Please report your bugs here:
When reporting your bug finding please be as detailed as possible: This will help me /us fix these issues faster.
- 1. The location of the bug / glitch / miss placed object.
- 2. Texture that looks wrong, offset, UV messed up - be detailed.
- 3. Information on the bug - Does the object disappear when you move around the object..
- 4. X, Y, Z coordinates if possible and images.
- 5. What OS your running? 32/64Bit. Please remember that VC doesn't work well under WIndows 10
- 6. Do you have the Steam version of VC?
- 7. Do you have Direct X install alone with DX9.
- 8. Have you tried running VC under Admin or in compatibility mode XP?
- 9a. Some Anti-Virus software may report that GTASOL-Start.exe is a virus / malware and automatically remove this file. This is a false positive!
- 9b. Disable your Anti-Virus software. Install with a clean version of GTA-VC and the GTA-SOL mod replacing all the original VC files. Run the mod again from GTASOL-Start.exe.
Also take into account not everything will be a bug and the best example is Red Dead where R* kept some of these bugs in for fan amusement.