 7 2012, 00:00)

Because it's not possible to mod on consoles. And even if it is, there would be so many problems it wouldn't be worth it.

The reason why you're not allowed to discuss console modding on the forums is because so many people ask about it and the answer is always the same.

well isnt it worth a god damn try? y is everybody lazy and stick to PC... Rome wasn't built in a day!

ZBNYNC
  • ZBNYNC

Texture Modder

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:32 AM Edited by ZBNYNC, 07 March 2012 - 02:34 AM.

QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Wednesday, Mar 7 2012, 01:20)
QUOTE (ZBNYNC @ Wednesday, Mar 7 2012, 00:00)

well isnt it worth a god damn try? y is everybody lazy and stick to PC... Rome wasn't built in a day!

It has been tried, nobody has been able to get it to work even remotely smoothly. But ever since the beginning of modding for IV, everybody just stuck to PC and didn't bother with consoles because of how hard it would be to make mods happen on them.

NewportByChrysler
  • NewportByChrysler

LC R29

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:58 AM

Pffffft, console players and their stupidity. dozingoff.gif

sibs44
  • sibs44

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:40 PM

The only things that would work 100% are timecyc mods.

synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (NewportByChrysler @ Wednesday, Mar 7 2012, 02:58)
Pffffft, console players and their stupidity. dozingoff.gif

whoa whoa whoa!! i own an xbox360 simply cos i could not affford to upgrade my old pc. i've modded one or two games before [granted they were master of orion...ewww boy] but i've kinda got used to the controller of an xbox [finally] and the games bought 2nd hand are peanuts!! consoles work for me simply cos i've been outta work for over 2 yrs now. please don't lump us all in the same pidgeonhole.

my biggest complaint of the xbox is the tiny amount of players allowed in MP games. the PC MP games rule... 64 player servers, or even 120 player servers!!

my biggest complaint of the PC is the constant need to update.
also, the xbox is so easy to set up voice/mic in team games. simply plug in and you're chatting online.

pffffft... PC players and their snobbery sarcasm.gif

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:23 AM

It is now possible, and its f*cking awesome. but that's all I think I can say.

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Catch a ride!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

You can ISO mod on the Xbox but you'll likely to get banned on Live. I wouldn't bother.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:25 AM

All i have to say to this is if you go on tbogt on xbox, it is impossible to find an unmodded game, unless it is a private one you made yourself.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (NaidRaida @ Saturday, Feb 18 2012, 05:46)
It is probably possible but any further discussion of console modding is not appreciated on these forums. I recommend you a PC for modding this game.

Exactly what he said. Why the continued discussion? confused.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users