Quantcast

» «
Photo

Progression & News

258 replies to this topic

Poll: How much detail would you like to see in game - The more we do the better things will look on Rage /SA engines. Just before you vote also consider posting why replying below, Thankyou. (113 member(s) have cast votes)

How much detail would you like to see in game - The more we do the better things will look on Rage /SA engines. Just before you vote also consider posting why replying below, Thankyou.

1. Keep the maps original - no bridges. (18 votes [17.31%])

Percentage of vote: 17.31%

2. Keep the maps original - with bridges. (24 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

3. Have the Airport with VCS changes. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Have the Airport with VCS / Beta map changes. (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Vice City map with all the VCS changes (2 votes [1.92%])

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

6. Vice City map with all the VCS / Beta map changes. (1 votes [0.96%])

Percentage of vote: 0.96%

7. VC, LC with Stories changes. (11 votes [10.58%])

Percentage of vote: 10.58%

8. VC, LC with Stories and Beta Map changes. (7 votes [6.73%])

Percentage of vote: 6.73%

9. I am in the process of remodeling LC and VC. How far should I go. (0 votes [0.00%])

10. Ditto with the question above with some nice add ons for SA too. (2 votes [1.92%])

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

11. Remodel everything in the SA style and feel. (8 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

12. You want to see something new and improved VC, LC and SA (13 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

13. Go wild with 3dsmax and see what happens!. (17 votes [16.35%])

Percentage of vote: 16.35%

Vote Guests cannot vote
X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:49 PM Edited by X-Seti, A week ago. Merging threads went wickedly wrong!

Update Friday 5th September  2014, Please take note of the amendments

The project is on hold because I am tired of the bugs being created because of the old tools, Look here for more info-

http://gtaforums.com...-for-new-tools/

Please take note of the amendments

I've decided to pin both topics for map version 5 and 6. So check these two topics for updates.
If you want to post ideas towards either of these in the correct thread.

I would like to clear up the confusion that Map version 5 will be for both VC and SA engines. This will be the original maps only. Maybe some bridges taken from map version 5 the current 69.9 VC version.

This project will be named GTASA: SOL Trilogy and will soon be for the VC engine.

Map version 6 will be for VC and soon the SA engine. This will be an 'infusions' map that will contain extra islands, Elements from LCS and VCS and the VC, SA Beta maps and a lot of the original islands remodelled.

This is named GTAVC: SOL inFusions and will soon be for the the SA engine.

Both projects working together have the same goal to have both fully working maps.

Update Wednesday 5th February 2014.

What was!!

GTA: State Of Liberty (SOL) is a mod that combines maps from all of the GTA Randerware era that was released on the PC - GTAIII, GTA VC and GTA SA, Ie - (Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, as well as all rural areas of San Andreas)

New Target.

Things have changed since GTA SOL Beta 69.5 where I've wanted to bring a new level of creativity to the project where the maps may well be changed for a 6th and final time. The new aim is to remodel all 3 maps LC. VC and SA with all the LCs, VCs and beta changes from later released GTA Stories games. These models added to the map in a way to merge in and not replace existing models.

I want to have a new take. A new vision of the old maps where I hope to bring something new for the next release.

Update Monday November 25th, 2013

I have finalized the file system for GTA: SOL 69.9 and above both on VC and SA engines.

This includes ID object usage where every object will have the same ID whether it be VC or SA engines.

There will be no more changes after this as I have spent weeks redoing, replacing and updating to the point of my Hard drive crashing 2 months ago where I lost months of work.

The table below shows all the project's files in Tree Directory Order. This will make it easier for people to make tools to aid the progression of the project.

We have the ability to edit the Radar now with thanks and credit to Swoorup who made this possible along with the path tools. The IMG file sorting tools are thanks to Fastman92.

Now.....

This post will also be the start of documenting all the functions within SOL and how to mod files in this project.

We will have a new Read me doc file and the change_logs in their own file.

Update Friday November 22th, 2013

Small update, The modelling has begun - Working on what was lost.

This time around things look even better. I have almost recovered everything that was at one point lost a month ago. it helps to keep backups on cloud servers like Dropbox. :)

Now the big thing about this project is everything will be remodelled from scratch but we are still some time away before we reach this new goal.

I have put the other version of the mod on hold so I can spend more time on this.

Ok, Little birdies on skype are telling me that people want to get involved so.. why arn't you PM'ing me. Get involved.

Unlike other mods I do not tell people what to do, You can download the mod and make good on what ever you want.. aslong as your not working on the same thing as someone else.

Update Friday September 06th, 2013.

A New day and I am treated with a new GTA Forums. I'm amazed with the theme setup even through I have not properly looked around. (I might add more here later about this) so I'll be tidying this group of threads.

The Project. I have decided with the time and work lost to head in one direction forking towards GTA: SOL Fusion where I hope to have a new take on all 3 Renderware maps with LCS, VCS and beta VC, GTAIII map addons. We will have something new to enjoy for VC, SA and in the end Rage.

This is much better then just conbining the old maps that do not really belong because of the era and design of these islands. trying to make a lot of old models work together.

I hope those who have supported this project for the time I have run this project for 8 years still do so and that we need to head in this new direction mainly because this was really getting old and I need to keep moving / working towards on something worth committing my time too.

Thats it.

Update Friday August 08th, 2013.

Some bad news; I have lost 4 months work because I kept everything on a partition that can not no longer be read, I started getting I/O errors from the drive and started to back up the drive however what I got wasn't enough before the drive failed.

Now we have not lost the mod completely as 69.5 is hosted online and this is where I will be starting off from yet again.
I had 2 versions of the mod Basic and Fusion but again I am back to square one.

So again all I can say is I am sorry for the delays and where I said I should have something out by Christmas may not happen.

Update Thursday August 01st, 2013

I am back but in a limited part time capacity because of my illness where I will be working on the project every other day.

My time will be spent on the new maps and getting something out before Christmas fingers crossed.

Update Monday June 03rd, 2013 - Please take note of the amendments

I will be away from the Project until the 31th July, Life issues mostly and taking a short break because i've pretty much been stuck in for most of the winter. British weather seems to be unstable where you do not know how it is going to be one week to the next. We have 2 weeks of summer where I will try and get the most out of this but checking in on this board.

I will be getting back into the sing of things from August where I should have a beta out by Christmas 2013.

The good news is I have been researching the SA engine for the last 3 months where I have found some interesting work arounds for getting the map in fully without half the models not rendering correctly over the original map bounds (6000x6000) like they seem to do with Sacky's LA.

I got the idea from Maxo's MVL where most of the tasks for object handling is done outside the engine to get around the 20k ID limit but getting the objects to behave correctly is still an issue.

Side note: This information page is short and to the point so if you have any suggestions, this is the place to state it.

Please use the correct threads to post your questions only. Please do not private message me (X-Seti) until you're given permission to do so. You are welcome to open up new threads with your questions.

We welcome any Renderware modding questions, we are also recruiting new members so please take the time to read up on the important pinned topics before you join the team.

Links to important pages and news about the project can be found in this thread below.

Media, Arts, Gallery thread.
Archive & Download Link information.
Project Research Thread. Mod Tech Updates.

Thankyou.

• Evilscarecrow likes this

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:46 PM Edited by X-Seti, 18 February 2012 - 09:01 PM.

user posted image

I have started on the map, repairing Midway South with new models and LODs to match.

I made the LODs from the Midway South model by copying the models and rendering them down by reducing the amount of polys and getting rid of the double face issues.

I took the textures and scaled them down to 32x32.

The LODS look cleaner and load faster so this is the way to go for the rest of the map.

I am now working on Midway Island where I am going to follow the same process.

When I get to Mainland Liberty I will be laying out plots for others to fill in, there will be some nice changes to the map in Mainland Liberty.

I will update more soon as my progress unfolds.

Keith

PlatinumSerb
  • PlatinumSerb

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

Here are the last two things I did on SOL when I had enough time for modding:

user posted image
John Hancock Center(Chicago) inspired tower.. The building itself is done, I just need to create the lot on which it will be placed.

user posted image
This is an update on one of the models already in use on Mainland Liberty. I just updated the model and the textures to make it look a bit better. In the picture above the model is not prelite.

Once everything slows down IRL, I'll be able to contribute more to Mainland Liberty or any other parts of the map. For right now I'll lurk around here every now and then.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:00 AM

That is looking very nice m8, I will be reducing all the IDs.

This means all the objects will be looked at, SA, and VC and I will climp them together.

I want to get everything under 19000 IDs, 18000 even.

I am still working on Midway. smile.gif

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:43 PM Edited by X-Seti, 05 March 2012 - 12:46 PM.

We have decided to center the map to the absolute center of the game world.

user posted image

This means everything will be shifted from + 3044.2X & -1894Y to 0X & 0Y

This will allow us to fix the LOD, Paths and draw in the game map bounds to about X12000, Y12000.

Better game FPS up for everyone. tounge.gif

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

Progress on mapping; day 3. (Midway)

Midway is a very hard island to redo as I want to model the buildings from scratch.

Thinking in a module sense I am peacing the land mass together slowly deleting the old messed up mesh as I go.

user posted image

I have a lot of options here too, I was thinking about Red Dead Redemption, Turning the small town into an updated present day counterpart of Armadillo.

This way we could start the game with Jack Marston as an old aged man telling a story about the west.

Now the trick here would be the have the camera on this guy as his talking away then pan towards Mainland Liberty showing a busy city, a police chopper in the foreground playing passed

Opening the game with a new story.

d0mm2k8
  • d0mm2k8

ad infinitum

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Wednesday, Mar 14 2012, 18:07)
I have a lot of options here too, I was thinking about Red Dead Redemption, Turning the small town into an updated present day counterpart of Armadillo.

This way we could start the game with Jack Marston as an old aged man telling a story about the west.

It sounds cool but Red Dead Redemption isn't based in the GTA world; it's based in a world where New York actually exists rather than Liberty City and California instead of San Andreas etc.
The idea is interesting though. Have you thought about perhaps recreating the cities shown in the Manhunt games (which are based in the GTA world)?

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:22 PM Edited by X-Seti, 16 March 2012 - 12:01 AM.

In a way things can be fuged a little and im sure others might like the crossover.

Modding is about trying things out and this was just an idea after all.

The maps in SOL are being changed and remodelled to our needs, I would want to add some models needed for missions aswell.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:07 AM Edited by X-Seti, 06 September 2013 - 12:28 PM. Repairing thread order. Might just delete this one.

Deleted !

Something went wrong merging the related threads together, Posts from this point on seem out of sync.

I might be something I did rather then a forum glitch.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:54 PM

Our new DropBox structure has come to life Today, I have tried to PM all members with this news and also supplied a small Documents which outlined these changes and how it is all to work from now.

If you missed this message please PM me and let me know, also that Document is available on the GTA SOL DB.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:26 AM Edited by X-Seti, 15 June 2012 - 06:22 PM.

The plan!

I am thinking about redoing the map from scratch as we have better tools to assist us, and this will fix the mapping bugs too.

This is going to be a lot of work on me, but I am in this fully as I know the outcome would be well worth the effect, and as I have been away I have been thinking this would be the better path for SOL given all the mapping issues that exist already.

Because the job list is not really being worked on!, I am thinking about redoing the map from the very beginning, new cords and new models.

The reason I would want to do all this is clear, Everything on the map is way to far to the right. Having everything centered would speed the engine up. but not by much as we wouldn't need to render such a big map.

To do list
1. When VC has been cleaned there as some objects that are hard coded that will need to be removed.

2. I am hoping that I could just port SA into SOL without converting the models, but yes we would have to convert the IPLs, IDE and ZON files.

3. I am pondering whether we can load SA map objects without converting them, this would be amazing if we could.

4. This would still mean I would have to do some renaming because by VC engine default the character limit is 22 in dff, col filenames (20 in Steve M's Collision editor 2) letters and the SA engine is 32 letters dff, col filenames.

5. Not losing all the work and changes on the old map, keeping Mainland liberty, Midway, and Midway South, all these are going to be remodeled anyway.

6. Radar is the only thing that is bugging me? ideas.

7. I will be starting the map objects from ID 2000 and this will help with MAXo's MVL vehicles and anything else we haven't planned yet.

8. I will be working on VC first and condensing the objects down, then LC I might even use GTALC's -GTAIII, I aim to get everything under 19999 objects.

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

Back for Next ♪♫

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:32 AM

1. When VC has been cleaned there as some objects that are hard coded that will need to be removed.

Which objects are you talking about ?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (Ashwin the new boy @ Thursday, May 10 2012, 20:32)

Which objects are you talking about ?

I dont know all the objects, but one of them is called "Esc_step.dff" and even if we cant find a way to remove it, we can always replace it with an empty model and empty collision so even if the game does spawn it nothing will appear.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:02 AM

Arhh at the very beginning of the loading process the engine loads in some of these objects first.#, I remember seeing that model name.

All I need to do is look at this list in dev console and find the others

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

I think some of the other objects that are loaded along with it are moving objects like the Save House/Spray Doors.

Here is a list of Objects edited by the GTA-LC Launcher, on the left is the original VC model name and the right is what it edited it too, but I dont know how it stops things like "Esc_step" from spawning.

dk_paynspraydoor=plysve_gragedoor
dk_waretankdoor1=towergaragedoor2
hav_garagedoor1=door_bombshop
hav_garagedoor02=towergaragedoor3
hav_garagedoor03=Sub_sprayshopdoor
hav_garagedoor04=8ballsuburbandoor
lh_showdoor03=door4_garage
lh_showdoor1=ind_plyrwoor
dk_camjonesdoor=ind_slidedoor
lhtankdoor=bombdoor
dt_savedra=impex_door
nbtgardoor02=oddjgaragdoor
nbtgardoor03=door3_garage
dt_savedrb=impexpsubgrgdoor
dt_savedrc=shedgaragedoor
dt_savedrd=door2_garage
nbtgardoor=SalvGarage
dk_bombdoor=door_col_compnd_01
haiwshpnsdoor=door_col_compnd_02
wshpnsdoor=door_col_compnd_03
nbecpnsdoor=door_col_compnd_04
man_frntstepGD=door_col_compnd_05
doc_crane_cab0=vheistlocdoor
doc_crane_cab01=bankjobdoor
doc_crane_cab02=door_jmsgrage
doc_crane_cab03=crushertop
boatcranelg0=jamesgrge_kb
htl_fan_rotate_nt=leveldoor2
htl_fan_rotate_dy=double_garage_dr
Esc_step=amcogaragedoor
yt_main_body=towergaragedoor1
svegrgedoor=crushercrush
yt_main_body2=door_sfehousegrge
littleha_police=donkeymag
od_lightbeam=bullion

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:21 AM

I might offer some help here by sharing my Native IMG Builder tool - this way you could keep everything well organized in folders like I have:
user posted image
and every change the IMG would be just built from scratch by the tool. This way there'd be no way of bugging the IMG + file order would be kept.

If you want it, I can share the tool on DB.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

I would not mind having a look at that, but does this tool keep the IDE file order in the img archive.

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:47 AM

Nope, but it does stuff alphabetically, just like GTA has (at least, SA - it seems to have stuff in models, textures, collisions order).

I'll upload it on DB.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:06 AM Edited by X-Seti, 13 May 2012 - 12:12 AM.

The file order in the IDE file has to be kept in the img file as well.

The ordering method has been argued around GTAF for years, GTA MI also uses this method.

This is important in many large mods and not just SOL, your find by doing this to the normal VC massive speed increases.

Edit:
I am going to upload the file ordering program so you can test this yourself

Also see: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=506884

Done:
http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=20552

Copy the tools into your Vice City or Mod's folder, create a file called config.txt with notepad and the following line and save.

CODE
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTAVC\

The file path has to be to where the Mod or Vice City is installed on your system.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

Ok, Here is the deal.

I am going to start working on a new version apart from the main stream build we have at the moment.

I am going to just work with the stock VC and see what can be done.

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ May 10 2012, 10:10)
I think some of the other objects that are loaded along with it are moving objects like the Save House/Spray Doors.

Here is a list of Objects edited by the GTA-LC Launcher, on the left is the original VC model name and the right is what it edited it too, but I dont know how it stops things like "Esc_step" from spawning.

dk_paynspraydoor=plysve_gragedoor
dk_waretankdoor1=towergaragedoor2
hav_garagedoor1=door_bombshop
hav_garagedoor02=towergaragedoor3
hav_garagedoor03=Sub_sprayshopdoor
hav_garagedoor04=8ballsuburbandoor
lh_showdoor03=door4_garage
lh_showdoor1=ind_plyrwoor
dk_camjonesdoor=ind_slidedoor
lhtankdoor=bombdoor
dt_savedra=impex_door
nbtgardoor02=oddjgaragdoor
nbtgardoor03=door3_garage
dt_savedrb=impexpsubgrgdoor
dt_savedrc=shedgaragedoor
dt_savedrd=door2_garage
nbtgardoor=SalvGarage
dk_bombdoor=door_col_compnd_01
haiwshpnsdoor=door_col_compnd_02
wshpnsdoor=door_col_compnd_03
nbecpnsdoor=door_col_compnd_04
man_frntstepGD=door_col_compnd_05
doc_crane_cab0=vheistlocdoor
doc_crane_cab01=bankjobdoor
doc_crane_cab02=door_jmsgrage
doc_crane_cab03=crushertop
boatcranelg0=jamesgrge_kb
htl_fan_rotate_nt=leveldoor2
htl_fan_rotate_dy=double_garage_dr
Esc_step=amcogaragedoor
yt_main_body=towergaragedoor1
svegrgedoor=crushercrush
yt_main_body2=door_sfehousegrge
littleha_police=donkeymag
od_lightbeam=bullion

They are not removed, but instead they are into objects and placed elsewhere for Liberty City to use, by adjusting the hard-coded positions. I believe, the animations for those are changed too.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:28 PM Edited by X-Seti, 10 May 2012 - 02:30 PM.

I found how to get the objects out and it's really simple.

Most of the objects in question are generic objects.

All it takes is a little renaming from the IDE, IPL, COL and dff.model name, if the hardcoded object doesnt exist then the engine skips it.

Edit;
I should have noticed this with my Dunsfold mod where I did replace all the objects and in game there is nothing from the original VC.

Tadzik
  • Tadzik

Street Cat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

So how the map will look like?
user posted image
OR something like this?
user posted image

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

Top map but centered.

This will allow us to bring the map bounds in and add some other islands where needed to join up the outer edge.

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ May 10 2012, 14:28)
I found how to get the objects out and it's really simple.

Most of the objects in question are generic objects.

All it takes is a little renaming from the IDE, IPL, COL and dff.model name, if the hardcoded object doesnt exist then the engine skips it.

Edit;
I should have noticed this with my Dunsfold mod where I did replace all the objects and in game there is nothing from the original VC.

Hmm, I haven't got to look much, but those objects should not be hard to move!

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:59 PM

What about IV version as i was reading it was planned.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Friday, May 11 2012, 09:59)
What about IV version as i was reading it was planned.

We wont start anything on IV until the map is bug free and all fixed up in VC.

Victor_Knight
  • Victor_Knight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:58 AM Edited by Victor_Knight, 11 May 2012 - 02:01 AM.

deleted

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Friday, May 11 2012, 00:20)
We wont start anything on IV until the map is bug free and all fixed up in VC.

Alrights sounds like a plan love this mod so much.

Victor_Knight
  • Victor_Knight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Thursday, May 10 2012, 11:06)
The file order in the IDE file has to be kept in the img file as well.

The ordering method has been argued around GTAF for years, GTA MI also uses this method.

This is important in many large mods and not just SOL, your find by doing this to the normal VC massive speed increases.

Edit:
I am going to upload the file ordering program so you can test this yourself

Also see: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=506884

Done:
http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=20552

I put the tools in the game root dir (Clean VC and Vice Cry 1.7.1) and it crashes after run with this output.txt:

CODE
[FATAL ERROR] Could not open "config.txt".
[FATAL ERROR] Could not find default.ide.
[FATAL ERROR] Could not find gta_vc.dat.

---------------------------
PARSING gta3.dir
---------------------------
IMG File Statistics: 4721 DFF(s), 1382 TXD(s), and 28 IFP(s)
Double checking that the model definitions match the model IDs.
Reordering the IMG...

What does this mean?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users