Photo

Kick a player

15 replies to this topic
K9Mur
  • K9Mur

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:52 AM

In free mode on xbox I see messages that one player wants to kick another. What does this mean please? Thanks.

pyrhhus5
  • pyrhhus5

Lone wolf

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:28 AM

i translate it as, "please come kill me."

lowracin
  • lowracin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE (K9Mur @ Friday, Feb 17 2012, 02:52)
In free mode on xbox I see messages that one player wants to kick another. What does this mean please? Thanks.

Usually when you kick someone, it means you want them kicked out of the room. It takes more than half the room to kick someone out. So if there's 9 players, 5 kicks will boot the griefer. Sometimes someone will kick you as a signal to "come & get me".

To kick someone, go to your phonebook, select their name then 'kick'.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (pyrhhus5 @ Friday, Feb 17 2012, 05:28)

i take this icon14.gif

K9Mur
  • K9Mur

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

Ok, thanks!

Rent>A<Line99
  • Rent>A<Line99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (pyrhhus5 @ Friday, Feb 17 2012, 05:28)

Either that or "HE RAMMED MY HELICOPTER TAIL! GET HIM!"

Captain_Obvis456
  • Captain_Obvis456

you're about to be inadequate

• Members

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (lowracin @ Friday, Feb 17 2012, 01:53)

Or if it's a boring room, just select a random player and kick them, then remove kick, then kick them, then remove kick, then kick them, then remove kick......
Yeah, you get the idea. Just keep going

I don't understand why others kick me?

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

oops sorry. tounge.gif

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

Don't be a dick by spamming it or doing it random.

dansgas1000
  • dansgas1000

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:44 PM Edited by dansgas1000, 04 March 2012 - 04:37 PM.

I hate the childish gits who kick out the leader of the game

dansgas1000
  • dansgas1000

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (lowracin @ Friday, Feb 17 2012, 06:53)
QUOTE (K9Mur @ Friday, Feb 17 2012, 02:52)
In free mode on xbox I see messages that one player wants to kick another.  What does this mean please?  Thanks.

Usually when you kick someone, it means you want them kicked out of the room. It takes more than half the room to kick someone out. So if there's 9 players, 5 kicks will boot the griefer. Sometimes someone will kick you as a signal to "come & get me".

Don't quote the guys post retard, i see loads of ppl do that whatsthat.gif

lowracin
  • lowracin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:45 PM

You quote the OP not only so he knows you're responding to his post and not another response, but also to keep the thread on topic.

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (dansgas1000 @ Sunday, Feb 19 2012, 12:45)
Don't quote the guys post retard, i see loads of ppl do that  whatsthat.gif

[QUOTE]

Dont double post retard sneaky2.gif use the edit button.
No seriously please stick to topic, no one likes to be flamed when all they're doing is trying to contribute to the topic.

On topic. The kick system is flawed which makes it only useful for spamming up the screen. To make your vote count kick only once. If you wish to "bait" someone into coming for you then you should use the messege service, that way you say what you want without annoying every other player in the game.

BuzzBeerCompany
  • BuzzBeerCompany

Cereal Killer

• Members

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:24 AM

The kicking feature sucks, if 9 out of 8 players vote to kick you, you're gone from the game and can't even be invited back. I have had people outright attack me for no reason, then when I got the upper hand they tried to kick me. They also use it to get someones attention, like if someone new enters the free mode game they will attempt to kick each person just to get attention. This game can be boring if someone isn't giving you crap. Its when it's relentless crap like being harassed by the Buzzard in TBOGT when it gets NOT fun. At least let me get into a car and have a chance to get away. I was recently kicked from a game, 4 players including me, all had fast cars and were racing towards the airport, i took a detour to deal with something in real life when the other 3 kicked me from a game that I started. Over kicking should get yourself kicked from the game, it only takes 1 vote on your part. Kicking over and over unnecessarily blocks too much of the screen.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

^ I agree

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Vette pass by, errbody looking

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:03 PM

I hate the kick system on the Xbox. The host/creator should have total control and be able to kick anyone without others have to kick as well. On the PC the host can do this. So many good free roam games have turned crap because a little clan will join and just spawn kill us in their helicopters. I'm usually the creator and would love to kick them but not many players will do the same even though they're getting spawn killed over and over by the same guy.

synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (illegal_luggage @ Thursday, Mar 29 2012, 22:03)
I hate the kick system on the Xbox. The host/creator should have total control and be able to kick anyone without others have to kick as well. On the PC the host can do this. So many good free roam games have turned crap because a little clan will join and just spawn kill us in their helicopters. I'm usually the creator and would love to kick them but not many players will do the same even though they're getting spawn killed over and over by the same guy.

i see. i've only ever hosted mercs2 and had to kick 'partners' simply cos they wouldn't respond when i explained what my objective was and the factions i didn't want attacked. i agree that the PC has a better system for hosting. if someone hosts a game then THEY HAVE TOTAL CONTROL of the kick/ban tho there are drawbacks, as i've mentioned on another thread.

honestly, i've found co-op play to be more entertaining because the AI antagonists don't cheat. it seems that deathmatch always brings out the worst in ppl to the point were they will use cheats just to 'win' [obv they're not winning, they're cheating because they're just very bad players].

if i'm in a freeroam and find cheaters or spoilt brats i just try to tag them or have my xbox note their tags so i don't end up in a game with them again.

anyway, hopefully i'll have a decent working pc soon and, since i'm only interested in co-op games, i can host games and 'ban' any assholes who can fijnd nothing better to do in their lives than make others' games a misery.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users